Odd, But this should be downloading.

AzKay

$Url = "http://www.animegalleries.net/show.php?img=albums/Naruto/kakashi/naruto_kakashi"
$Start = 0000
$End = 0316

For $i = $Start To $End
    If $i < 100 Then
InetGet($Url & "000" & $i & ".jpg", @DesktopDir & "/Images/naruto_kakashi" & "000" & $i & ".jpg", 1)
    ElseIf $i > 100 Then
InetGet($Url & "0" & $i & ".jpg", @DesktopDir & "/Images/naruto_kakashi" & "0" & $i & ".jpg", 1)
    EndIf
TrayTip("", $i & "/" & $End, 50, 16)
Next

Its odd. As far as I know, That should be downloading the images right. Though, it downloads the images right, until around image 13, then it just downloads broken images, asin, when I try to preview them, they dont open. Any ideas?

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Moderators

Might want to look at StringFormat() there. Would make life a tad easier on you.

Edit:

Before you ask:

$Url = "http://www.animegalleries.net/show.php?img=albums/Naruto/kakashi/naruto_kakashi"
$Start = 0
$End = 316

For $i = $Start To $End
    InetGet($Url & StringFormat('%04d', $i) & '.jpg', _
        @DesktopDir & "\Images\naruto_kakashi" & StringFormat('%04d', $i) & '.jpg', 1)
Next

Also helps if you have the file path correct (Check your slashes).

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Wow, Thanks, I was trying out the StringFormat(), Except, Mine, Didnt work atall. But, Looking at what your script was, I see what I did wrong. Thanks :).

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #