making a color aimbot for a mmorpg

Well the thing that im asking is can you make a aimbot with autoit that works with mmorpg games.The game that ive been playing for like 3 years is called Face of mankind.I have the dtx textures aka enemy skins the color that i want.The game uses lithtec engine im sure most of you know tron and Alien vs preditor.There made with lithtec tools.Well the problem that ive encountred is the the mmorpg game im playing.Its mostly free lance kind of aiming.Its not like cs and quake.Ive used the valve cs color bot.Well the bot does not autoaim when the certain character skin color goes buy.One thing it does do is autoshoot when the enemy goes buy.Pixial scripts are so nice and dont use that much resources.Im not sure how too explain it.Ive messed with color bots with silkroad but this game is not a click and kill kind of game.It dosent really use a mouse pointer kind of aim.Well is it possible too make a auto it pixal bot script with like the dot or pixial in the middle of the cross hairs.Have the script search for a certain color and line up the pixial dot too automaticly tell the mouse it needs too move x or y too lock onto the target.Ive tried diff stuff but cant seem too get it right in the 3rd person or first person mmorpg game.You know im sure what i mean mouse move up the screen from youre view moves up.

Posted Image

• 3 years later...

Damn, I didnt realize the thread was so old. I ran into on google and replied :mellow:

I can use some help tho. I need to make _MouseTrap pause for 1-2 seconds but cant figure out how to make JUST the _TrapMouse function pause. I basically want my cursor to rubberband to the middle of the screen every 1 second

• Moderators

TRK,

How many times do you need to be told that we do NOT support game bots here? :mellow:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area