StringRegExp pattern

I've never really used StringRegExp before but I need to use it to check to see if something is in a string. Here's an example of the pattern

&sid=7e2ee2f398cb83c699e476725877992e

How would I make a pattern for this? I need to remove that from the string returned so I can save it as a normal url and since I know SID are temporary (session id) if that were saved as a url it wouldn't work after the time specified on the board had passed. Can anyone help me?

I've never really used StringRegExp before but I need to use it to check to see if something is in a string. Here's an example of the pattern

&sid=7e2ee2f398cb83c699e476725877992e

How would I make a pattern for this? I need to remove that from the string returned so I can save it as a normal url and since I know SID are temporary (session id) if that were saved as a url it wouldn't work after the time specified on the board had passed. Can anyone help me?

Try this:
Global $sString = "Stuff1234567890MoreStuff&sid=7e2ee2f398cb83c699e476725877992eYetMoreStuff"
Global $avString = StringRegExp($sString, "\&sid=[[:xdigit:]]+", 1)
MsgBox(64, "Result", $avString[0])

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

This one dose the trick and will return an array of all the values of the matches found.

Dim $String = "&sid=7e2ee2f398cb83c699e476725877992e"
Dim $Pattern = "(?i)&sid=((?:\d|[A-F]){32})"

Dim $Matches = StringRegExp($String, $Pattern, 3)

For $i = 0 to UBound($Matches) - 1
    MsgBox(4096, "RegEx Result", $Matches[$i])
NextoÝ÷ Úȳz,¥©ì·)^
Edited by Zinthose

--- TTFN

Thanks guys, really helps. Thanks for explaining how your pattern worked too Zinthose, gave me a bit more insight into how the function works so thank you very much. Testing them now so I'll edit the post when I have results.