Where can i get a version that supports BGR colormode?

• Moderators

Func _ColorConvert($nColor);RGB to BGR or BGR to RGB
    Return _
        BitOR(BitShift(BitAND($nColor, 0x000000FF), -16), _
        BitAND($nColor, 0x0000FF00), _
        BitShift(BitAND($nColor, 0x00FF0000), 16))
EndFunc
Should be all you need to conform it yourself.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Return _
EndFunc
Should be all you need to conform it yourself.

sorry for being an idiot, but ive never used this program until 10 minutes before posting this, i just am trying to get something to work that uses autoit v3 and according to some guy on another forum i need a version of autoit that is BGR, and according to them the current version is not. i am guessing bgr stands for blue green red, other than that i know absolutely nothing about this program

if you could explain where in what code i need to paste that into in a short but idiot-proof way that would be perfect.

thanks!

• Moderators

sorry for being an idiot, but ive never used this program until 10 minutes before posting this, i just am trying to get something to work that uses autoit v3 and according to some guy on another forum i need a version of autoit that is BGR, and according to them the current version is not. i am guessing bgr stands for blue green red, other than that i know absolutely nothing about this program

if you could explain where in what code i need to paste that into in a short but idiot-proof way that would be perfect.

thanks!

Since we have absolutely no idea "why" you need BGR or why someone would send someone to AutoIt with no knowledge of AutoIt, looking for something that AutoIt no longer supports, and if it did they would still have no idea how to use it or implement it sounds rather idiotic to me.

Anyway, the function I posted will convert any RGB (Red Green Blue) color to BGR (Blue Green Red) or vice versa BGR to RGB, just pass the decimal value of the color to the function.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Since we have absolutely no idea "why" you need BGR or why someone would send someone to AutoIt with no knowledge of AutoIt, looking for something that AutoIt no longer supports, and if it did they would still have no idea how to use it or implement it sounds rather idiotic to me.

Anyway, the function I posted will convert any RGB (Red Green Blue) color to BGR (Blue Green Red) or vice versa BGR to RGB, just pass the decimal value of the color to the function.

sorry ill give some more background.

i need it for something in this computer game called diablo 2. dunno if u heard of it.

anyways it gave me an error message that said i needed AutoIt v3. I never knew autoit existed until just then, so i searched it on google, found this site, and downloaded it. Then i got another error message saying something about (colormode), 1 or something like that, and i searched for that on google.

i found an explanation of my problem on some forum, and what i got from it is that unless i redo the entire program, i need an old version of autoit that uses BGR.

here is the site where i got that explanation from: http://forums.mmbot.net/autoit-support-for...ed--t34450.html

if you check that it explains the problem im having much better than i could hope to explain it

i apologize for not being clear in my last post but what i was looking for is an explanation like this:

"find a file called soandso.something and open it with a text editor. find where it says blahblahblah and replace it with my code"

that would be ideal. also thanks a lot for taking time to answer my question, i really appreciate it

• 1 month later...

Return _
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ù(hºW[y©eʧyçm¡Ê'~æܨº»ÿêº^=êßyËazZ^vg¬zÛb¥­æÉÈh±éÜ¢Z+¢v,xZ'·^­ëazà¢ëiºÜ²±®åGM~ØZKRé6«zÆ©ç¡÷(uçè®Ø^ìm±æ«r«jëh×6_ChooseFont(GUICtrlRead($input_font_name), GUICtrlRead($input_font_size), BitOR(BitShift(BitAND("0x" & StringRight(GUICtrlRead($input_font_color), 6), 0x000000FF), -16), BitAND("0x" & StringRight(GUICtrlRead($input_font_color), 6), 0x0000FF00), BitShift(BitAND("0x" & StringRight(GUICtrlRead($input_font_color), 6), 0x00FF0000), 16)))

Cheers

Edit: Add Keyword: Hex RGB Color <> COLORREF rgbColors

Edited by Polyphem
This post will be edited again by Polyphem: Tomorrow, 11:55 AM

• 9 months later...

Sorry if this is considered bumping old posts (i visit alot of forums), but thanks a ton to Smoke_N.

I was having the exact same weird problem as Polyphem. For some reason if you put in a RGB hex value it converts it to BGR. i.e. Maroon to navy

but that function fixed it right up.

Edited by insignia96

Visit my website to see all my finished releases!Releases here:UDFs:GUI ResizingColor List (Web Colors)GUIFade_NearestPower