Sign in to follow this  
S3by

Request and AutoIT

S3by

Hy all , i'm new in this AutoIT world and i wanna request a AutoIT scrip that clicks every 1 minute , don't need to ghet a pixel color or move mouse , gest simple click (left click) every 1 minute . thnx in advantage :-)

Valuater

Hy all , i'm new in this AutoIT world and i wanna request a AutoIT scrip that clicks every 1 minute , don't need to ghet a pixel color or move mouse , gest simple click (left click) every 1 minute . thnx in advantage :-)

we dont take orders for scripts here.... just feel lucky that i was bored

.... I wouldn't ask again without reading the help files or welcome to Autoit 1-2-3 in my signature below

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused, $Runner, $begin

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("{F9}", "Do_my_Stuff")  

;;;; Body of program would go here ;;;;
While 1
    Sleep(10)

If $Runner And TimerDiff($begin) > 1000 Then
        MouseClick("left")
        $begin = TimerInit()
    EndIf

WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
    $begin = TimerInit()
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    MsgBox(4096,"","... Thanks Valuater.", 3)
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func Do_my_Stuff()
    $Runner = NOT $Runner
    $begin = TimerInit()
EndFunc

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Valuater

Thnx very much and your signature help me alot :-)

Glad that helped!!

Sorry to bee such a pain in the ass but i copy your code , paste into my "SciTE Script Editor" save it as a .au3 , then Compile Script to .exe but ... it's not clicking :-( oh and here is the script --->

Sorry, you are un-known here and only have 3 posts, I won't be downloading an exe file from you

8)

NEWHeader1.png

S3by

Don't download it , i gest told u the steps i fallowed and did not work ... what i did wrong ? or can u make a .exe for me ?

Jos

Sorry to bee such a pain in the ass but i copy your code , paste into my "SciTE Script Editor" save it as a .au3 , then Compile Script to .exe but ... it's not clicking :-( oh and here is the script ---> http://rapidshare.com/files/54546546/click.exe.html

Did you hit any Key on the keyboard after starting the program ?

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

S3by

Nop , i gest start the autoit , leave my mouse on the button that it must be pressed every 1 minute and wait 2 mins but the button it's not pressed :)

Jos

Nop , i gest start the autoit , leave my mouse on the button that it must be pressed every 1 minute and wait 2 mins but the button it's not pressed :)

Have you looked at the script and understand how its working ?

What do you think those top 3 HotKeySet() statements do ?

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

S3by

Now i start to understand "HotKeySet("{F9}", "Do_my_Stuff") " with F9 the scrip start clicking , gest one more question .

This is the interval in miliseconds that the scrip is clicking ? (If $Runner And TimerDiff($begin) > 1000 Then) ---> 1000 miliseconds ?

Jos

Now i start to understand "HotKeySet("{F9}", "Do_my_Stuff") " with F9 the scrip start clicking , gest one more question .

This is the interval in miliseconds that the scrip is clicking ? (If $Runner And TimerDiff($begin) > 1000 Then) ---> 1000 miliseconds ?

Please do yourself and us a favor and first try to read up on your question in the HelpFile that comes with AutoIt3.... F1 in SciTE .... before asking questions.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

S3by

To be honest i hate to read help files , never did i preffer to test it on my own skin and feel the efect , anywai the scrip it's working and i configure it as i wanted , thnx very much to all and if i coud i woud give u karma/reputation or a thanx :-)

Jos

To be honest i hate to read help files , never did i preffer to test it on my own skin and feel the efect

To be honest I hate it when people ask questions that could easily be found...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.