InetGet error 6

well it works nice if i save the images into the @scriptdir but for some reason i get that error 6 if i try to save the images into a folder inside @scriptdir & this is reallt wierd. :)

I get error if i do this:

InetGet($replace, @ScriptDir & '\' & $foldername & '\' & $foldername & $count & '.jpg' ,1)oÝ÷ Ø­Ü(®Kw¥G­+ºÚ"µÍ[]Ù]
    ÌÍÜXÙK  ÌÎNÌKÉÌÎNÈJoÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ø¥¹±Õ±Ðí%¹ÔÌÐì((íøôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô(íø%ÉѼ¥Ð(íøôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô($ÀÌØí±±Éå}UI0ôÌäí¡ÑÑÀè¼½ÝÝܹ¥µÀ¹½´½±±Éä¹Á¡Àý¥ôÄÀÄÜäàÄÌäì($ÀÌØí½±É¹µôÌäí1½ÙÌäì$(íøôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô$(($ÀÌØí½%ô}%ÉÑ ÀÌØí±±Éå}UI0°Ä°Ä°Ä¤($ÀÌØí½%µÌô}%%µÑ
½±±Ñ¥½¸ ÀÌØí½%¤($ÀÌØí¥9Õµ%µôáѹ($($ÀÌØí½Õ¹ÐôÌäìÄÌäì($(%½ÈÀÌØí½%µ%¸ÀÌØí½%µÌ($%%MÑÉ¥¹%¹MÑÈ ÀÌØí½%µ¹ÍÉ°ÌäíÑ¡ÕµÌäì¤Q¡¸($$$ÀÌØíÉÁ±ôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí½%µ¹ÍÉ°ÌäíÑ¡ÕµÌäì°ÅÕ½ÐíÕ±°ÅÕ½Ðì¤íÕÐչݹÑÑáÐ¥¸UI0$$$(($$$%%¹ÑÐ ÀÌØíÉÁ±°MÉ¥ÁѥȵÀìÌäìÀäÈìÌäìµÀìÀÌØí½±É¹µµÀìÌäìÀäÈìÌäìµÀìÀÌØí½±É¹µµÀìÀÌØí½Õ¹ÐµÀìÌä칩ÁÌäì°Ä¤ìÑ¥±µÀìÍÙ¥Ð$($$$$($$$%%ÉɽÈQ¡¸($$$$%5ͽà À°ÌäíÉɽÈèÌäì°ÀÌØí½±É¹µµÀìÌäìÀäÈìÌäìµÀìÀÌØí½Õ¹ÐµÀìÌä칩ÁÌäì¤($$$$%
±¥ÁAÕÐ ÀÌØíÉÁ±¤$$$$$$$$($$$%¹%($$$$($$$ÀÌØí½Õ¹ÐôÀÌØí½Õ¹Ð¬Ä$$($%¹%(%9áÐ
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

well it works nice if i save the images into the @scriptdir but for some reason i get that error 6 if i try to save the images into a folder inside @scriptdir & this is reallt wierd. :)

Looks like it should work to me provided the folder 'Love' exists in your script folder.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

yes it does work now if i put:

if Not FileExists($foldername) Then DirCreate($foldername); makedir

looks like inetget wont make dir automatically.

thank you

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]