Compilation compression question

caramen

Hello @Jos, hope you doing well. 

Could I ask you what is the difference between low compression and high compression in the AU3_compile to .exe.AU3 please ? 

I'm in the case where the low compression result in expected behavior. 

And where the high compression result in a false positive. 

As mentioned in the "false positive" thread the compression have big impact on the result of Symantec protection from my experience and also RN where I'm actually working... It is something I already know. 

I'm sure about one thing, I sold a software to one of my customer a long time ago. He has stolen me the sources and modified them. 

To be clear... now you know how noob I can be sometime; to be sure and use the most as possible, a safe compiled exe. Will the low compression impact this ? 

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Developers

The compression is used for the Files stored in the PE header (Scriptfile & FileAttached files) and the different levels are just different algorithms used to compress the files.

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)