Reviving AutoIt ITS

themax90

I am willing to help in my spare time. I'm experienced with AutoIt and can use TCP well (Just learnt it for my connect 4 game)

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

i'd be happy to help however i can. i was interested when it was brought up last year, but didn't think anything had ever happened to it, and i've been through a few position changes here at work, which is where i do most of my forum browsing and what not, that kept me from ever really following up.

I would like to join but due to:

1) My hectic schedule

2) Timezone: it is 02:44 PM here when I post

3) Unreliability

I don't think I would join.

By the way, I saw some of your work last year when I was still a newbie. Keep up the good work!

#)

Changed my mind.

what you know of AutoIt/Exp. and TCP

My WebServer would be enough.

TimeZone

+8 GMT. Will be moving to +10 GMT at an undefined time (maybe end of this year).

#)

Not PST, PST is -8 GMT.

I currently live in +8 GMT.

The time at my location can be viewed here:

http://ntp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/plus/plus_8.php

#)

All potential developers check your messages.

SNs received from:

AutoIt Smith - Agent4Smith - Confirmed

nfwu - nfwutech - Confirmed (May be late)

Valuater - Valuater - Confirmed

JSThePatriot - BallisticPain - ?

BigDod - AutoDod - Cannot Make It

cameronsdad - SiCK PRlCK - Cannot Make It

theguy0000 - Decided not to be a part.

gafrost - Decided not to be a part of the project.

Please message me if you cannot make the conference.

Message Sent:

Okay. I am setting a developer chat for AIM on Friday, June 16th, 2:00pm PST
I hope you all will be there so we can revive this project.
Times:
CODE
July 16th Friday

GMT -8 : 2:00pm
GMT -7 : 3:00pm
GMT -6 : 4:00pm
GMT -5 : 5:00pm
GMT -4 : 6:00pm
GMT -3 : 7:00pm
GMT -2 : 8:00pm
GMT -1 : 9:00pm
GMT : 10:00pm
GMT +1 : 11:00pm

July 17th Saturday

GMT +2 : 12:00am
GMT +3 : 1:00am
GMT +4 : 2:00am
GMT +5 : 3:00am
GMT +6 : 4:00am
GMT +7 : 5:00am
GMT +8 : 6:00am

Please download AIM if you do not have it and Message me with your Screenname and be on at that time, I will send a conference invitation.

If you cannot make it, please message me also. I hope all potential developers will make it too the conference. It is essential that you all come. Thank you.

AutoIt Smith

My AIM SN is Agent4SMith

P.S. Some of you I have contacted because either 1) You have shown potential use and experience, or 2) Have been on the previous developers list.

If you wish to not be in the project please state so at the Conference so there can be record of it. Thank you.

Replies:

gafrost
Won't be able to make it.

I've decided not to be a part of this project.

Gary

BigDod
I will not manage to take part in the conference but I still wish to be part of the project.

BigDod

cameronsdad
sorry man, can't make it, i work until 5pm and can't use aim at work

Valuater
Valuater is my name

i will try to be there

8)

nfwu
My Screenname is nfwutech. I maybe a little late for the meeting.

#)

theguy0000
[quote="AutoIt Smith"]
Please answer my message. Thank you.

It was recorded you were going to be on the devel team last year. Do you still wish to participate![/quote]

sorry, no.
Edited by AutoIt Smith

The Conference begins in 45 minutes! If you wish to participate log in and message me @

Agent4Smith

on AOL Instant Messenger.

Thank you.

Conference canceled due to absences. Please try to make it on Saturday.

June 17th 2006
GMT -8 - 6:00pm
GMT -7 - 7:00pm
GMT -6 - 8:00pm
GMT -5 - 9:00pm
GMT -4 - 10:00pm
GMT -3 - 11:00pm

June 18th 2006
GMT -2 - 12:00am
GMT -1 - 1:00am
GMT 0 - 2:00am
GMT +1 - 3:00am
GMT +2 - 4:00am
GMT +3 - 5:00am
GMT +4 - 6:00am
GMT +5 - 7:00am
GMT +6 - 8:00am
GMT +7 - 9:00am
GMT +8 - 10:00am

If you cannot make it to this one message me. I really need a conference with all potential developers.

Edited by AutoIt Smith

New Conference Attendance

AutoIt Smith - Confirmed

Valuater - Confirmed

nfwu - Confirmed

cameronsdad - Confirmed

JSThePatriot - Confirmed!

BigDod - Unable to Make It

5/6 Is good! Thank you AutoIt ITS Potientials!

Edited by AutoIt Smith

This TCP ports thing... I made a program what used TCP and I gave "client" to my friend and I ran the "server", but we could not connect. My friend cant use any TCP programs, but he can surf in internet. So, what should he do?

PS: My english is not very good, so in my text could be some mistakes.

I am here. I am not sure I can attend today. I think I can, but I may have to leave before its over. 4pm CST I am assuming.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Thank you all for participating. Here are the roles henceforth, they are not set in stone. Please start posting at the AutoIT ITS Forum so we do not tie up the AutoIt Forum.

http://www.autoit-its.com/autoit-its/forum/index.php

AutoIt Smith - Server Side Programming, Administrator, Simple Client, Server Documentation.

JSThePatriot - Website, Helpfile, Moderation, Ideas.

nfwu - Assisting Valuater on Released Client and Client Side Interpretation of Server.

Valuater - Assisting nfwu with ideas, interpretation and building Main GUI for Release Client.

Cameronsdad - Reviewing Files, Assisting With Documentation, Server Side Help and Ideas

BigDod - Testing and Moderation

(Sorry George, there is nothing you have given but testing, ideas, and moderation. If you wish to do more, tell me. You are an incredible asset to this team, and very humble and wise.)

AutoIt ITS IS REVIVED!

While I wasnt aware of the meeting until it was too late, I'm up to help out if you need an extra set of hands.

-Sim

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

The more the merrier...

Join the forums... the website is in my sig.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)