Jump to content
jmp

How to delete complied script from other computer.

Recommended Posts

I am selling some little complied script.

I am copy it from my computer to buyers computer using anydesk remote software.

But some buyer was not sent money after installing it. 

So,  How can i delete it from his computer using my computer without access his pc ?

I was add serial number verification in my script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jmp said:

So,  How can i delete it from his computer using my computer without access his pc ?

You can't.


Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

  • I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FrancescoDiMuro said:

You can't.

So, What can I do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jmp

Almost anything.

You should set a more efficent way to sell your script.


Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

  • I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FrancescoDiMuro said:

@jmp

Almost anything.

You should set a more efficent way to sell your script.

Which is the more efficent way to sell my script? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jmp

You should start to take a look here :)


Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

  • I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could use a self delete script, a number of examples in the forum or you could also disable the program from running after a certain amount of time, if the serial number hasn't been entered.  The easiest method (although easy to by-pass, if you know how) but used by a number of small shareware apps for 30 day trial is to :

Check for a serial number either in registry or file, if it cannot be found, use _DateDiff function against the first time the software was run (this needs to be saved somewhere) and see if the difference is greater or equal to 30 days.  If true, then exit the program, if false allow the program to run until the trial period ends or they enter a serial number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Subz said:

You could use a self delete script, a number of examples in the forum or you could also disable the program from running after a certain amount of time, if the serial number hasn't been entered.  The easiest method (although easy to by-pass, if you know how) but used by a number of small shareware apps for 30 day trial is to :

Check for a serial number either in registry or file, if it cannot be found, use _DateDiff function against the first time the software was run (this needs to be saved somewhere) and see if the difference is greater or equal to 30 days.  If true, then exit the program, if false allow the program to run until the trial period ends or they enter a serial number.

How to use serial number function in script ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@jmp you have already been told, if you do a search for "require a serial" you will find numerous examples of how this has been done.

Yes, But buyer was already know his computer's serial number, He can Run complied script after entering it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FrancescoDiMuro said:

@jmp

You should start to take a look here :)

I don't know how to use XproTec and how it work. Can you give me a little example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jmp said:

Which is the more efficent way to sell my script? 

The most efficient way to sell your script is to get paid first :)

Don't transfer the script to them (even a demo version), if they really want to test it out, arrange a remote demo where the buyer can take control of the computer (could be in a VM) under your supervision.

This is the simplest way to avoid getting cheated and if your product has enough demand, you would not have trouble finding customers willing to pay before they get the goods :D


AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jmp said:

I don't know how to use XproTec and how it work

Did you look at the examples in that thread? How do you think you'll get paid for a script, if you can't even bother looking at examples given to you? Who would pay for a script from a coder who can't even figure out how to use something handed to him on a silver platter?


If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jmp said:

Yes, But buyer was already know his computer's serial number, He can Run complied script after entering it.

 

2 hours ago, jmp said:

I don't know how to use XproTec and how it work. Can you give me a little example?

There are plenty of examples that I pointed you to where you let the software run for X days and then only provide the serial when it is paid for. But based on your other comments you are not going to be happy until someone spoon feeds it all to you. With this show of laziness, I cringe to think at the quality of your application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

 

There are plenty of examples that I pointed you to where you let the software run for X days and then only provide the serial when it is paid for. But based on your other comments you are not going to be happy until someone spoon feeds it all to you. With this show of laziness, I cringe to think at the quality of your application.

I am first getting serial number of buyer's computer. and put it into my script using variable, then verify it.

Look at my script :

$serial = "0000000" ; Buyer's copmuter serial number here

$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2")
$colSMBIOS = $objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure")
For $objSMBIOS in $colSMBIOS
Next
$getserial = $objSMBIOS.SerialNumber
if $getserial = $serial Then
; continue script
endif
ElseIf not ($getserial = $serial) Then
msgbox(0, "","serial number not match")
exit
endif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A void For...Next, an ElseIf that starts without an If.

Did you run that code before posting it?


Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

  • I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jmp, Either way, you can bluff the buyer that he/she was using the trial version of your .exe. Then create another .exe that will delete your provided .exe to the buyer. That if you convinced the buyer to believe your bluff, else there's nothing we can do to delete your .exe file.

 

P.S.: I've been there before and my buyer never send his money to my account, so I made another .exe file that will delete my created .exe file to his computer. After a while, he claimed to send him back the .exe file and this time I provided him the .exe file that has time for 30 days trial. Once the money received, I gave him the full version. That's it.😎

 

KS15


Programming is "To make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies" or "To make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies" by C.A.R. Hoare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jmp - You are not qualified enough in coding to be selling scripts. Give up now and we can all pretend it was a silly dream.


AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jmp said:

I am first getting serial number of buyer's computer. and put it into my script using variable, then verify it.

Look at my script :

$serial = "0000000" ; Buyer's copmuter serial number here

$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2")
$colSMBIOS = $objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure")
For $objSMBIOS in $colSMBIOS
Next
$getserial = $objSMBIOS.SerialNumber
if $getserial = $serial Then
; continue script
endif
ElseIf not ($getserial = $serial) Then
msgbox(0, "","serial number not match")
exit
endif

 

The links I posted were about putting a serial number on your application, they had less than zero to do with what you are going on about - which you would have known if you had bothered to read them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JLogan3o13 said:

The links I posted were about putting a serial number on your application, they had less than zero to do with what you are going on about - which you would have known if you had bothered to read them.

This is only for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...