XProTec.au3 = automated Protect and get *Paid*

Valuater

is that a webserver? if so, I own www.get-fucked.net, would that work?

No u need an smtp server , sometimes web hostings or domains provide yo an smtp server account to send mail also....so you need to find smtp server address , port , user and password to use it with this script .

• 1 month later...

Sorry but I have NEVER stealed somebodys code (without alow of the Author) and I think that all scripts with AutoIt should be Open-Source. I think that closing the source is slowing down programing progress and bug fixing. This is only my opinion, sorry for making mess in the thread. :)

p.s-sory for my bad english. Especialy for spelling ;)

• Moderators

Sorry but I have NEVER stealed somebodys code (without alow of the Author) and I think that all scripts with AutoIt should be Open-Source. I think that closing the source is slowing down programing progress and bug fixing. This is only my opinion, sorry for making mess in the thread. :)

p.s-sory for my bad english. Especialy for spelling ;)

Why is it... everyone that wants open source for code, are the ones that never contribute ANYTHING themselves (worth anything I should add).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sory but I will not reply for that (but I dont agreed with you and your opinion ) because I dont want to make from this topic a trashcan. Anyway sory for my offTop and have a good day :) p.s-If you want to continue this conversation make new topic in other part of board (our board have this type of section anyway? I dunno :D ) p.s2-And i have looked at the code, it is really good writed and I think it will be useful for some people that for sure, nice coding ! ;) Keep it going !

Sory but I will not reply for that (but I dont agreed with you and your opinion ) because I dont want to make from this topic a trashcan. Anyway sory for my offTop and have a good day :) p.s-If you want to continue this conversation make new topic in other part of board (our board have this type of section anyway? I dunno :D ) p.s2-And i have looked at the code, it is really good writed and I think it will be useful for some people that for sure, nice coding ! ;) Keep it going !

Thanks, and for ANYONE whom actually pays attention, the open source code is available on page #1

... funny how some seem to miss that!!!...???

8)

..oh... and..

Why is it... everyone that wants open source for code, are the ones that never contribute ANYTHING themselves (worth anything I should add).

.. i agree!!!

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

I was playing in bypassing your "get Paid" protection and im catching the email verification code (i may write there any email) but im having problem in situation when I set:

$U_Price = "20.00"; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "0"; amount of days for the trial period

Posted Image

this box appears and when i click OK script exits and giving me error "Unable to execute external program" ? Some bug in your code ? Situation not change when im receiving this email code in normal way.

Lol in future please use

_RunDos("start " & $1A2A92AAD3E3983D)

insteed of

Run($1D2A92AF43E3983D & $1A2A92AAD3E3983D & $1A2A92A444E6983D, "", @SW_SHOW)

$1D2A92AF43E3983D=C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

and NO everybody have IE on C:, in fact not everybody have IE, start use the default browser of system (Opera,Maxthon,FireFox,IE etc.)

Edited by Uriziel01

Lol in future please use _RunDos("start " & $1A2A92AAD3E3983D) ... and NO everybody have IE on C:

Good point, however, the system uses IE to read the paypal page to make sure the user actually "paid" for your program

I may need to look into a better way of finding the location of IE that is more universal

thx

8)

PS _RunDos() would not work because I am using the PID from the run() and _RunDos() returns the exit code of the command

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

You must find some better method sending this code to email (meaby create image with the code), and you must change method of checking the PayPal payment, this is easy to overwrite if somebody has readed your script. p.s-Meaby use _RunDos("start iexplore "&$adres_variable) and next you may and next get IE window handle from title or from _WinAPI_GetFocus() ?

and NO everybody have IE on C:, in fact not everybody have IE, start use the default browser of system (Opera,Maxthon,FireFox,IE etc.)

If they use windows, yeah they do.

It's been discussed.

If they use windows, yeah they do.

It's been discussed.

Thats a strange statement considering when you can remove IE on all versions of windows (Or run Win95 which didn't even include the darn thing).....

So you are saying that if you install Windows without IE, it magically installs itself when using AutoIt?? :)

Thats a strange statement considering when you can remove IE on all versions of windows (Or run Win95 which didn't even include the darn thing).....

So you are saying that if you install Windows without IE, it magically installs itself when using AutoIt?? :)

Well, many aspects of Windows simply will not run without the IE ActiveX Object. You may "Think" IE is uninstalled, but their will still be a trace of it on your system.

And Windows 95 ran on different, older programs.

Well, many aspects of Windows simply will not run without the IE ActiveX Object. You may "Think" IE is uninstalled, but their will still be a trace of it on your system.

And Windows 95 ran on different, older programs.

I dont see how that is relevant, Uriziel01 original post was about the fact that not everyone has IE installed and that the script would not work since it is dependant on it being installed. Edited by TzarAlkex

The author doesn't need to make it compatible with older systems, in fact I wouldn't. Won't be long and a new version of AutoIt won't support anything lower the 2k.

If the author wishes it to work with just IE that is his prerogative. If anyone doesn't like that it only works with IE then don't use it.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I tested,and it came out with error warning message box: Line -1: Error: Only Object-type variables allowed in an "With" statement. I use XProTec.au3 as include. is there anything I did wrong?

There are two "with" for an object

With $objMessage
        .Subject = $e_Subject
        .Sender = $e_Sender
        .From = $e_Sender
        .To = $e_Recipient
        .Cc = $e_CcAddress
        .TextBody = $e_Text
    EndWith
    With $objMessage.Configuration.Fields
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $smtpserver
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $sendusername
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $sendpassword
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
        .Update
    EndWith

did you have all the information set for the $objMessage

did you give all the $objMessage.Configuration.Fields

Global $smtpserver = "YOUR_SERVER"

Global $sendusername = "YOUR_SERVER_USER_NAME"

Global $sendpassword = "YOUR_SERVER_USERS_PASSWORD"

if you would have copied and pasted the actual error code at the bottom of the SciTE screen, it would have been very helpful in giving you a more specific answer

as stated in XProTec...

; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=166575

8)

BTW... meant to say something sooner...

If the author wishes it to work with just IE that is his prerogative. If anyone doesn't like that it only works with IE then don't use it.

... thanks for the support Gary! Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• 4 weeks later...

I saw this

Hi,

I have tried the program and has made a donation. When will I receive the developer licence?

Thanks,

Thomas O.

thomas.o@hotmail.com

and got this by email

Please save this [b]Registration[/b] Code Page

Owner = ?????...
Program = xpro_1
Registration Date = '11en '11 April 2008
Registration Code = ???????.......

Thank You!

xpro_1

that proves you made a donation, however the FREE Version is available at the top of the page and no developer number is needed. The pay version is no longer supported.

The most important part of all this, is you see how it actually works in real life use.

thank you

Valuater

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• 3 weeks later...