A little help

James

HI,

If WinExists("- Conversation") Then

WinActivate("- Conversation")

Send(IniRead("Text.ini", "MSN Text", "TXT"," Not Found") & "{enter}")

WinClose("- Conversation")

EndIf

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

OK, why is this not working?

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $help
            SplashTextOn ( "Help me", "" & @CRLF & """Welcome to the MSN Auto Message Help."& @CRLF &"It's simple to make this run. All you need to do, is click the Set Text "& @CRLF &"button and "& @CRLF &"enter the text that you wish to be displayed when someone speaks to "& @CRLF &"you."& @CRLF &"You only have to set the text once as it saves the text as a .ini"& @CRLF &" "& @CRLF &"Then just press start and it will enter the message to any open MSN "& @CRLF &"conversation "& @CRLF &"window."& @CRLF &"Need more help? Just ask me on the topic."& @CRLF &""& @CRLF &"Secure_ICT")
            Sleep(10000)
            SplashOff()
        Case $setText
            IniWrite("Text.ini", "MSN Text", "TXT", InputBox("What text should be entered?", "Type : ", "", "", 200, 50) )   
        Case $start
            For $i = 1 to 100
        Else
            WinWaitActive("- Conversation")
            $start
        EndIf
        Next
    EndSwitch
WEnd

The code will only work if the windows are open, but I need it to work if a window pops up after one has closed.

I fixed it.

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $help
            SplashTextOn ( "Help me", "" & @CRLF & """Welcome to the MSN Auto Message Help."& @CRLF &"It's simple to make this run. All you need to do, is click the Set Text "& @CRLF &"button and "& @CRLF &"enter the text that you wish to be displayed when someone speaks to "& @CRLF &"you."& @CRLF &"You only have to set the text once as it saves the text as a .ini"& @CRLF &" "& @CRLF &"Then just press start and it will enter the message to any open MSN "& @CRLF &"conversation "& @CRLF &"window."& @CRLF &"Need more help? Just ask me on the topic."& @CRLF &""& @CRLF &"Secure_ICT")
            Sleep(10000)
            SplashOff()
        Case $setText
            IniWrite("Text.ini", "MSN Text", "TXT", InputBox("What text should be entered?", "Type : ", "", "", 200, 50) )   
        Case $start
            For $i = 1 to 100
            WinWaitActive("- Conversation")
        EndIf
        Next
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Forgot to add the win wait.