So I'm trying to do some as400 automation and hit a wall when trying to get a COM object. The code on line 8 is failing, the as400.ws file opens with PCSWS.exe so I tried using that as the file path too but that didn't work either. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! 

$file = "C:\Users\Rhidlor\Desktop\as400.ws"

If Not FileExists($file) Then
   MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error finding file")
   Exit
EndIf

$object = ObjGet($file)

If @error Then
   MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error getting object")
   Exit
EndIf

$object.SendKeys("05")

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By chrweav86
      Here is an existing AS400 PCOM script that I have: 
      #include-once
      #cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
       UDF Header Title: _PCOMM
       UDF Header Version: 0.1.0
       AutoIt Version: 3.3.8.1
       Author:         Jason S. - Jewelry Supply, Inc.
       Script Function: PCOMM UDF Header
                          For use with IBM AS/400 - IBM OS/400 - IBM System i - IBM i application system.
                          This PCOMM UDF Header targets ASW - an ERP application suite written in IBM's RPG language (yuck!),
                          although it will work for any AS/400 system and is not ASW specific.
                          PCOMM allows injection of keystrokes into the datastream of
                          a running terminal/console application ("Green Screen" Console Emulator).
                              - Assumes Session 'A' but can be overriden using the aswConnect() function.
                          PCOMM allows observing of characters in the datastream of a running
                          terminal/console application ("Green Screen" Console Emulator).
                              - Assumes Session 'A' but can be overriden using the aswConnect() function.
      #ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Global $Session = "A"
      Global $Ps
      Global $Oia
      ; Specify session to connect to
      Func aswSetSession($nSession)
          $Session = $nSession
      EndFunc
      ; Connect to ASW
      ; @param $nSession - Specify session to connect to. Ex: "A"
      Func aswConnect($nSession = $Session)
          $Obj_ConnMgr = ObjCreate("PCOMM.autECLConnMgr")
          $OBJ_EmulSession = ObjCreate("PCOMM.autECLSession")
          $OBJ_EmulSession.SetConnectionByName($nSession)
          $Ps = $OBJ_EmulSession.autECLPS
          $Oia = $OBJ_EmulSession.autECLOIA
      EndFunc
      ; Send Data to ASW
      ; if $rownum and $colnum are not specified, defaults to the cmd line
      Func aswSend($keys, $rownum = 20, $colnum = 7, $inhibit = 1)
          $Ps.SendKeys($keys, $rownum, $colnum)
          if $inhibit = 1 Then
              While $Oia.InputInhibited <> 0
              WEnd
          EndIf
          $Oia.WaitForInputReady()
      EndFunc
      ; Get Data from ASW
      Func aswGet($row, $col, $length)
          $info = $Ps.GetText($row,$col,$length)
          return $info
      Endfunc
      ; Check which page we are on
      ; @param $page - Page to see if we are on. Ex: "DMR30101" == Sales Order Maintenance page
      Func checkScreen($page, $rownum = 1, $colnum = 72, $length = 8)
          If StringInStr(aswGet($rownum, $colnum, $length), $page) Then
              Return 1
          Else
              Return 0
          EndIf
      EndFunc
      I would like to use it launch a connection to the AS400. I have an executable that I run with an hod file. Do I just need to run the exe and hod file then run the session connect function and send keys function to pass credentials?

• By nitron
      Hy All,

again I got a question.
      I try to convert
      wmic PATH Win32_videocontroller GET adapterram

i tried to to it like in this example but my knoledge is not good enough
         Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
         Local $oDisks = $oWMI.ExecQuery("select * from WIN32_DiskDrive")

So i tired 
         Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
         Local $oGMRam= $oWMI.ExecQuery("Win32_videocontroller")
         $Memory=$oGMRam.adapterram
      but this does not work.
      I like to understand what i need to do?

• By Bilgus
      ; NetFirewallPolicy2 COM UDF Library for AutoIt3
      ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.5
      ; Description ...: Windows Firewall Policy2 Interface, Provides access to the firewall policy for Windows Vista+
      Including Test Script 
      _NetFw_Get_CurrentProfileTypes                           Retrieves the currently active firewall profile(s) _NetFw_Get_FirewallEnabled                               Indicates whether a firewall is enabled locally _NetFw_Put_FirewallEnabled                               Specifies whether a firewall is enabled locally _NetFw_Get_ExcludedInterfaces                            Indicates a list of interfaces on which firewall settings are excluded _NetFw_Put_ExcludedInterfaces                            Specifies a list of interfaces on which firewall settings are excluded _NetFw_Get_BlockAllInboundTraffic                        Indicates whether the firewall should not allow inbound traffic _NetFw_Put_BlockAllInboundTraffic                        Specifies whether the firewall should not allow inbound traffic _NetFw_Get_NotificationsDisabled                         Indicates whether interactive firewall notifications are disabled _NetFw_Put_NotificationsDisabled                         Specifies whether interactive firewall notifications are disabled _NetFw_Get_UnicastResponsesToMulticastBroadcastDisabled  Indicates whether the firewall should not allow unicast responses to multicast and broadcast traffic _NetFw_Put_UnicastResponsesToMulticastBroadcastDisabled  Specifies whether the firewall should not allow unicast responses to multicast and broadcast traffic _NetFw_Get_Rules                                         Retrieves the interface to collection of firewall rules _NetFw_Get_ServiceRestriction                            Retrieves the interface used to access the Windows Service Hardening store _NetFw_EnableRuleGroup                                   Enables or disables a specified group of firewall rules _NetFw_IsRuleGroupEnabled                                Determines whether a specified group of firewall rules are enabled or disabled for the current profile _NetFw_RestoreLocalFirewallDefaults                      Restores the local firewall configuration to its default state _NetFw_Get_DefaultInboundAction                          Indicates the default action for inbound traffic _NetFw_Put_DefaultInboundAction                          Specifies the default action for inbound traffic _NetFw_Get_DefaultOutboundAction                         Indicates the default action for outbound traffic _NetFw_Put_DefaultOutboundAction                         Specifies the default action for outbound traffic _NetFw_Get_IsRuleGroupCurrentlyEnabled                   Determines whether a specified group of firewall rules are enabled or disabled for the current profile _NetFw_Get_LocalPolicyModifyState                        Determines if adding or setting a rule or group of rules will take effect in the current firewall profile  
      UDF:
      Test Script:

• By water
      Lets say I open 12 Excel workbooks and use _Excel_BookList to get a list of this open workbooks. It can take the function up to 45 seconds to return the result.
      Each call to ObjGet takes longer then the previous one while incrementing the index:
      I searched the forum but only found some threads from 2008 discussing the processing of the ROT (Running Objects Table).
      Does someone have an idea how to enhance this function (some miraculous WinAPI calls ...)?
      #include <Excel.au3> Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $iTimer = TimerInit() Global $aWorkbooks = _Excel_BookListEX() ConsoleWrite("Runtime for _Excel_BookList: " & TimerDiff($iTimer) & @CRLF) Func _Excel_BookListEX($oExcel = Default) ; Error handler, automatic cleanup at end of function Global $oError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "__Excel_COMErrFunc_RT") #forceref $oError Local $aBooks[1][3], $iIndex = 0 If IsObj($oExcel) Then If ObjName($oExcel, 1) <> "_Application" Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $iTemp = $oExcel.Workbooks.Count ReDim $aBooks[$iTemp][3] For $iIndex = 0 To $iTemp - 1 $aBooks[$iIndex][0] = $oExcel.Workbooks($iIndex + 1) $aBooks[$iIndex][1] = $oExcel.Workbooks($iIndex + 1).Name $aBooks[$iIndex][2] = $oExcel.Workbooks($iIndex + 1).Path Next Else If $oExcel <> Default Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $oWorkbook, $sCLSID_Workbook = "{00020819-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" While True $iTimerList = TimerInit() $oWorkbook = ObjGet("", $sCLSID_Workbook, $iIndex + 1) If @error Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite("ObjGet for instance " & $iIndex + 1 & ": " & TimerDiff($iTimerList) & @CRLF) ReDim $aBooks[$iIndex + 1][3] $aBooks[$iIndex][0] = $oWorkbook $aBooks[$iIndex][1] = $oWorkbook.Name $aBooks[$iIndex][2] = $oWorkbook.Path $iIndex += 1 $oWorkbook = 0 WEnd EndIf Return $aBooks EndFunc ;==>_Excel_BookListEX  
    • By CarlFerrer
      Hello folks!
      I am trying to open a as400 session but no luck. Here is my code.

Example()
      Func Example()
          ; Run Notepad with the window maximized.
         Run("C:\Program Files\IBM\Client Access\Emulator\Private\iSynergy.ws", "", @SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED)
          ; Wait for 4 seconds.
          Sleep(4000)
      EndFunc   ;==>Example