Help Please

Drew

Alright so I want to make something that will help alot of my friends. What I need this to do is click a certain area without moving the mouse, anytime I push the " ` " button. ( Located to the left of VK_1 ). I'm not 100% on how to go about this, but I have an idea. Just not sure how to start.

I believe I'm able to do it with ControlClick , so it won't move the mouse. But I'm not sure how to be able to push the key ` , it do it , and stay running until i close it. ( Where i can keep hitting ` and itll do it over and over each time i hit it , instead of finishing the script and closing itself. ) Like a loop. I have no idea how to go about starting this.

*Dreu

P.s I'm aware that you guys are not fond of helping people make hacks and etc. This is for a game, but is in no way a hack and fully complies with the Terms of Service for the game. So I'll explain exactly what its supposed to be:

Theres a box that includes an item, and below that box is the button I want pushed. Each time you push the button , it changes the item, and you move your mouse over top the item to see what it changed to. This program will just cut aside the annoying task of going back and forth between the button and the item until the user gets the item they want.

I greatly appreciate any help , and thanks again guys.

Have a look at this generic hotkey example. I think you should be able to figure out what to do from here.

HotKeySet('{esc}', '_Exit')
HotKeySet('`', '_HotKey')

Func _HotKey()
    MsgBox(0x40, 'HotKey:', @HotKeyPressed)
EndFunc

While 1
    ToolTip('Looping...')
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc

alright you were absolutely right :) I figured out how to set it how i want , but can't seem to get ControlClick working properly. Heres how I have it at the moment.

ControlClick( "Diablo II", "", 245, 364)

And just to make sure this does what I think it does , ControlClick will click it without moving the mouse right? But at the moment it does nothing at all.

Well Saunders you are correct, Diablo has no controls. However, Setting AutoIts window info tool's coord mode to "window" and setting that mousecoord option thing to the window will give you the coords you want , and in things like the "Stash" or the "Horadric Cube" ( both items in the game) are in the same place on the screen everytime you go to it. So setting a MouseClick like you mentioned to such coords does the job just fine =)

And Swift, I'd be more than happy to, but I don't play on battle.net very often. Mostly private realms. If your still interested, I'll give you the site for it.

*Drew