OpenGl Plugin - Update 2007/08/31

A. Percy

its still crashing at the start

even without the SetFPS

Strange... What problems are you having with autoit?

Please, try with old version and give me a feedback...

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator

VW Bug user

Pinheiral (Pinewood) city:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is getting trouble with plugin, please report here. I'm working in code and any info will be welcome.

Thanks

(forgive my bad english, I'm thinking in portuguese :) )

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator

VW Bug user

this is DAMN strange :| now the old version aint working also >_>

but the rest of my autoit works fine

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

this is DAMN strange :| now the old version aint working also >_>

but the rest of my autoit works fine

See your glut32.dll, please...

VW Bug user

In first post I put a TESTING version. Download it and try.

VW Bug user

oke, i redownloaded the dll and put it in system and the map with the scrips.

and its still crashing -.-

i'll try a restart and see what happens when my downloads finish

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

oke, i redownloaded the dll and put it in system and the map with the scrips.

and its still crashing -.-

i'll try a restart and see what happens when my downloads finish

Ok! But I have an intuition.. See your active processes and look up for au3wrapper. If it exists, kill it.

Another: Compile your code and run it...

VW Bug user

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I just got a great idea that I've been thinking of. but it would require the texturing, when do you plan to have that?

Thanks man

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Hey I just got a great idea that I've been thinking of. but it would require the texturing, when do you plan to have that?

Thanks man

I'll trying to have time. My girlfriend++ (fiancé, noiva) is taking my free time for now until the end of carnaval (I hate samba... :) ). So, be patient :whistle:

VW Bug user

I'll trying to have time. My girlfriend++ (fiancé, noiva) is taking my free time for now until the end of carnaval (I hate samba... :) ). So, be patient :whistle:

ok, thank u

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

please, please

develop this project further :shocked: ^^

so I hacve a questions :

I have a idea how you could easyle implement physics and collision in your plugin

there is a libary called Open dynamics Libary its a opensource physikengine

and my question is that you coud implemet into your plugin some of the functions out of this dll (source code)

http://www.ode.org

Edited by Danny02

Hello

First of all i send big thanks to A. Percy for this plugin. Its simply great!

Unfortunately im having problems using source code of this plugin. I exported source files to VC2005(on winXP) and after few modifications i managed to compile it.

The problem is that provided sample.au3 crashes when running with new library. I found that code:

AddObject( "Cone1" )
AddGlCone( "Cone1", 0, 0, 0, 20, 50, 20, 20, 0.4, 1.0, 0.4, 1.0 )
is causing problems.

From what i see the problem is access violation caused in msvcr80d.dll(memcpy function in mesh.cpp line: 408)

Full stack trace:

http://phpfi.com/227123

Any help appreciated

cheers

Hello

First of all i send big thanks to A. Percy for this plugin. Its simply great!

Unfortunately im having problems using source code of this plugin. I exported source files to VC2005(on winXP) and after few modifications i managed to compile it.

The problem is that provided sample.au3 crashes when running with new library. I found that code:

AddObject( "Cone1" )
AddGlCone( "Cone1", 0, 0, 0, 20, 50, 20, 20, 0.4, 1.0, 0.4, 1.0 )
is causing problems.

From what i see the problem is access violation caused in msvcr80d.dll(memcpy function in mesh.cpp line: 408)

Full stack trace:

http://phpfi.com/227123

Any help appreciated

cheers

Thank you very much!

It fixed now, try the new version.

I having few time since end of 2006, but if you have any trouble tell me about. :shocked:

(and please! forgive my bad english)

cheers

VW Bug user

Your welcome :P

For the last two days i`ve been working on texture implementation in this project. I think the hardest part is behind me(see screenshot ;]).

There are several new functions that help manage textures within autoit, its easy to use i suppose :shocked:

TODO:

-Solve problem with texture mapping

-Scene is darker after applying textures(dont know why yet)

-Add texture binding functions to the AU3 language

As soon as i get this thing working as it is expected to work, i`ll post here DLL file so everyone will be able to use textures in projects :(

If someone wants sources for this, please PM me

Posted Image

Regards

Nice!!!!!!

Very good!!! When you finish it, please (if you want), post the code! I think this project must be open for all.

Congratulations! :shocked:

PS: Try creating the object in white color. I think it will be more lightly.

(forgive my bad english)

Edited by A. Percy

VW Bug user

That is great, keep it up.

I wanted to make a 3D virtual desktop. but I need to be able to texture the cubes.

let me know when its realdy, thanks

CyberZeroCool:

Wow, great idea. It would be nice to have something like XGL(3D desktop for linux systems) on my desktop :shocked:

Ok here`s everything i`ve written so far (dll source + sample).

Its still need to be improved so everyone can use it. At this time there need to be done correct texture mapping.

Also texture binding needs to be improved. At this time only one texture in the scene can be bound(dont really know why :/)

BTW: A. Percy: Please consider implementing new type of camera without LookAt parameters so it will be easier to create FPP camera easly controlled by keyboard/mouse

Edited by EFF

CyberZeroCool:

Wow, great idea. It would be nice to have something like XGL(3D desktop for linux systems) on my desktop :shocked:

Ok here`s everything i`ve written so far (dll source + sample).

Its still need to be improved so everyone can use it. At this time there need to be done correct texture mapping.

Also texture binding needs to be improved. At this time only one texture in the scene can be bound(dont really know why :/)

BTW: A. Percy: Please consider implementing new type of camera without LookAt parameters so it will be easier to create FPP camera easly controlled by keyboard/mouse

OK! I will create another command!

VW Bug user

Nice job guys, nice examples