ExitLoop..

That doesn't work :P

My code is:

Case $start
            For $i = 1 to 100
            WinWaitActive("- Conversation")
        If WinExists("- Conversation") Then
            WinActivate("- Conversation")
            Send(IniRead("Text.ini", "MSN Text", "TXT"," Not Found") & "{enter}")
            WinClose("- Conversation")
        EndIf
    Next  
        Case $stop
             ExitLoop

I included the loop code aswell

The help file says...

ExitLoop [level]

level = [optional] The number of loop levels to exit from. The default is 1 (meaning the current loop).

ExitLoop will break out of a While, Do or For loop.

Maybe that helps...

This post will be edited again by Polyphem: Tomorrow, 11:55 AM

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

You've posted not enough of your code, to say exactly how to parse this in, maybe you repost the complete loops...

Edited by Polyphem

That is my only loop.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
HotKeySet("{F3}". "NextWhile")
Global $trigger = 0

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\documents and settings\james\my documents\codes\koda_1.6.0.2\forms\msn msg.kxf
$window = GUICreate("MSN Auto-Reply", 339, 417, -1, -1)
$start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start MSN Message", 8, 152, 121, 57, 0)
$stop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop MSN Message", 8, 224, 121, 57, 0)
$setText = GUICtrlCreateButton("Set text to send", 8, 80, 121, 57, 0)
$start1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Start the Message Replier", 144, 168, 185, 21, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
$stop1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Stop the Message Replier", 144, 240, 185, 21, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
$help = GUICtrlCreateButton("Help me!!!!", 8, 296, 321, 81, 0)
$welcome = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 9, 8, 322, 57, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN))
GUICtrlSetData(-1, StringFormat("Welcome to the MSN Auto Replier by Secure_ICT. To start press \r\nSet Text and enter the text you wish to be entered when someone \r\ntalks to you.\r\n"))
$disclaimer = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 384, 321, 25, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN))
GUICtrlSetData(-1, StringFormat("This is a free script. Edit it to suit your needs.\r\n"))
$setlabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Set the text you wish to be sent", 144, 96, 177, 21, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $help
            SplashTextOn ( "Help me", "" & @CRLF & """Welcome to the MSN Auto Message Help."& @CRLF &"It's simple to make this run. All you need to do, is click the Set Text "& @CRLF &"button and "& @CRLF &"enter the text that you wish to be displayed when someone speaks to "& @CRLF &"you."& @CRLF &"You only have to set the text once as it saves the text as a .ini"& @CRLF &" "& @CRLF &"Then just press start and it will enter the message to any open MSN "& @CRLF &"conversation "& @CRLF &"window."& @CRLF &"Need more help? Just ask me on the topic."& @CRLF &""& @CRLF &"Secure_ICT")
            Sleep(10000)
            SplashOff()
        Case $setText
        Case $start
            For $i = 1 to 100
        EndIf
    Next 
        Case $stop
             Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

This "Next" statement does not have the "For" statement. I also don't believe you can do a loop inside of a "Switch" command (not 100% sure).

EDIT: By inside the Switch I mean when it is NOT after a Case statement. Either way you need the FOR $i = 1 to 5 (example) after a "Case".

Next
        Case $stop
             Exit

Kohr

Edited by Kohr

For some reason my Iniwrite wasn't included

$i = 0 

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\documents and settings\james\my documents\codes\koda_1.6.0.2\forms\msn msg.kxf
$start1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Start the Message Replier", 144, 168, 185, 21, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
$stop1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Stop the Message Replier", 144, 240, 185, 21, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
$welcome = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 9, 8, 322, 57, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN))
GUICtrlSetData(-1, StringFormat("Welcome to the MSN Auto Replier by Secure_ICT. To start press \r\nSet Text and enter the text you wish to be entered when someone \r\ntalks to you.\r\n"))
$disclaimer = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 384, 321, 25, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN))
GUICtrlSetData(-1, StringFormat("This is a free script. Edit it to suit your needs.\r\n"))
$setlabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Set the text you wish to be sent", 144, 96, 177, 21, BitOR($ES_CENTER,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $help
            SplashTextOn ( "Help me", "" & @CRLF & """Welcome to the MSN Auto Message Help."& @CRLF &"It's simple to make this run. All you need to do, is click the Set Text "& @CRLF &"button and "& @CRLF &"enter the text that you wish to be displayed when someone speaks to "& @CRLF &"you."& @CRLF &"You only have to set the text once as it saves the text as a .ini"& @CRLF &" "& @CRLF &"Then just press start and it will enter the message to any open MSN "& @CRLF &"conversation "& @CRLF &"window."& @CRLF &"Need more help? Just ask me on the topic."& @CRLF &""& @CRLF &"Secure_ICT")
            Sleep(10000)
            SplashOff()
        Case $setText
            IniWrite("Text.ini", "MSN Text", "TXT", InputBox("What text should be entered?", "Type : ", "", "", 200, 50) )   
        Case $start
        Do
        EndIf
            $i += 1
        Until $i >= 5

Case $stop
             ExitLoop   
    EndSwitch
WEnd

What am I doing with that code?

#13 ·  Posted (edited)

I restructured it a little bit, hope it still does what you wanted :P... also you should add a status label somewhere, to tell the user if the script is waiting for a conversation or not...

;HotKeySet("{F3}", "NextWhile")     <==== gave me an error, what for?
Global $trigger = 0

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $help
            Sleep(10000)
            SplashOff()
        Case $setText
        Case $start
            while 1
                $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        ;WinWaitActive("- Conversation")        <=== paused the script!
                    EndIf
                if $nMsg = $stop Then
                    ExitLoop
                EndIf
            WEnd
    EndSwitch
WEnd
Edited by Polyphem

Your welcome :P...

Herewasplato. I'm not sure on how to add that into my code.

sorry - had to step away - glad Polyphem was there for you...

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]