Sign in to follow this  
NexXxt

Saving links from webpage

NexXxt

How can i save one kind of links from webpage. Like when site has links like www.smthng.com/links.php?id=413 ,how can i save these links,and not others from that site...

by searching,i found that script,but it does not seem to be working,or i just can't get it to work :whistle:

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate("your-url")
$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection ($oIE)
$sHref = "string to look for"
For $oLink In $oLinks
    MsgBox(0, "Link Info", $oLink.href)
    If StringInStr(String($oLink.href), $sHref) Then ; Force String just in case you hit a null value
        _IEAction($oLink, "click")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next

and how can i save them to a text document?

Hope someone will help me.

MrCreatoR

Welcom to forum!

First of all, look at the _InetGetSource() function, this will return the source of page that includes your links, and then see for StringRegExp() to match links and save them to String (or array) - open the help file :whistle:.

And what do you mean by “save these links”? save as a links (just text) or save the content of these links (pages)?

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

NexXxt

thanks for info.I got it to work...somewhat.

Is there a way to use _InetGetSource() with Embedded IE window,because i have to login first end then read the source.

And by saving the links, i mean saving as a text.

seandisanti

thanks for info.I got it to work...somewhat.

Is there a way to use _InetGetSource() with Embedded IE window,because i have to login first end then read the source.

And by saving the links, i mean saving as a text.

sorry, maybe i'm being slow, but what other kind of links? have you checked out IE.au3 yet? you can attach to the new window, and use _IEDocReadHTML() and StringRegExp() to parse out just the links you want.