RuneScape Auto-Miner

jvanegmond

This is because this is the uncompiled script, meaning that it merely has text that will tell what the program should do once it's compiled. You need to run a file with the extension EXE (compiled). Either download autoit and use the compiler, or get someone to compile it for you (I'm too lazy).

Kurt

... it's hard speaking 'idiot' ...

Where do u download autoit??? and if i do, how do i compile it?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... it's hard speaking 'idiot' ...

Isnt it?

Where do u download autoit??? and if i do, how do i compile it?

Down the beta package thing. Do Program Files>AutoIt3>Aut2Exe. At least thats where the default is. Do the steps to convert the script into an .exe and bingo, you got urself something that takes up space. lol

Isnt it?

Down the beta package thing. Do Program Files>AutoIt3>Aut2Exe. At least thats where the default is. Do the steps to convert the script into an .exe and bingo, you got urself something that takes up space. lol

wheres the beta packege thing??

ill look for it, but can u reply...sry for being a dumass but i relly dnt kno wat to do

OK, you have a very nice tool here. Id like to post some of my recommendations.

I Recommend Implementation Of:

- Polymorphism

- Specifically, make the mouse click time random or within a certain range (ie. Mouse clicks every 4-7 secs, mouse clicks every x seconds, or a mouse click every x seconds where x is less than 6) This would make the autoer VERY hard for Jagex to detect, as the absolute regularity of the clicks is what can give the autoer away. In addition, this would not be hard to implement.

- Random Movement - the program should also move the character around occasionally, to prevent other players from becoming suspicious. However, obviously, the character should stay within the mining area.

- Drag and drop window movement (the change widow pos button was confusing).

- Smart Mining

- Have the program remember which clicks successfully mine, possibly through a button the user presses to indicate that the click was successful in mining. This would reduce false positives and prevent characters from wandering off in search of similarly-colored objects. Also, make the program able to go back, retracing the characters path to the mining area if it wanders off.

- Random Event handling

- Make the program able to deal with all random mining events. I know that this would be particularly challenging, but it would truly help automate the mining process.

- Automated Chat Responses

- Im note sure if this is even possible with AutoIt, but it would be nice. I would have the program monitor the chat for trigger words, like the players name. The program would then automatically send a response. In addition, the program could occasionally say a phrase from a pre-compiled list of generic phrases to give the appearance that the auto program was human.

I Recommend Implementation Of:

- Polymorphism

- Specifically, make the mouse click time random or within a certain range (ie. Mouse clicks every 4-7 secs, mouse clicks every x seconds, or a mouse click every x seconds where x is less than 6) This would make the autoer VERY hard for Jagex to detect, as the absolute regularity of the clicks is what can give the autoer away. In addition, this would not be hard to implement.

- Random Movement - the program should also move the character around occasionally, to prevent other players from becoming suspicious. However, obviously, the character should stay within the mining area.

- Drag and drop window movement (the change widow pos button was confusing).

- Smart Mining

- Have the program remember which clicks successfully mine, possibly through a button the user presses to indicate that the click was successful in mining. This would reduce false positives and prevent characters from wandering off in search of similarly-colored objects. Also, make the program able to go back, retracing the characters path to the mining area if it wanders off.

- Random Event handling

- Make the program able to deal with all random mining events. I know that this would be particularly challenging, but it would truly help automate the mining process.

- Automated Chat Responses

- Im note sure if this is even possible with AutoIt, but it would be nice. I would have the program monitor the chat for trigger words, like the players name. The program would then automatically send a response. In addition, the program could occasionally say a phrase from a pre-compiled list of generic phrases to give the appearance that the auto program was human.

Wow! Thats a big want list :( well, as Manadar said in his first post,

Edit (Readme): I have been getting a lot of PM's asking me if I will create more macro's/miners for RS, So far, I've told everyone I'm not going to make anything for RS anymore. If you want to create your own scripts for runescape I can give you a few pointers but only when you can show me a few bits of code, if you haven't even started, don't PM. Thank you.

If not sure if that has changed.... You could take his existing code (with permission) and then edit it to do your functions. I'd suggest you look at other bots around the forums and see how they work. If you run into a problem, post it in the support part of the forum so you can get it finished. 99% of your list is doable! By You! BTW, welcome to the forums :shocked:....

Thanks for that big list, it shows that you have put some time and effort into understanding this, and I appreciate that.

One of your suggestions has actually already been implemented. The mouse click time is random, and even the waiting delays are somewhat random. The times are just not very noticeable for a human, but Jagex definitely detects that it is random.

You have gotten me excited about this project, and I may dive into this project at a later data, as it may very well expand into some form of artificial intelligence. :shocked:

By the way, feel free to edit or change any of my code!

Thanks. I am actually learning to program in Java, so learning another programming language might be fun.. You might want to consider open sourcing this tool, or licensing it under some Creative Commons license, as it might encourage contribution of other code or suggestions to enhance functionality.

This tool is very interesting to me because my brother plays RS, and I'm learning to program..

can SOMONE tell me how to start this thing??? :(

I have never been accused of being a genius however, I would assume that you compile the script and then follow the steps included in the reame.txt. Seems fairly simple to me...

A little reading goes a long way. Post count means nothing.

• 1 month later...

I think that... I wanna team up with you. :rambo: I have nothing to do anyway, so I could try making autominers for RS, like fishing-bot.

Just get started on something, and we'll see what we can do together later on.

Make sure you use a lot of functions that are dynamic. So you can use them for different stuff too. :rolleyes:

I don't have the time right now, I have like 20 projects going and not the time to do even one.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

You say that the macro detection is crap. I made a program to string bows for me. It simply clicks on the last sting then last bow 14 times. Then it opens the bank, withdraws bows, deposits strung bows, and withdraws strings, then closes bank and repeats. I used it for a couple weeks and got 2.5 mil exp. Then i got permanently banned (lvl 95 fletching). If you have any advice on making it less detectable, maybe making the timing between clicks more random or something, that would be cool. It's programmed based on screen coordinates so it's not universal, each person would have to reprogram the positions for themselves.

this was the script.

CODE

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused, $Runner

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

HotKeySet("{F9}", "ShowMe")

While 1

Sleep(100)

WEnd

;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = Not $Paused

While $Paused

Sleep(100)

ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)

WEnd

ToolTip("")

EndFunc ;==>TogglePause

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc ;==>Terminate

Func ShowMe()

$Runner = Not $Runner

While $Runner

For $x = 1 To 14

; clicks on string in 14th position in inventory

MouseClick("Left", 880, 414)

; clicks on unstrung bow in 14th position in inventory

MouseClick("Left", 967, 520)

;repeats 14 times

;banked strings and unstrung bows must be in predictable places in bank

Next

Sleep(1000)

; right click bank window

MouseClick("Right", 508, 200)

Sleep(300)

; leftclick open bank

MouseClick("Left", 517, 237)

Sleep(1000)

; rightclick on banked strings

MouseClick("Right", 643, 289)

Sleep(300)

; leftclick withdraw all

MouseClick("Left", 633, 356)

Sleep(300)

; rightclick strung bows in inventory

MouseClick("Right", 882, 337)

Sleep(300)

; leftclick store all

MouseClick("Left", 882, 413)

Sleep(300)

; rightclick unstrung bows in bank

MouseClick("Right", 686, 284)

Sleep(300)

; leftclick withraw all

MouseClick("Left", 674, 358)

Sleep(300)

; leftclick "x" in bank window to close

MouseClick("Left", 739, 122)

Sleep(400)

WEnd

EndFunc ;==>ShowMe

Ok, guys. I am thinking about reviving this old project, and putting it up on many websites as a stand-alone executable. I'll try to be the number one resource for runescape autominers when I'll revive this.

What do you think?

Happy Coding on your revival on this project!! I cant wait to see what you have in-stored for us.. You have saved my poor indexing finger allot of clicking so far thanks!

Favorite Quotes"If you apply your mind you can create any thing you can dream of" "Any thing can get done by simply click of a button"