Zaoka

Filter Yesterday WeekDay PowerPivot

Hi guys,

i have simple report in PowerPivot that shows Orders (Values) by Regions (Row) and Weeks (Columns). In Filter field is WeekDAYS (Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday etc )

how to filter WeekDAYS Filed on WEEKDAYYesterday with autoit ?

my junky try

#include <Date.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
Local $sWEEKDAYYesterday = _DateDayOfWeek(@WDAY-1)

Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\.......\Orders.xlsb")
Sleep (5000)
$oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll
Sleep (5000)

$oExcel.Application.Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("WeekDAYS").PivotFilters($sWEEKDAYYesterday)

Error result

$oExcel.Application.Sheets("PivotTable1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("WeekDAYS").PivotFilters($sWEEKDAYYesterday)
$oExcel.Application^ ERROR

Edited by Zaoka

$oExcel is the Application, so Application.Application won't really do anything. Try using $oWorkbook instead of $oExcel.Application :)

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts

No luck with that 😓

but menage to remove all filters,

$oWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").ClearAllFilters

I think problem is with this part

PivotFields("WeekDAYS").PivotFilters($sWEEKDAYYesterday)
Edited by Zaoka

I made little progres, recorded macro with excel  and this is result

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'

'
    Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].[WeekDAYS]"). _
        ClearAllFilters
    Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].[WeekDAYS]"). _
        CurrentPageName = "[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].&[Monday]"
End Sub

but when i insert it in autoit, only first part  "ClearAllFilters" is working, second part does not Filter anything

$oWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].[WeekDAYS]").ClearAllFilters
Sleep (1000)
$oWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].[WeekDAYS]").CurrentPage = "[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].&[Monday]"

some ideas or hints?

You have CurrentPageName in your VBA, but only CurrentPage in AutoIt

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts

Yes Finali it works now, tnx

#include <Date.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
Local $sWEEKDAYYesterday = _DateDayOfWeek(@WDAY-1)

Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\.......\Orders.xlsb")

$oWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].[WeekDAYS]").CurrentPageName = "[Report 2].[WeekDAYS].&["&$sWEEKDAYYesterday&"]"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sudeepjd
      I am looking for a way to pull up a Child GUI Window that users can enter information into and return that information to the main for loop which is running off an array. However, I have been unable to do so because the For loop continues even though the child window is open. If I put in another while loop inside the child window function, I am not able to poll the windows for the events looking for the close button getting clicked.
      I have put together a simple test application that shows this. Any help with holding the main loop while the child window is open and returning when the Close button is clicked is appreciated.
      In the below example, the child window contains a single text box, however, on my main application the Child GUI is much more complex with multiple pieces of information being returned.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $hGUI, $hChild Global $childClose = False Global $childValue OpenMainGUI() While Sleep(100) ConsoleWrite("Main Loop") WEnd Func OpenMainGUI() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Example", 400, 100) $btnMain = GUICtrlCreateButton("Open", 10, 10, 100, 30) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ; Events GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_ExitMain", $hGUI) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($btnMain, "createChildren") EndFunc ;==>Example Func createChildren() For $i = 1 to 5 createChild($i) ConsoleWrite($i & " - " & $childValue & @CRLF) Next EndFunc Func createChild($valInp) $childClose = False $hChild = GUICreate("Child GUI", 210, 72, -1, -1, -1, -1, $hGUI) $txtOperation = GUICtrlCreateInput($valInp, 10, 10, 100, 20) $btnCloseChild = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 10, 40, 100, 30) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($btnCloseChild, "_ExitChild") ; Display Child GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;Wait here till Close button is clicked While $childClose = False ConsoleWrite("Stuck in this loop..." & @LF) Sleep(100) $aMsg = GUIGetMsg(1) If $aMsg[0] >0 Then _ArrayDisplay($aMsg) Wend EndFunc Func _ExitMain() Exit EndFunc Func _ExitChild() ConsoleWrite("Exit Child Called") $childValue = GUICtrlRead($txtOperation) $childClose = True GUIDelete($hChild) EndFunc Thanks in advance for any help offered.
      My other alternative is to create a separate EXE for the child window and use ShellExecuteWait to wait for the child window to close before the loop continues, but I am hoping to avoid doing that.
    • By Cristin
      Dear all,
      first of all hi.
      I`m in trouble, again 😕
      I can`t find right solution, tried all possible combinations generated by my mind and nothing.
      I need to copy range of values depending by values from two different cells in excel sheet.
      I put an example in attachment.

I have two values which is never changed (is changed only TEXT). I need to copy all the rows from VALUE 1 to VALUE 2 in new Sheets (Output 1, Output 2, ... , Output X).
      It is possible to do this using Autoit? 🤔
      Also in attachment you can find last example which I have tried and it`s something near, it is copying by _Excel_RangeFind row with needed VALUE 1 but I need to copy whole range from VALUE 1 to VALUE 2 😵 ( see in attachment examples).
      Thank you very much, in advance, for your support, solution really will make my life much easier 🙃
      Have a nice day all of you!
      Best Regards,
      Cristin
      Book1.xlsx something.au3
    • By sudeepjd
      I was looking for a UDF using which I could Add and Update Pivot tables and Pivot Charts in Excel easily and could not find one that I could use. So I build this UDF. 
      It has the following functions :
      _ExcelPivot_CreateCache ; Easily Create a pivot table data cache from a Sheet _ExcelPivot_CreateTable ; Create a table from a cache at a specified location on the sheet _ExcelPivot_RefreshTable ; Refresh the datatable data with a new cache _ExcelPivot_AddField ; Add a Field and Aggregate function to the Datatable _ExcelPivot_AddFilter ; Adds in the Filter to a specific field _ExcelPivot_ClearFilter ; Removes the filter for a field or all the filters in the table _ExcelPivot_GetRange ; Get specific areas of a Pivot as a Range Object _ExcelPivot_AddChart ; Add a Pivot Chart linked to a specific Pivot table Attached the UDF to this post.
      Please do let me know if I can improve or add additional functions to it.
      A detailed example on the usage is below. The excel file and the example can be downloaded from the Example.zip file attached.
      #include "ExcelPivot.au3" $oExcel = _Excel_Open() $oBook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, @ScriptDir & "\TestPivot.xlsx") ;Create a Sheet to put the pivot into $pSheet = _Excel_SheetAdd($oBook, -1, False, 1) $pSheet.Name = "Pivot" ;Get the cache for the pivot table $pCache = _ExcelPivot_CreateCache($oBook, "Data") ;Add in the Pivot Table from the Cache _ExcelPivot_CreateTable($pCache, $pSheet, "A1", "FruitsPivot") ;Add in the Fields into the Pivot _ExcelPivot_AddField($pSheet, "FruitsPivot", "Category", "Filter") _ExcelPivot_AddField($pSheet, "FruitsPivot", "Product", "Row") _ExcelPivot_AddField($pSheet, "FruitsPivot", "Amount", "Value", "Sum", 1) ;Add in a Running total to the Pivot _ExcelPivot_AddField($pSheet, "FruitsPivot", "Amount", "Value", "Sum", 2, "PercentageRunningTotal", "Product") ;Filter only the fruits _ExcelPivot_Filter($pSheet, "FruitsPivot", "Category", "Fruit") ;Draw a Paretto Chart $chart = _ExcelPivot_AddChart($oBook, $pSheet, "FruitsPivot", "ColumnClustered", "Paretto", "E2", 570) $chart.Chart.FullSeriesCollection(1).ApplyDataLabels $chart.Chart.FullSeriesCollection(2).ChartType = 4 ;Change the percentage to a line graph $chart.Chart.FullSeriesCollection(2).AxisGroup = 2 ;Move it to secondary axis $chart.Chart.Axes(2, 2).MaximumScale = 1 ;Adjust to scale to 100% max  

ExcelPivot.au3 Example.zip
    • By Page2PagePro
      Excel VBA's IDE registers a Control-y as "cut this line of code".
      For those prone to Undo/Redo (Ctrl+Z/Ctrl+Y) you may find frustration when your code in the editor does not redo, but in fact clears your active line of code while killing redo history.
      Though not perfect, I keep this tool running in background on startup.
      The purpose is to allow Cltr+Y to act normally throughout Windows and Office and only interact *differently* with the "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications" window that is active.
      If the Standard Menu bar exists, it'll try to click the ReDo (Blue Arrow to the right), else "Alt+e, r" keystrokes (less desired).

Here's the code:
      Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) HotKeySet("^y", "TriggerRedo") While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func TriggerRedo() ConsoleWrite("TriggerRedo()" & @CRLF) Local $title = "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications - " Local $hWnd If WinExists($title) And WinActive($title) Then ;~ Parent Window Handle $hWnd = WinGetHandle($title) Local $aWindowPos = WinGetPos($hWnd) ;~ Control Bar Handle, Position and If Visible Local $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBar; TEXT:Standard;]" Local $hStandardBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) Local $bIsVisible = ControlCommand($hWnd, "", $sControlID, "IsVisible") If $hStandardBar And $bIsVisible Then ConsoleWrite("Using Mouse Click." & @CRLF) ;~ Determine Redo button location on visible Control Bar Local $aBarPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "", $sControlID) Local $mX = $aWindowPos[0] + $aBarPos[0] + 217 + Int(23/2) Local $mY = $aWindowPos[1] + $aBarPos[1] + 27 + Int(22/2) MouseClick("Left", $mX, $mY, 1, 0) Else ConsoleWrite("Using VBA Send Keys." & @CRLF) $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBar; TEXT:Menu Bar;]" Local $hMenuBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) ControlSend($hWnd, "", $hMenuBar, "!e") ;~ Send("r") $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBarPopup; TEXT:Edit;]" Local $hPopupBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) ControlSend($hWnd, "", $hPopupBar, "r") EndIf Else ConsoleWrite("Using NATIVE Send Keys." & @CRLF) HotKeySet("^y") Send("^y") ;~ may cause "yyy..." when held HotKeySet("^y", "TriggerRedo") EndIf EndFunc ;==>TriggerRedo Hope this inspires someone.

• By sudeepjd
      I am building an application which needs a child panel in the GUI Control that needs to be scrolled as it contains controls that extend beyond the panel height. But I also need to have the users to be able to Tab through those controls. I don't seem to be able to to both working together. 
      The Tabstops can be allowed on children by using $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT and the Scrollbar creation using the GUIScrollBar.au3.
      If I set the $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT it drags the entire child and does not allow the scroll, but if I remove it, the Scroll works but the tabstops don't. Please see the below sample application that can help reproduce this problem.

#include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GUIScrollbars.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode Global $width=500, $height=500, $titel="Tabtest in Childwindow" ; create the parentwindow $mainwindow = GUICreate($titel, $width, $height, -1, -1) GUISetBkColor(0x00ffff) ; show the parentwindow GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$mainwindow) ; check on screen sleep(1000) ; create the childwindow with the scrollbars active ->TABSTOPS Dont work $childwindo1 = GUICreate("child", 220,$height, 10 ,0,$WS_CHILD, -1 ,$mainwindow) _GUIScrollBars_Init($childwindo1, 100, 100) GUISetBkColor(0xff0000, $childwindo1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $childwindo1) $input_1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Scroll Works",10,10) $input_2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Tab Does Not",10,40) ; create the childwindow with the scrollbars active ->TABSTOPS Work, Scroll does not because window moves $childwindo2 = GUICreate("child", 220, $height, 240 ,0,$WS_CHILD, $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT ,$mainwindow) _GUIScrollBars_Init($childwindo2, 100, 100) GUISetBkColor(0xff0000, $childwindo2) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $childwindo2) $input_3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Tab Works",10,10) $input_4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Scroll Does Not",10,40) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_VSCROLL, "WM_VSCROLL") ; register close GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "close_it",$mainwindow) ;loop While 1 Sleep(100) ; Idle around WEnd Func close_it() ; exit application GUIDelete($mainwindow) exit EndFunc $childwindo = GUICreate("child",$width,$height,0,0,$WS_CHILD,-1,$mainwindow) GUISetBkColor(0xff0000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$childwindo) Func WM_VSCROLL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local $iScrollCode = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Local $iIndex = -1, $iCharY, $iPosY Local $iMin, $iMax, $iPage, $iPos, $iTrackPos For $x = 0 To UBound($__g_aSB_WindowInfo) - 1 If $__g_aSB_WindowInfo[$x][0] = $hWnd Then $iIndex = $x $iCharY = $__g_aSB_WindowInfo[$iIndex][3] ExitLoop EndIf Next If $iIndex = -1 Then Return 0 ; Get all the vertial scroll bar information Local $tSCROLLINFO = _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfoEx($hWnd, $SB_VERT) $iMin = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nMin") $iMax = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nMax") $iPage = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPage") ; Save the position for comparison later on $iPosY = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos") $iPos = $iPosY $iTrackPos = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nTrackPos") Switch $iScrollCode Case $SB_TOP ; user clicked the HOME keyboard key DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iMin) Case $SB_BOTTOM ; user clicked the END keyboard key DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iMax) Case $SB_LINEUP ; user clicked the top arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos - 1) Case $SB_LINEDOWN ; user clicked the bottom arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos + 1) Case $SB_PAGEUP ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft above the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos - $iPage) Case $SB_PAGEDOWN ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft below the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos + $iPage) Case $SB_THUMBTRACK ; user dragged the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iTrackPos) EndSwitch ; // Set the position and then retrieve it. Due to adjustments ; // by Windows it may not be the same as the value set. DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "fMask", $SIF_POS) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfo($hWnd, $SB_VERT, $tSCROLLINFO) _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfo($hWnd, $SB_VERT, $tSCROLLINFO) ;// If the position has changed, scroll the window and update it $iPos = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos") If ($iPos <> $iPosY) Then _GUIScrollBars_ScrollWindow($hWnd, 0, $iCharY * ($iPosY - $iPos)) $iPosY = $iPos EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_VSCROLL  
      Any help to get both working together is appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Sudeep.