Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gif

IE tables help

7 posts in this topic

ok now im in a real hurry, its now or (in a week) so please help

i want to get the values of all the rows in a table and create a listviewitem for each one..

here is the site where i want to get the table from... i already know IETableGetCollection() and _IETableWriteToArray() but can i create listviewitems for each row? im having trouble with _IETableWriteToArray() and the help file is not helpful at all...

helpppp

ok now im in a real hurry, its now or (in a week) so please help

i want to get the values of all the rows in a table and create a listviewitem for each one..

here is the site where i want to get the table from... i already know IETableGetCollection() and _IETableWriteToArray() but can i create listviewitems for each row? im having trouble with _IETableWriteToArray() and the help file is not helpful at all...

helpppp

Do you have some code you tried??

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Do you have some code you tried??

im completely unaware of arrays :">

$oTable1 = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 0)

$aTableData1 = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable1)

$array = _ArrayCreate($aTableData1)

PS:i also tried _arraydisplay

EDIT: i did..

$oTable1 = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 0)

$array = _ArrayDisplay($aTableData1, "Array")

it displays the array but its completly false, it only gets the headers and with "strange" symbols..

Any possible solution to this? im really messed up! and if there could be a workaround e.g. using _IEdocreadhtml and using stringsplits and stuff like that to get strings between <td>?

Edited by c4nm7

The return value of _IETableWriteToArray is an array, so don't try to use _ArrayCreate on it.

Sorry you're in a hurry, but you're going to have to spend some time working through the concept of arrays. There is a lot of good info in the helpful regardless of your comment in the first post.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

The return value of _IETableWriteToArray is an array, so don't try to use _ArrayCreate on it.

Sorry you're in a hurry, but you're going to have to spend some time working through the concept of arrays. There is a lot of good info in the helpful regardless of your comment in the first post.

Dale

ok, i got the array from the table and its perfect, but i want now the array to be displayed in listview items, i tried

$oTable1 = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 3)
Dim $ArrayStr = _ArrayToString($aTableData1 ,"|", 2)
For $u = 0 To UBound($ArrayStr) - 1 
   GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($ArrayStr[$u], $ListView)
next

but it doesnt even get the String from the array, can anyone help me here?

i simply want to create list view items, is there any other way?

I suggest you open another post that focuses just on populating a ListView from an array. You might get an answer here, but many of the people who are GUI experts avoid anything with IE in the title.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble