String to decimal?

Hi guys!

I'm wondering whether it is possible to have a string converted to decimal. I intend on filling the values opbtained by a range of strings into an array, which needs to be completely numeric (decimal) since I will have to end up multiplying the values later on.

Is there an easy way of doing it?

Thanks guys!

$s="67"
MsgBox(0,$s,IsNumber($s))
$s=$s * 1
MsgBox(0,$s,IsNumber($s))oÝ÷ Ûú®¢×®;¬´Û¦mêÓ¯+aÌ"¶Ú®*.²)éºÛ-¢Ç¶}÷µ«­¢+Ù]¡¥±Ä($ÀÌØíÍMÑÉ¥¹ô%¹ÁÕÑ ½à ÅÕ½ÐíMÑÉ¥¹Ñ¼9ÕµÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí%¹ÁÕйյÈèÅÕ½Ðì¤(%%ÉɽÈQ¡¸á¥Ð($ÀÌØí¥9Õ´ô9ÕµÈ ÀÌØíÍMÑÉ¥¹¤(%5Í ½à ØаÅÕ½ÐíMÑÉ¥¹Ñ¼9ÕµÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀÌØíÍMÑÉ¥¹ôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØíÍMÑÉ¥¹µÀìÅÕ½ÐìQåÁôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìYÉÑQåÁ ÀÌØíÍMÑÉ¥¹¤µÀì
I1µÀì|($$$ÅÕ½ÐìÀÌØí¥9Õ´ôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØí¥9Õ´µÀìÅÕ½ÐìQåÁôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìYÉÑQåÁ ÀÌØí¥9Õ´¤µÀì1¤)]¹

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If you count hex as a number, and you want to translate actual text into numbers then you could use.

_StringToHex() <---> _HexToString() to translate text back and fourth.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.