MS has released a new scripting powertoy

I just saw this today on MS's website. Looks like they are trying to mke a all-in-1 tool for their scripting languages???

Windows PowerShell

Thoughts?

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

Did you try using RegRead or TCPStartUp? That should fix it.

Let me know if you need any further support.

Lar.

I thought he needed a while loop, with a msg box.... like this :D

While 1
Msgbox (0, "Support", "This is a support forum, Please post a description of you problem, and any code that could help diagnose it...")
Wend

:D This should probably be in chat :)

Cant wait to try out Windows PowerShell? If thats the case, first make sure that you download and install the RTM (release-to-manufacturing) version of .NET Framework 2.0. Note that, in some cases, .NET Framework 2.0 can conflict with applications that require .NET Framework 1.1; because of that, you might consider installing Windows PowerShell on a test computer.

Thoughts?

WinClose("Windows PowerShell","Dependency Hell") :)