when i tested the code
      it give me some results that i don't need to it e.g
      ------ ------  | --------
      or
      name       | state
      i need just the list of features and there state
      please help me to do that
      here is my example
      #RequireAdmin #NoTrayIcon #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection(false) _Windows_Get_Features() func _Windows_Get_Features() local $a_FeaturesArray[1][2] $a_FeaturesArray[0][0] local $i_Dism_Run = Run("DISM /online /english /get-features /format:table", "", @sw_hide, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) local $s_OutputDism = "", $a_OutPutDism While 1 $s_OutputDism = StdoutRead($i_Dism_Run) If @error Then exitLoop if ($s_OutputDism = "") or (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "^((\-){1,})?(?:\s)\|?(?:\s)((\-){1,})$", 0) = 1) then ContinueLoop if (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "((([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})\|([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})){1,})", 0) = 1) then $a_OutPutDism = StringSplit($s_OutputDism, @lf) for $i = 1 to $a_OutPutDism[0] if msgBox(1, $i, $a_OutPutDism[$i]) = 1 then exitLoop next endIf Wend endFunc func Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection($b_Enabled) local $h_OpenFS = DLLOpen("kernel32.dll") local $Return = DllCall($h_OpenFS, "boolean", "Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection", "boolean", $b_Enabled) if @error then DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) else DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return $Return[0] endIf endFunc  
    • By kingjacob90
      Hi
      So I am trying to click the green button, this button is not always in the same place. So fare I am trying to click it by finding the color but there is also something else with the same color on the screen (circled in yellow) that is causing issues. Is there a way to use the Title and Class of the window (can't be just the window as there are more than one with the same name).
      How does AutoIt Info get this information?

• By nacerbaaziz
      screen curtain on autoit windows 8 +
      hello autoit forum please i've a question
      on windows 8 and more the micro soft added the Magnification options
      this future can help the blind by turn the screen black to To relax the eyes.
      i searched allot in autoit but i couldn't find any way to do it
      and after then i found an python addon can do that, it's an addon open source to screen reader NVDA
      i hope you can help me to convert it to an autoit script
      note i couldn't do that because I'm very fresh man in dealing with dll files
      inadition to am 0 on python
      please if any one can help me.
      this is the NVDA Python Addon it very small, i need just one future that turn the screen black
      thx in advance

screenCurtain.rarr

• By Saravanan2213
      Hi everyone,
      i just need your help. i have script for cleaning browsing history and other unwanted file but the problem is i don't want to see the GUI i have attached below. It should not show anything on the screen. is it possible to do it in autoit. thanks in advance.

So for i have tried flag
      Run("rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255", "", @SW_HIDE)
      @SW_DISABLE

Looking forward your help.........

• By Kelvin44
      WiFi Disconnects Automatically Windows 10 / 8 / 7 Laptop. This video guide very help to me