Mouse spin

Well im sorry too bother you guys. I understand you got more better thing too do then explain stuff over and over.Ive tried searching on the forum but im looking for a lil info on how too make a mouse spin script that does nothing but spin around.It would turn off and on with 1 key like U Key.I would push the u key and the mouse would like spin right until i push the hotkey again too turn it off.

Ps i think Autoit is great i used it with the pink monsters for silkroad aka pixial search it was great stuff.

By spin the mouse around do you mean move it around in a circle? If that is what you mean does it have to be a circle(ie not a square)? The reason I ask is that I *think* that moving the mouse in a circle would require some math knowledge... I might be wrong but I think I've read that before. Like I said I might be wrong though... :whistle:

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

yeah im sorry i guess i need too be more clear my bad.Yeah just spin in circles.See i know that some mouse or keyboards have software that they push one button and it spins in one direction but mine doesents really have that. I know its seems kind of stupid but its for a game i play.

Hmm.. I'm probably not the best person to answer, I haven't done much of anything with bots for games, but before you do this you need to define first how much of a circle you need. As my best understanding without getting into higher math functions, you can only do straight lines. That being said, can you circle be dissected into say 8 or 16 waypoints that when moved from one to the next won't create a circle but will be close? I can't picture it in my head you might need a lot more then 16 points but again all this is about how much of a circle you need. Maybe try opening up ms paint and draw a circle. Then try to use autoit to as closely as possible move the mouse around the circle.

The hard part isn't making a function that moves the mouse to multiple points, the hard thing is really the circle idea.

As I said, I'm not exactly the best person to ask, but hopefully this has helped a little. If anyone else is around I'd be interested to hear their input.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

I can`t find the users original post, so here`s a copy:

HotKeySet ("{ESC}", "quitme")
; command line param: beep (0 = off, 1 = on)
Global $MakeNoise = 1
;If $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then
;    $MakeNoise = 0
;ElseIf $CmdLine[1] = 1 Then
;    $MakeNoise = 1
;EndIf

Global Const $PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795
Global $Width = @DesktopWidth, $Height = @DesktopHeight, $MidX = $Width/2, $MidY = $Height/2
Global $Radius = 5
Global $Step = $PI/6
ToolTip ("Mouse Mover!!", $MidX, $MidY)
While 1
    Do
        For $angle = 0 To 2*$PI Step $Step
            $Radius += 5
            MouseMove ($MidX - (Cos ($angle) * $Radius), $MidY - (Sin ($angle) * $Radius), 0)
            If $MakeNoise = 1 Then
                Beep ($Radius*5, 2)
            EndIf
        Next
    Until $Radius >= $MidY
    Do
        For $angle = 0 To 2*$PI Step $Step
            $Radius -= 5
            MouseMove ($MidX - (Cos ($angle) * $Radius), $MidY - (Sin ($angle) * $Radius), 0)
            If $MakeNoise = 1 Then
                Beep ($Radius*5, 2)
            EndIf
        Next
    Until $Radius <= 5
WEnd

Func quitme()
    Exit
EndFunc

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

Well im sorry too bother you guys. I understand you got more better thing too do then explain stuff over and over.Ive tried searching on the forum but im looking for a lil info on how too make a mouse spin script that does nothing but spin around.It would turn off and on with 1 key like U Key.I would push the u key and the mouse would like spin right until i push the hotkey again too turn it off.

Ps i think Autoit is great i used it with the pink monsters for silkroad aka pixial search it was great stuff.

searching the forum helps from time to time.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31339

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30624

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Yep, but you have to guess the right search terms, I tried variations on mouse and came up empty...

search all forums. Search term: +mouse +circle

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *