Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dinodod

autoit on web

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone designed a solution to build autoit apps via a web interface? I do not have the ability to run autoit from another PC other than my home and I would like to continue designing a web interface?

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

Yep, pretty much. And the ability to compile the script then d/l the app locally

Thanks!

If you find out, let me know!

Do you mean like an AutoIt Web editor?

I think someone was working on one... Don't know who though.

Cheers,

Brett

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

It would be much safer to put AutoIt on a USB drive. How do you know you can trust the host of some online AutoIt service?

I will be hosting the web based version myself

I want to develop some scripts online since I can't use autoit @ work or bring in any USB devices

Thanks!

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

If you need an online editor, I wrote the AutoIt syntax for it, I have a better and more updated version here, so PM if you need it :)

Edit: The syntax is for Codepress only.

Edited by JamesBrooks