Inspired by PHP's preg_split.

Split string by a regular expression.

Also supports the same flags as the PHP equivalent.

v1.0.1

Example:

#include "StringRegExpSplit.au3"

StringRegExpSplit('splitCamelCaseWords', '(?<=\w)(?=[A-Z])') 
; ['split', 'Camel', 'Case', 'Words']

Edited by genius257
Updated version

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello evrybody
      here is an example about how to split your texts using a delimiter with the ability to select how much of delimiters shows in each colum  with $i_number
      e.g
      you have a long text and you want to split it in an array
      that evry colum have a number (n) of lines
      i made a function that do that for you
      just call it with a three params
      $s_text
      your text
      $i_number
      the number that you want to put in each col
      $s_siparator
      the siparator
      default is "|"
      here is the function with example
      i hope that it will be useful for you

#include <Array.au3> $s_txt = "some text1some text2|some text3|some text4|some text5|some text6" $array = splitText($s_txt, 2) _ArrayDisplay($array) Func splitText($s_text, $i_number, $s_siparator = "|") Local $a_TXT = StringSplit($s_text, $s_siparator) Local $a_Return[$a_TXT[0] + 1] If ($a_TXT[0] <= $i_number) Or ($i_number <= 0) Then ReDim $a_Return[2] $a_Return[0] = 1 $a_Return[1] = $s_text Return $a_Return EndIf Local $i_Processed = 1, $i_arrayProcessed = 1 Do For $i = $i_Processed To ($i_Processed + $i_number) - 1 If ($a_TXT[0] < $i) Then ExitLoop If Not ($a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed]) Then $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] = $a_TXT[$i] Else $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] &= $s_siparator & $a_TXT[$i] EndIf $i_Processed += 1 Next $i_arrayProcessed += 1 Until ($a_TXT[0] < $i_Processed) ReDim $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] $a_Return[0] = $i_arrayProcessed - 1 Return $a_Return EndFunc ;==>splitText
      accept my greetings
      thanks to
      @Dan_555
      for his notes

• By Tosyk
      Hi,
      Please help me to change metasymbol line. Right now I have this condition code:
      If StringInStr($_sName, 'TEXT ') Then $_sName = StringRegExpReplace($_sName, '(^.*)\TEXT (.*)$', '$2') $_sName = StringRegExpReplace($_sName, '(^.*)\ (.*)$', '$1') If Not CheckIsSave_($_sName) Then It work fine with this text file and finds each line which start from 'TEXT':
      Material B7E671143D244B ==================================== TEXT 2F3139D816C34D 1 TEXT B6A968EF2505A2 1 TEXT 35206697A04F91 1 TEXT EB485AF490D83D 1 TEXT 0DAB42294BD9B3 1 TEXT 3D6525BEE360E1 0 Material D6906B886B06E3 ==================================== TEXT 0CCECCCCFB62AE 1 TEXT 1E14CB29AB43F0 1 TEXT FB7F0DCE9B5950 1 But I have a new text file now the lines of which now are start with 0:, 1: and so on:
      sm_0 --------------- 0: dummy_gray 1: c_com_socksa_mt 2: c_com_socksa_tn 3: dummy_white 4: default_z 5: dummy_nmap 6: --- 7: --- sm_1 --------------- 0: c_com_prisoner_shoes_di 1: c_com_prisoner_shoes_mt 2: c_com_prisoner_shoes_tn 3: dummy_white 4: default_z 5: c_com_leatherb_rt 6: --- 7: --- how to change (or add) the condition code above to work with new text file?
      I'm trying to change this script: http://autoit-script.ru/threads/poisk-fajlov-rekursivno-po-dannomu-spisku.26970/post-148646

• By cruisepandey
      Hi, 
      I have a string like this : 
      Global $Msga = "urrent directory is /send.  (Submission of file with log number 29381077284 is confirmed)";
      I want to extract the number 29381077284  from the string. I did StringSplit to split based on "(" and then use space to reach there, But it's not a good choice. 
      Can anyone help me with regular expression to find the number from String using AutoIT. TIA
    • By Chimp
      Hello
      if I have a string like in the example below,
      is there a regular expression that can surround any "string" (and only strings) within quotes?.
      The whole input string is a "constructor" to populate an array so even if an element contains more words (a phrase) it should be considered as a single word (Elton John should be considered a single word and as that quoted as "Elton John")
      for example
      the following string
      [[Elton John,Peter,Sally,123],[1 one 1,2,3,4 four 4]] should be transformed to this other string
      [["Elton John","Peter","Sally",123],["1 one 1",2,3,"4 four 4"]] Thanks for your help
      Here a small script to use as "guinea pig"
      #include <Array.au3> Local $aArray = [["Elton John", "Peter", "Sally", 123],["one 1", 2, 3, "4 four 4"]] MsgBox(0, "Result", _Array2Json($aArray)) Func _Array2Json($aArray) If (Not IsArray($aArray)) Or (UBound($aArray, 0) > 2) Then Return SetError(1, 0, '') Local $sOpening, $sClosing If UBound($aArray, 0) = 1 Then $sOpening = '[' $sClosing = ']' Else $sOpening = '[[' $sClosing = ']]' EndIf $sOutpt = $sOpening & _ArrayToString($aArray, ",", -1, -1, "],[") & $sClosing ; $sOutpt = ???? how to quote strings ???? Return $sOutpt EndFunc ;==>_Array2Json  
    • By seadoggie01
      I'm trying to capture everything after a "#ToDo" in my scripts. I got that like this:
      (?i)[^\v]*#todo(.*) But then I thought it would be nice to use underscores to continue the ToDo... kind of like this:
      #ToDo: This is a really long explanation about something _ # that is very in-depth and needs to take up a lot of _ # space in a ToDo comment Global $variables = "Bad" I can't seem to capture everything... and maybe I'm trying to do too much with Regex... I keep trying variations of this:
      Condensed Version: (?im)[^\v]*#todo(?:([^\v]*)_\s*)*#([^\v]*) Expanded with comments (?ixm)(?# Ignore case, ignore newlines in Regex, use multiline option)# [^\v]*(?# Match leading space/s)# \#todo(?# Match the #todo)# (?:([^\v]*)_\s*)*(?# Match lines ending with _)# \#([^\v]*)(?# Last line only, no _'s)# I never seem to be able to build an array well with Regex... I saw something once about not being able to capture repeated patterns, and I think that's my issue