Make a loop run from 1 to 100 and wait for 10 first commands done then continue.

Hi everyone.

I want to ask about this

I want it runs from 1 to 100 and It opens 10 firefox profiles then access youtube. After I close a firefox window, the loop runs and wait for another window close until loop ends

I have a loop like this.

Func launch()
   Local $from = Int(GUICtrlRead($input1))
   Local $to = Int(GUICtrlRead($input2))
   If $to <> "" Then
        While $from <= $to
            Local $profile = $to
            _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com")
            $to=$to+1
        WEnd
  Else
        Local $profile = $to
        _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com")
  EndIf
EndFunc

Is there any solution?

Thank you!

• Moderators

ThePoro,

It opens 10 firefox profiles then access youtube

And just why do you want to do this? Whose profiles are they and why do you need to access YouTube using these different profiles?

M23

P.S. And just to be absolutely clear - this is the Mod team determining the legality of the thread, so everyone else please keep out.

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

ThePora,

So you are trying to cheat to get your content liked - not something we are prepared to support. Thread locked.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mmoalem
      Hi all - I have created a simple script that turn on cctv software (contacam)  when my phone does not ping back (when I'm out of range of home network)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $iPing = 0 For $i = 5 To 1 Step -1 ; this 5 loops cycle is just for testing - please ignnore - when complete it will be an endless loop Example() Sleep(120000) Next Func Example() ; Ping the phone. $iPing = Ping("192.168.1.102") If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then turn off camera. _endCCTV() Else _startCCTV() ; If a value of 0 was returned then turn on camera. EndIf EndFunc ;==>Example Func _startCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "on") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "50") EndFunc Func _endCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "0") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "off") EndFunc  

the problem I have is that in this format the script run the bat file that turn on the camera (or off) everytime the ping runs but obviously once the ping returns 0 and the camera starts I only want to run the bat on ping NOT 0 (turn off camera) 
      any ideas/advice?
    • By Sanja
      Hello forum,
      I have the problem that I can not use Firefox in combination with WebDriver when using AutoIt on some websites. Of course it does not work with the very website I need it to work with.
      As soon as I want to open the desired website, I get the little robot icon which tells me that the "browser is under remote control" and the website stays blank.
      I CAN open the website (www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de) but I get blocked when I want to go to my account, to be precise.

I am using AutoIt 3.3.14.5 I have checked my FireFox version. It is up to date. Also the special browser drivers like gecko etrc. are up to date too and everything works fine with the WebDriver demo.
      It seems that another user also had the same problem, but the thread has already been closed and the users solution (setting security lower did not work for me).
      I mean I can only choose between "standard", "strict" and "customized". On "customized I unchecked everything but it still would not change anything.
      I also have checked Google Chrome and MS Edge. Same result.
      I tried swiching profiles (only with FireFox). Same result.
      I tried to acess a previously opened FireFox session where I manually logged in by using this code snippet:
      _WD_Option('Driver', 'C:\Path\to\the\executable\geckodriver.exe') _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log trace --connect-existing  --marionette-port 2828') _WD_Option('Port', 4444) Obviously I adjusted the path of the geckodriver.exe but it did not work at all on my computer.
      So far my code is really basically nothing but I can not even start to code. I myself am not a real coder and I know only the very basics like loops, conditions and variables.
      ----------------------------------------
      ; Script Start #include <Array.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GuiComboBoxEx.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sElement SetupGecko() $_WD_DEBUG = $_WD_DEBUG_None _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/m-meine-anzeigen.html?sort=CREATION_DATE_ASC&keyword=winter") Exit Func SetupGecko() _WD_Option('Driver', 'geckodriver.exe') _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log trace --marionette-port 2828') _WD_Option('Port', 4444) $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities":{"alwaysMatch": {"moz:firefoxOptions": {"args": ["-profile", "' & "C:/Users/myaccount/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/0123456.default-release" & '"],"log": {"level": "trace"}}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupGecko Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "excludeSwitches": [ "enable-automation"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome Func SetupEdge() _WD_Option('Driver', 'msedgedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\msedge.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"ms:edgeOptions": {"binary": "' & StringReplace(@ProgramFilesDir, "\", "/") & '/Microsoft/Edge/Application/msedge.exe", "excludeSwitches": [ "enable-automation"], "useAutomationExtension": false}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupEdge --------------------------------------
      I left the three setup functions in, because I do not care what browser I use as long as I can start coding.
      Also, please understand that I am not trying to be lazy here. I do not want someone to code for me. Maybe the problem is very basic, but I just do not know how to eliminate that restriction.
      Is it something I need to uncheck in the browser settings or is it more complicated? If you need more information, I will be happy to provide those.
      If somebody has an idea or a solution, I would very much appreciate it.

Edit:
      I am not bothered by the robot icon itself. I do not care about it.  If I try to acess my regular ebay account: "https://mesg.ebay.de/mesgweb/ViewMessages/0" it works like a charm despite the notification that the browser is remotely controlled.
      My problem is, that the first website does not load for some reason ONLY when the browser is remote controlled.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys, please i need your help
      am trying to work with CreateWindowEx api, i created the window with it controls, also i setup the call back function
      i'am using WinMSGLoop to focus with the keyboard.
      here i have a problem, i hope that you can help me.
      on the controls i used the UDF that comme with the autoit, such as _GUIButton_Create, _GUIListBox_Create....
      but i can't find a STATIC control UDF, for that i used this

local $h_ssrvlbl = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "الخادم", BitOr($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 250, 10, 100, 20, $hWnd)
      as you can see here, there is an arabic text, so here is the problem, the arabic text isn't show normally, what is the problem here?
      also i have  an other question about keyboard focus, when i used WinMSGLoop, it worked, but if i press alt+tab to switch windows or focus an other window and return back to my window, the focus of control is kill.
      can any one help me to solve that please?
      my code will be as file here with the include files
      i hope can any one help me here
      thanks in advance

speed Test win.zip
    • By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You