Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, you could, remove your ctrl alt dlt keys, replace them with dryed ice molds of those keys, then, when they hit the button, "it burns?"

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that while Ctrl+Alt+Del is a 3-key combination, there are more than 3 keys that can invoke the command. I count a minimum of 6 keys on my keyboard I would have to destroy. There are 2 Ctrl keys, 2 Alt keys and 2 Delete keys if NumLock is off.

Could you tell your reason on disableing ctrl alt del?

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

XD working on my script >.< well no info from me then.

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

Oh, yes you're right.

@ransomboy: Better use a drill instead of a screwdriver. That should really disable CTRL+ALT+DEL !!

Cheers

Kurt

Use bat and destroy these keys!

i542

I can do signature me.

i542

Good idea. Slam the head of the bat against the keys until either the keys or the bat's head break. But, how do I catch a bat??? :whistle:

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

i542

Good idea. Grab the feet of the bat and slam it's head against the keys until either the keys or the bat's head break. But, how do I catch a bat??? :whistle:

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

No idea (about qustion up there).

Or you simply can forget these keys exists <== (is this word writed good (spelling OK?)? Forgetted how to write - I am from Croatia...)

i542

EDIT: explanation of next posts

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

No idea.

about what?

(is this word writed good? Forgetted how to write - I am from Croatia...)

What word are you referring to?

Kurt

• Moderators

about what?

What word are you referring to?

Kurt

You know... the "good word", it's like the bible right? :whistle:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You know... the "good word", it's like the bible right? :whistle:

actually he can also slam the bible on the keys. :)

Cheers

Kurt

What a spam thread!!! :whistle:

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Cut off the users fingers and thumbs leaving just one finger on each hand. This should be suffidient for most typing needs but not CTRL-ALT-DEL. :whistle:

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Cut off the users fingers and thumbs leaving just one finger on each hand. This should be suffidient for most typing needs but not CTRL-ALT-DEL. :whistle:

O.K. but then me must cut of the tongue, nose and toes as well, otherwise he will able to "cheat" :)

Cheers

Kurt

O.K. but then me must cut of the tongue, nose and toes as well, otherwise he will able to "cheat" :whistle:

Cheers

Kurt

If he/she is stupid enough to let you cut off their fingers they are going to be too thick to be able to think that one out. :)

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother