Click relative to window

Hi,

In the Window Info tool, I just saw that you can have mouse coords given relative to the active window instead of the whole screen.

This made me wonder: Can I make a mouseclick at a certain position in a window, rather than the whole screen? I.e. click at 300,50 inside the "notepad" window, rather than having to click at 457,82 inside the whole screen?

Thx

--WhiteAvenger

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

AutoIt Window Info tool is located inside autoit installation directory:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Au3Info.exe

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Not very... I don't want to know where a Control object is, I want to click a certain position inside a window. This means that I want to, for example, always click on a certain pixel in a colour selection field, regardless of where the window with the selection field is.

So whether the window is at 0,0 or at 124,634, I always want to click at 72,33 within this window.

AutoIt Window Info tool is located inside autoit installation directory:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Au3Info.exe

TLDR?

This has no connection whatsoever to what I asked... :-S