Au3toCmd -- Avoid false virus positives. (Version: 2022.09.01)

Exit

On 1/2/2022 at 1:01 PM, Exit said:

Rearranged the code.
No functional changes.

Just reload the code from post #1 
(click on my signature)

Hey bro! i've been following your job for a while, it's amazing and just what I needed... This new version finally avoids all malware detection!!

But... with the main program I need to run, it just fails in compilation or something. it shows this message 

image.png.2fe6d92674ccb7c87759260ec0a665a8.png

Do you happen to know what could it be? .exe file runs fine, as well as .au3. What is Au3check.exe checking actually? can we disable it?

Really really need this to get to work, please!

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, DarioR said:

Hey bro! i've been following your job for a while, it's amazing and just what I needed... This new version finally avoids all malware detection!!

But... with the main program I need to run, it just fails in compilation or something. it shows this message 

image.png.2fe6d92674ccb7c87759260ec0a665a8.png

Do you happen to know what could it be? .exe file runs fine, as well as .au3. What is Au3check.exe checking actually? can we disable it?

Really really need this to get to work, please!

Thanks!!

stupid me... I was running the program in a separate folder as I remember your previous version was not running if folder name had 'spaces', so I was copying in a temp folder, but was missing some other important files the program summons... 

Disregard my previous message. It works flawlessly!!! Thank you so much!!

Hi, 

I just tried the new version, but I run into a problem. My scripts needs external files (like logos / jpg files, but when I execute the CMD the script can't access the files. 

I dont't know how to debug this. Can it be that  the script is run in another folder than where it was executed? 

Thank you

Edited by MightyWeird

@MightyWeird

Please change line 37 from

Global $_a2c_Debug =0 ;  change to '1' for debugging informations on output console

to

Global $_a2c_Debug =1 ;  change to '1' for debugging informations on output console

and show the complete console log in a spoiler.

App: Au3toCmd              UDF: _SingleScript()                             

Hi,

Here it is

Spoiler

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\auto2cm.au3" /UserParams    
+>12:28:15 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper (19.1127.1402.0} from:SciTE.exe (4.2.0.0)  Keyboard:00020409  OS:WIN_10/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0413)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Eigenaar\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Eigenaar\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.5)  params:-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\auto2cm.au3
+>12:28:15 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\auto2cm.au3"    
+>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop.
============ Start of DebugInfo ===============
Au3toCmd Version: 2022.01.11
@ScriptFullPath: C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\auto2cm.au3
@AutoItExe: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe
@AutoItVersion: 3.3.14.5
@AutoItX64: 1
@CPUArch: X64
@OSArch: X64
@OSBuild: 19042
@OSLang: 0413
@OSType: WIN32_NT
@OSVersion: WIN_10
@OSServicePack: 
@UserName: Eigenaar
@UserProfileDir: C:\Users\Eigenaar
============ End of DebugInfo ===============
Sourcepath: C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\test1\416.au3

IconNumber: 132  IconPath: C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll

Regread A3Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  Version: v3.3.14.5

X64: >0<  beta: >0< A3Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3

$sTargetpath: C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\test1\416.cmd

+>12:28:23 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>12:28:23 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 8.501

On 2/16/2022 at 12:02 PM, MightyWeird said:

My scripts needs external files (like logos / jpg files

did you integrate the external files via fileinstall? If not, did you address the files via fullpath? If not, please specify the files per full path or specify the appropriate directory as the working directory in the script beforehand.

I use "@scriptdir" a lot in my script.  When I run the cmd, the @scriptdir refers to the "syswow64" folder. (the current working folder used by auto3cmd)

I fixed my script by  specifying  the correct folder with "FileChangeDir" and  replacing  the "@scriptdir" to  "@workingdir"

Seems to work fine now.

Thank you.

I have successfully tested Au3toCmd in Windows 11 with AutoIt 3.3.16.0. If anyone still finds errors, please report them here.

Here is a hint for easier use in the SciTE Editor.
 If you add the following line in the SciTEUser.properties file, you can run Au3toCmd via F7 (build) in the SciTE Editor:

command.build.*.au3=start "anytitle" "C:\Users\...path to your...\Au3toCmd.au3" "$(FileNameExt)"

A CMD file is created instead of an EXE file.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem, when program run, @ScriptDir will change to %appdata%\Au3toCmd\a3x

So my other data is not correct. Does .cmd file need to decode to .a3x again?

I can't change @ScriptDir to @WorkingDir cuz path will be different when running in other PC. 

Problem is if run in my PC, I can control Windows Defend, AV ..., so dont required to compile to .cmd. But when my program wanna be used by others, the path is not correct.

Edited by Deathdn

>> I have a problem, when program run, @ScriptDir will change to %appdata%\Au3toCmd\a3x

This problem can be solved using macro @compiled.

>> So my other data is not correct. Does .cmd file need to decode to .a3x again?

Yes. CMD file contains only a base64 encoded version of the A3X file.
But this decoding is done only when the CMD file is new or has changed.
Otherwiise, the content of the %appdata%\Au3toCmd\a3x directory is used.

>> I can't change @ScriptDir to @WorkingDir cuz path will be different when running in other PC. 
>> Problem is if run in my PC, I can control Windows Defend, AV ..., so dont required to compile to .cmd. But when my program wanna be used by
>> others, the path is not correct

Just use the @compiled macro to set your working directory to the correct value.

Edited by Exit

• Exit changed the title to Au3toCmd -- Avoid false virus positives. (Version: 2022.05.08)
  • Exit changed the title to Au3toCmd -- Avoid false virus positives. (Version: 2022.05.12)
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2022 at 9:20 PM, obiwanceleri said:

Have you tried to replace CRLF by LF in the final .CMD file?

No, since CRLF is the standard in Windows. 
Edit: Yes. implemented in version 2022.06.22.

On 6/13/2022 at 9:20 PM, obiwanceleri said:

Awesome programming :)

Thank you for the compliment  :thumbsup:

Edited by Exit

• Exit changed the title to Au3toCmd -- Avoid false virus positives. (Version: 2022.06.22)

New version in first post

Version: 2022.06.23

- Support release candidates. They have the same version number as the final version.

- Changed @CrLf to @Lf. Thanks to @obiwanceleri

- Refresh Appdata\Au3toCmd\* once in year 

- Optimized #AutoIt3Wrapper handling. Leading blanks supported.

Edited by Exit

On 1/29/2020 at 2:46 PM, Exit said:

Version: 2022.06.22

"C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Au3toCmd(2022.06.22).au3"(96,304) : error: syntax error
    If ShellExecuteWait($sA3Dir & "\Aut2Exe\Aut2exe" & ($x64 ? '_x64' : '') & ".exe", "/In """ & $sSourcepath & """ /out """ & $sTargetpath & ".sa3x""  " & ($x64 ? '/X64' : ' ')) Then Return SetError(11, MsgBox(16 + 262144, Default, "Error : Cannot create target file """ & $sTargetpath & ".sa3x"" ", 0), 0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Au3toCmd(2022.06.22).au3"(147,33) : warning: $th possibly not declared/created yet
    $th = FileOpen($sTargetpath, 2)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

No big deal. Thanks for the update.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

• Exit changed the title to Au3toCmd -- Avoid false virus positives. (Version: 2022.06.23)
  • Exit changed the title to Au3toCmd -- Avoid false virus positives. (Version: 2022.09.01)