Inspired by PHP's preg_split.

Split string by a regular expression.

Also supports the same flags as the PHP equivalent.

v1.0.1

Example:

#include "StringRegExpSplit.au3"

StringRegExpSplit('splitCamelCaseWords', '(?<=\w)(?=[A-Z])') 
; ['split', 'Camel', 'Case', 'Words']

Edited by genius257
Updated version

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TTE26
      How can I get a full name for a folder that starts with "data_" and ends with random numbers and characters?
      I want to get a folders name inside Temp Directory.
      Not sure how to even start. 🤭

Any suggestions? 🤔
    • By RAMzor
      Hi everyone,
      I have this string:
      "main_lot      0x111” & @CRLF & “main_version          0xABC” & @CRLF & “main_number 0xDEAD123” & @CRLF & “main_version          0x333"
      And I'm trying to extract one specific hexadecimal number, actually main_version from this string by using StringRegExp:
      How to get 'ABC' from it?
      I'm not sure if the original string uses @CRLF, @CR or @LF as a line breaks (received from linux over ssh plink.exe) I have tried this code but it doesn't work 
      #include <Array.au3> $sLog = "main_lot 0x111” & @CRLF & “main_version 0xABC” & @CRLF & “main_number 0xDEAD123” & @CRLF & “main_version 0x333" $aVer = StringRegExp($sLog, "main_version\h*(.+)(?:0[xX][[:xdigit:]])", 3) _ArrayDisplay($aVer)  

• By lIlIIlIllIIIIlI
      $input = $CmdLine[1] $bytes = 1000000 ; 1000000 for 1 MB, 1000 for 1 KB $size = FileGetSize($input) $file = fileopen($input, 16) $max = ceiling($size / $bytes) for $i = 1 to $max $data = fileread($file, $bytes) $output = $input & '_' & $i & 'of' & $max filewrite($output, $data) next ^file split
      file path for a 20MB "video.mp4" is input, it will be output as "video.mp4_1of20", "video.mp4_2of20", etc. change $bytes to affect the split files size, this example made them 1MB (10^6 bytes)

$input = $CmdLine[1] $name = stringtrimright($input, 1 + stringlen($input) - stringinstr($input, '_', 0, -1)) $split = stringsplit($input, 'of', 3) $max = $split[ubound($split) - 1] for $i = 1 to $max $in = $name & '_' & $i & 'of' & $max $file = fileopen($in, 16) $data = fileread($file) fileclose($file) filedelete($in) filewrite($name, $data) next ^ file join
      file path for any of the "video.mp4_Xof20" segments is input. the "video.mp4_Xof20" segments are read and written to "video.mp4" and then deleted, leaving the newly joined "video.mp4" in the end

i made this today because i had a big file that i couldn't really open. i split it into 1000 chunks to make processing and stuff easier. i've also used it to split files to just under 25MB segments so i can attach and mail big files over gmail which is silly but it worked
    • By nend
      This is a program that I made to help my self learn better regular expressions.
      There are a lot of other programs/website with the similar functions.
      The main advantage of this program is that you don't have to click a button after every changes.
      The program detected changes and react on it.
      Function:
      Match Match of arrays Match and replace Load source data from website Load source data from a website with GET/POST Load text data from file Clear fields Export and Import settings (you can finish the expression a other time, just export/import it) Cheat sheet DPI aware Generate AutoIt code example code The source code is not difficult and I think most user will understand it.
      In the zip file there is a export files (reg back example), you can drag and drop this files on the gui to import it.

EDIT: Updated to version V1.2.0
      Changes are:
      Expand and collapse of the cheat sheet (Thanks to Melba23 for the Guiextender UDF) Usefull regular expressions websites links included in the program Text data update time EDIT: Updated to version V1.3.0
      Changes are:
       Automatic generate AutoIt code  Icons on the tab  Few minor bug fixes EDIT: Updated to version V1.4.0
      Changes are:
      Link to AutoIt regex helpfile If the regular expression has a error than the text becomes red Option Offset with Match and array of Matches Option Count with Match and replace Some small minor bug fixed EDIT: Updated to version V1.4.1
      Changes are:
      Small bug in "create AutoIt" code fixed EDIT: Updated to version V1.4.2
      Changes are:
      Small bug in "create AutoIt" code fixed Bug with website data  fixed  EDIT: Updated to version V1.4.3
      Changes are:
      DPI aware Click function on cheat sheet to insert function in the regex input field
        (Sourcode, example and compiled exe file) Regex toolkit.zip
    • By Gianni
      Hi all,
      is there a regular expression pattern that can be used to remove part of a string based on the position of the substring, that is, by specifying the start and end characters of the block to remove? thus obtaining a new string without the "piece" indicated.
      for example:
      Global $sString = "Today I do not feel good" ; chars: 000000000111111111122222 ; 123456789012345678901234 ; remove a chunk from char 9 to char 15 MsgBox(0, '', _StringTrimMid($sString, 9, 15)) ; Returns the string trimmed by characters from $iStartCut to $iEndCut. Func _StringTrimMid($sInput, $iStartCut, $iEndCut) Return StringLeft($sInput, $iStartCut - 1) & StringMid($sInput, $iEndCut + 1) ; can be done the same with a RegExp ?? EndFunc ;==>_StringTrimMid