RuneScape Auto-Miner

jvanegmond

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen any real good hex or a decimal color chart to help on my adventures with "Manadar's RuneScape Auto-Miner" on the forum. (Sorry Manadar I love your Auto-Miner but "By Screen Color" was driving me nuts) So in my searches I have stumbled on what I believe is a very useful website/tool to help every one can make their own custom color blends to input in "Manadar's RuneScape Auto-Miner". It's called "Swatch Control tool" Based on your choices for hue, saturation, light, or red, green, and blue values, you'll see a swatch set to those values. (Very useful in my opinion, but try it out and be your own judge)

In theory I believed the above should of worked.. but didn't possibly due to user error (Me)

@Manadar

Question: I thought the color could be manual entered in "Preferences or script" ?

Entered hex color's "3E2014" and "C1863E" and shows up black, when entered in Preferences and scripe..

Swatch Control tool

Edited by mrbloody369

Favorite Quotes"If you apply your mind you can create any thing you can dream of" "Any thing can get done by simply click of a button"

Question: I thought the color could be manual entered in "Preferences or script" ?

Entered hex color's "3E2014" and "C1863E" and shows up black, when entered in Preferences and scripe..

Add '0x' in front of hex values. So "0x3E2014" and "0xC1863E" should work.

Add '0x' in front of hex values. So "0x3E2014" and "0xC1863E" should work.

Thanks that did do the trick

@sexyback

Look at the following link. If that is what you see, then you have it and just need to read the "readme.txt file that came with it.

auto-miner image

Favorite Quotes"If you apply your mind you can create any thing you can dream of" "Any thing can get done by simply click of a button"

Runescape is made in Java...and for my little brother, i just blocked anything with the word runescape in it from my router's settings. but obviously that only works if you have a router :)

Lol Your Little brother plays it? If he does unblock it lol if he likes that game let him play it dont be sad Lol

Thanks

-Scirpt-Leaner®

this may sound dumb but im new to this whole auto thing, I only got a ghostmouse and thats annoying.

Everytime I download an auto I open it and theres thousands of words in a document, Im lost.

When I Download how do i set up?

ive now downlaoded urs, when i open the mineriit says

to open this file, windows needs to knw what program created it.

and then it gives me an option for windows to search online (which duznt work) and to find a progam that works ito n my comp, what do i do?

I haven't seen any real good hex or a decimal color chart to help on my adventures with "Manadar's RuneScape Auto-Miner" on the forum. (Sorry Manadar I love your Auto-Miner but "By Screen Color" was driving me nuts) So in my searches I have stumbled on what I believe is a very useful website/tool to help every one can make their own custom color blends to input in "Manadar's RuneScape Auto-Miner". It's called "Swatch Control tool" Based on your choices for hue, saturation, light, or red, green, and blue values, you'll see a swatch set to those values. (Very useful in my opinion, but try it out and be your own judge)

In theory I believed the above should of worked.. but didn't possibly due to user error (Me)

@Manadar

Swatch Control tool

PixelSearch ( left, top, right, bottom, color [, shade-variation] [, step]] )

colour Colour value of pixel to find (in decimal or hex).

Color value without 0x is a decimal (MineData.ini is decimal values)

Great job manadar,

need empty mine checker :)

verify if after mining time the rock is turned grey (hard)

sorry for english :|

@Phesky

It means you didn't install autoit..

@Googlers for bots

In order to run the scripts, make sure the text is in an .au3 file and you have AutoIt installed. AutoIt can be found at autoitscript.com.. Make sure it's AutoIt3 also.

You can also compile it.. If you really want to. But running the script and the compiled .exe is almost exactly the same.

@The person who broke the TOS on the previous page

The script you posted didn't seem random at all to me. The client(Runescape) saw you clicking on the exact same pixel on the screen 'x' number of times and flagged you for banning. :) Still dosn't mean it's any good.

@Else

I'm not sure what Jagex's policy is on programs sending messages, but if you want it to be not-so-dectable, make sure there is a Sleep(Random(x)) between each letter. Currently the default is to send a character every 10ms. Pretty sure that can be logged.

End@

I'm not sure what Jagex's policy is on programs sending messages, but if you want it to be not-so-dectable, make sure there is a Sleep(Random(x)) between each letter. Currently the default is to send a character every 10ms. Pretty sure that can be logged.

I wouldn't be too worried about those. A lot of people are using those without getting banned.

On the technical aspect, I think the text you type is stored locally and sent as soon as you hit enter, so the key press delay does not matter.

Your right about that.

Runescape is made in flash, no such thing as 'Flash Macro Detection'

this script runs from startup on my PC, so my little brother is never exposed to runescape's poor quality RPGness

#NoTrayIcon
Opt('WinTitleMatchMode',2)

While 1
    Sleep(10000);Save CPU
    If WinExists("RuneScape") Then
        WinClose("RuneScape")
        MsgBox(0,'No Runescape!', "Runescape has been disabled by your administrator.")
    EndIf
WEndoÝ÷ Ú(ZvÚ®²É"X­¶+צʷ©&§vøÂØb²Øky§ªê-xÈ Ò&jGJè zËb¢qèÁ¦èºÜ¨ºÚò¶¬¶kz÷§µ©òjwZV©¦XjبÌ"¶a{
+u§y'¥è§×ë¢fÞxÅç.µçZºÚ"µÍÓÕ^RXÛÛÚWVØÛÛÜI][ÝÈÌ   ][Ý×TÛYËØÛÛÜVËÚWJØÛÛÜI][ÝÈÌ

][Ý×LLËØÛÛÜJVØÛÛÜI][ÝÈÌNLÌÉ][Ý×NÔØ]HÔVËØÛÛÜBÚ[Ú[
    ][ÝÔ[TØØI][ÝË ][ÝÉ][ÝÊBÚ[Ú[
    ][ÝÔ[TØØHHHXÜÚ]HÛ[HY[HØ[YHHYÙ^ ][ÝË  ][ÝÉ][ÝÊBÙÐÞ
M
    ][ÝÓÈ[ØØIÌÌÎÉ][ÝË    ][ÝÔ[ØØHÈY[ØXYH[ÝYZ[Ý]Ü][ÝÊ

"To the well orgainized mind, Death is but the nextGreat Adventure" - Professor Dumbledore, Hogwarts Head Master(Excerpted from "Harry Potter and the Sorcers Stone" by J.K. Rowling)"Technology has a Life, Like Humans, and should be treated with respect. When You abuse it, You get abused!" - CRS Chairman of the Board of Directors (me)=================================================I will personally hand pick autoit scripters to join the CRS Corp Scripting Team.=================================================

Not sure what you guys are up to, didn't read previous pages, but you should splash a text instead of msgox, or set a timeout for the msgbox. Because script hangs while waiting for user respond from msgbox. If i were your little brother i will just move the msgbox away and play runescape, rather make a timeout so he can't do anything. Also sleep(1000) is enough for cpu saving.

I don't want to make anyone mad, but I am using the foundation of this script to make my own. I know what it said in the ReadMe, but I am still learning to script and this is a great tool. So far I have managed to add a smart dropping Mechanism, and am in the process of creating a Triangulation of the best pixel to click in the runescape creen. This would beable to get rid of the box altogether. If you want to see my work and what I've done please search Hyberminer. Also I think at this point everyone should be able to add to this script as they wish, as long as they give proper credit to Manadar where credit is do.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to make anyone mad, but I am using the foundation of this script to make my own. I know what it said in the ReadMe, but I am still learning to script and this is a great tool. So far I have managed to add a smart dropping Mechanism, and am in the process of creating a Triangulation of the best pixel to click in the runescape creen. This would beable to get rid of the box altogether. If you want to see my work and what I've done please search Hyberminer. Also I think at this point everyone should be able to add to this script as they wish, as long as they give proper credit to Manadar where credit is do.

I have a question: what are those undefined sections within the 'preferences' screen for? Specifically:

Beta Options: what are those 2 unnamed boxes for?

Drop Magic: What is what?

X and Y: I am not sure what those coordinates are being used for

Can you please explain? Thanks.