[WIP] - Thermo Panther - WoW Bot

malu05

It is easily possible to stop warden from doing anything by hooking api funcs it is then as powerfull as a baby...

$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't handle warden internally at all, so not mistreatment can be done :-)

its just function calling and memory writing to "flexible" parts of memory which cen easily be changed by the client itself, and the "more secured parts" are only used for variable reading, which can't be recogniced by warden.

Edited by JRSmile

nice for diabolo, but i don't realy like the colors you used :), but reverse engeneering the protocoll of blizzards games is a nice workout for developers, malu did something equal to WoW but did not proceed far, memory editing is easier... :-)

UPDATE Revision [63]: enhancement of malus code (30% reduced) and split of core and gui (75%)

Edited by JRSmile

UPDATE Revision [63]: enhancement of malus code (30% reduced) and split of core and gui (75%)

is it up for public ? i would love to test :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69911 <-- Best hacker ever :D

I updated my diablo bot , i also added

-Character icons on character screen

-Game creation works now

-make form smaller and more better

-added some triggers

Next im gonna do simple pindle sequense for this.

Here some pics:

Posted Image

Character screen :)

Posted Image

and game creation looks like this:

Posted Image

is it up for public ? i would love to test :)

NO, not yet, if malu gets my code he will implement his changes or additions he did and release a new version sooner or later, until then the code says in our repository, the release will not include the sources of the application.

Hey there, I made an autonomous bot for another game a few weeks ago. I found this great resource that thought me about some path finding techniques like object avoidance. I hope it helps.

http://www.red3d.com/cwr/steer/

first i would like to thank manadar for this post! this source is a very very good information source :) many thanks!

also to malu05/JRSmile ive been tearing my hear out for the past few days figuring out how u were managing to call internal wow functions out of process :> and after days of blood and sweat ive managed to successfully call the "interact" method and the "Lua_Dostring" method. These will do for now as i am learning but i will be looking for more as i learn more about codecaving and hooking. :P

so once again ive been inspired by malu05 to go above and beyond what i thought i could do and learn new stuff :lmao: and thats all WITHOUT begging on forums for code like some people ive seen out there ;)

so yea my looting is going to be so so much easier and hassle free.

i wont have time for a little while to try work out how uve been doing your running without keysends. I have some ideas. Ur prob just calling wow functions to set the movement flags, and im not sure if there are functions to SET the facing or not. mayb ur just writing the angle in radians to memory cause i know that can be done ;) or mayb uve hacked the turn speed? im sure thats not too hard if uve got the right addresses :think:

anyway ill conclude my essay and once again thank malu05 and JRSmile :shhh:

NO, not yet, if malu gets my code he will implement his changes or additions he did and release a new version sooner or later, until then the code says in our repository, the release will not include the sources of the application.

>.< so i guess this is an advertisment for a compiled exe? if so it really shouldn't be in the 'Example Scripts' forum as example chunks of your source is what some of us were hoping to see instead of an enhanced version of glider /sigh... oh well back to the drawing board and my own reinventing the wheel.

Edit: re-reading my post... don't want that to sound like a flame... was just saying from reading all your (malu's) old posts i likewise do this as a fun way to learn programming and therefore have no interest at all in a complete packaged enhanced glider but was more hoping we could see bits and piece examples that we could learn from to implement in our own scripts... for example one of my bigger first projects was a simple fishbot that simply worked off a few timers and pixel search though from seeing the example scripts from other users was able to learn from it and write my own that fit my needs.... from there i got into multiboxing and ended up writing a keystroke broadcaster (just like keyclone on www.dual-boxing.com) just to expand my knowledge that much more.... hence my excitement when stumbling across posts like this because learning how memory reading is done would be an exciting new adventure... that quickly got shot down by a what seems like hey look what cool things are possible but don't look for any open source - and i can understand protecting your work from A.) the idiots that really just need a working exe and don't have the desire to learn whats going on and why thus only end up being a pain needing hand holding.... or B.) the ones that like have already happened previously eh what was that dude visualbot domain that tries to steal your work completly to make it his own so yes id say don't release your whole repository but it def would be cool to see any snipets that you are willing to share that would only serve as pointers to the insights you have learned along the way at the same time quenching our thirst and most importantly still avoiding the rest of the people that would fall under A. or B. lol

once again sry didn't mean to sound like a flame the work seems incredibly awesome and i'm more simply envious of the head knowledge required to get there and knowing how much farther behind i am when reinventing the wheel :)

Edited by zhenyalix

Don't let that status fool you, I am no advanced memeber!

i from my side will release from time to time functions i have written to support the bot, but the core should as you said kept really hidden, for obvious reasons...

I'd love the world were you ONLY get rich by doing work on your own ...

UPDATE: Revision [86]

did a multibox version, to test udp capability, hope malu can compile it so it can be released here.

Thermo Panther, Source Code With Addresses extracted and put into the script. No log in verification. Enjoy.

Note: like they have said this bot is under development and isnt finished, It does do pathing and stuff, but it does need 3 missing addresses for 3.0.8 (got lazy) besides that...cracked.

ADDRESSES HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO 3.0.8 BY ME! ENJOY! :)

<decompile removed>

Edited by SmOke_N