• 1024x768
    • 800x600

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, reupdated to Beta 2. Starts completely maximized. Think I fixed the Start Button image bug, test it out and see if it works!

The resulutions I tested it on were: 1440x900, 1280x768, 1280x720, 1024x768, 800x600.

Now has a context menu on the start menu(not button) to change its background. Check it out! <_<

Justin, do you think you can integrate some kind of handler for preventing a crash if objects don't open correctly?

I'm running Linux, and it's attempting to start an object on its load (probably Speech, right?) and it isn't able to initialize the object.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Yeah, I can try, I'll look for an error handler in the help file. <_<

Edit: Well, I tried, but there would just be too much Error handling involved to make the script function properly, a lot of the programs use COM. (Internet, Notepad, Music Player, Battery Information)

Edited by JustinReno

Did you read my last post?

Ok, reupdated to Beta 2. Starts completely maximized. Think I fixed the Start Button image bug, test it out and see if it works!

The resulutions I tested it on were: 1440x900, 1280x768, 1280x720, 1024x768, 800x600.

Now has a context menu on the start menu(not button) to change its background. Check it out!

line -1

Error: Variable must be of type "Object"

That's what I get, too, because the Object doesn't initialize correctly. You're running Win98, right? I think I remember you saying that in my AyEyePad post.

I'm definitely in the minority here... probably 85% of the people here are on WinXP or Vista.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

That's what I get, too, because the Object doesn't initialize correctly. You're running Win98, right? I think I remember you saying that in my AyEyePad post.

I'm definitely in the minority here... probably 85% of the people here are on WinXP or Vista.

I recently installed Win2000...