Inspired by PHP's preg_split.

Split string by a regular expression.

Also supports the same flags as the PHP equivalent.

v1.0.1

Example:

#include "StringRegExpSplit.au3"

StringRegExpSplit('splitCamelCaseWords', '(?<=\w)(?=[A-Z])') 
; ['split', 'Camel', 'Case', 'Words']

Edited by genius257
Updated version

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chimp
      Hello
      if I have a string like in the example below,
      is there a regular expression that can surround any "string" (and only strings) within quotes?.
      The whole input string is a "constructor" to populate an array so even if an element contains more words (a phrase) it should be considered as a single word (Elton John should be considered a single word and as that quoted as "Elton John")
      for example
      the following string
      [[Elton John,Peter,Sally,123],[1 one 1,2,3,4 four 4]] should be transformed to this other string
      [["Elton John","Peter","Sally",123],["1 one 1",2,3,"4 four 4"]] Thanks for your help
      Here a small script to use as "guinea pig"
      #include <Array.au3> Local $aArray = [["Elton John", "Peter", "Sally", 123],["one 1", 2, 3, "4 four 4"]] MsgBox(0, "Result", _Array2Json($aArray)) Func _Array2Json($aArray) If (Not IsArray($aArray)) Or (UBound($aArray, 0) > 2) Then Return SetError(1, 0, '') Local $sOpening, $sClosing If UBound($aArray, 0) = 1 Then $sOpening = '[' $sClosing = ']' Else $sOpening = '[[' $sClosing = ']]' EndIf $sOutpt = $sOpening & _ArrayToString($aArray, ",", -1, -1, "],[") & $sClosing ; $sOutpt = ???? how to quote strings ???? Return $sOutpt EndFunc ;==>_Array2Json  
    • By seadoggie01
      I'm trying to capture everything after a "#ToDo" in my scripts. I got that like this:
      (?i)[^\v]*#todo(.*) But then I thought it would be nice to use underscores to continue the ToDo... kind of like this:
      #ToDo: This is a really long explanation about something _ # that is very in-depth and needs to take up a lot of _ # space in a ToDo comment Global $variables = "Bad" I can't seem to capture everything... and maybe I'm trying to do too much with Regex... I keep trying variations of this:
      Condensed Version: (?im)[^\v]*#todo(?:([^\v]*)_\s*)*#([^\v]*) Expanded with comments (?ixm)(?# Ignore case, ignore newlines in Regex, use multiline option)# [^\v]*(?# Match leading space/s)# \#todo(?# Match the #todo)# (?:([^\v]*)_\s*)*(?# Match lines ending with _)# \#([^\v]*)(?# Last line only, no _'s)# I never seem to be able to build an array well with Regex... I saw something once about not being able to capture repeated patterns, and I think that's my issue
    • By nend
      This is a program that I made to help my self learn better regular expressions.
      There are a lot of other programs/website with the similar functions.
      But the main advantage of this program is that you don't have to click a button after every changes.
      The program detected changes and react on it.
      Function:
      Match Match of arrays Match and replace Load source data from website Load source data from a website with GET/POST Load text data from file Clear fields Export and Import settings (you can finish the expression a other time, just export/import it) Cheat sheet Generate AutoIt code example code The source code is not difficult and I think most user will understand it.
      In the zip file there is a export files (reg back example), you can drag and drop this files on the gui to import it.
      Download Regex Toolkit Regex toolkit.zip  (Sourcode, example and compiled exe file)
      EDIT: Updated to version V1.2.0
      Changes are:
      Expand and collapse of the cheat sheet (Thanks to Melba23 for the Guiextender UDF) Usefull regular expressions websites links included in the program Text data update time EDIT: Updated to version V1.3.0
      Changes are:
       Automatic generate AutoIt code  Icons on the tab  Few minor bug fixes EDIT: Updated to version V1.4.0
      Changes are:
      Link to AutoIt regex helpfile If the regular expression has a error than the text becomes red Option Offset with Match and array of Matches Option Count with Match and replace Some small minor bug fixed EDIT: Updated to version V1.4.1
      Changes are:
      Small bug in "create AutoIt" code fixed EDIT: Updated to version V1.4.2
      Changes are:
      Small bug in "create AutoIt" code fixed Bug with website data  fixed 
      Regex toolkit.zip  (Sourcode, example and compiled exe file)
    • By RAMzor
      Hi guys I need your help.
      I have string like this : "TDM111A5,      RCT222Y5/ 7  ; FDT444E4 /8 , ABC222R5"
      I need find a coma or semicolon and delete white spaces before and after them
      The output should be a string and/or array 
      String : "TDM111A5,RCT222Y5/ 7;FDT444E4 /8,ABC222R5"
      Array:
      TDM111A5
      RCT222Y5/ 7
      FDT444E4 /8
      ABC222R5
    • By BlueBandana
      Is there a way to output the regex matches into a file?
      I have a script to compare two files and check for regex matches.
      I want to output the matching regex of 'testexample.txt' to another file.
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> $Read = FileReadToArray("C:\Users\admin\Documents\testexample.txt") $Dictionary = FileReadToArray("C:\Users\admin\Documents\example.txt") For $p = 0 To UBound($Dictionary) - 1 Step 1 $pattern = $Dictionary[$p] For $i = 0 To UBound($Read) - 1 Step 1 $regex = $Read[$i] If StringRegExp($regex, $pattern, 0) Then MsgBox(0, "ResultsPass", "The string is in the file, highlighted strings: " ) Else MsgBox(0, "ResultsFail", "The string isn't in the file.") EndIf Next Next