Window created

If you only want it to fire once add ExitLoop to the code you add when it finds the window.

Not sure whether that would work either, I probably should have thought to include the whole thing in my first post. My program is a utility for a multiplayer game. The program is not dependent on the game being run, however. The program just checks when you use a hotkey whether you are in the game window and proceeds from there. The program needs to fire a piece of code whenever the user connects to a new server, which means that the player will exit the game and then the game will re-open. I think if I use exit-loop in the while loop it will only fire when you open the game the very first time. What do you think I should do? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Eradicator

Hmm, that's a bit of a tough question. You could try something like

While 1
If WinExists("Untitled - Notepad") And $check = 1 Then
;do something here
$check = 0
Else
Sleep(1000)
Endif
WEnd

Then use HotKeySet to call a function to set $check to 1 when you're about to connect to a different server since you should know when you are. Also quick question, is this for F.E.A.R.?

Hmm, that's a bit of a tough question. You could try something like

While 1
If WinExists("Untitled - Notepad") And $check = 1 Then
;do something here
$check = 0
Else
Sleep(1000)
Endif
WEnd

Then use HotKeySet to call a function to set $check to 1 when you're about to connect to a different server since you should know when you are. Also quick question, is this for F.E.A.R.?

No, it isn't. This is being used for San Andreas: Multiplayer. There is a server where its important to use specific commands on other players quickly, and I found it inefficient to be typing it myself. I thought of a way to get your code to work, all I need to do is this in a while loop.

If WinExists("GTA:SA:MP") And $check = 1 Then
;Do code.
        $check = 0
    Else
        $check = 1
    Endif

Regards,

Eradicator

Edited by Eradicator