malu05

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

---status update---

we are at revision 35 already:

the change from inis to sqlite databases did a performance push of 20% already.

currently writing a wrapper for the spells to be called by name instead of id.

extraction of the core for the server and the gui for the frontend is at 5%, (had to difference all that code)

amount if includes needed reduced from 38 to 23.

---end status update---

$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

Looks awesome as allways Malu05

maybe you will charge a small fee in full version, considering that no source is released and the binary is account protected.

Well. Even though the plan is to make a UDF i have recently realised that some people like stealing other peoples work and take credit for it. It is still work in progress and we will release some new client along the way. But for now we stat in defence mode.

The plan is to make the questeditor and grind editor done as soon as possible. So people can enjoy this a bit more than in its current stage.

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

Malu, i would be greatly interested in making the attack sequences for the characters you have not finished. i can use an INI based method which should not take very long at all. heres a little example of how it would work,

INI Example

[Mage]
Fireball=1;hotkey pressed to use fireball
FBSleep=2000;cooldown time after fireball is used

Script Example

$whatever = iniread ( "myfile.ini", "Mage", "Fireball" )
$whatever2 = iniread ( "myfile.ini", "Mage", "FBSleep" )

;when the mage neters combat

Send ( $whatever )
Sleep ( $whatever2 )

just PM me if your interested. i would like to contribute to this project =)

PS: i could also probably make a mini program for editing the attack sequences.

as far as our current targets are set there will be a variable combat sequence system which can be adapted by users to fit their needs. :-) so the method you mentioned will be implemented earlier or later. The first goal is to make a stable version.

Malu, i would be greatly interested in making the attack sequences for the characters you have not finished. i can use an INI based method which should not take very long at all. heres a little example of how it would work,

INI Example

[Mage]
Fireball=1;hotkey pressed to use fireball
FBSleep=2000;cooldown time after fireball is used

Script Example

$whatever = iniread ( "myfile.ini", "Mage", "Fireball" )
$whatever2 = iniread ( "myfile.ini", "Mage", "FBSleep" )

;when the mage neters combat

Send ( $whatever )
Sleep ( $whatever2 )

just PM me if your interested. i would like to contribute to this project =)

PS: i could also probably make a mini program for editing the attack sequences.

Theremo Panther is beyond "hotkey" spamming and predefined actionbar spell tables.

In the code we can just type "Cast("Fireball+Rank1")" or CastSpellByID("$ID") to cast spells and it will not affect your actionbars.

And since all spells will be in the data base you don't need to add the ini part you just mentioned.

And im going to add internal cooldown manager, to avoid problems upon client or server lag.

But we will defnatly need some combat scripts that can define combat for all classes from level 1 through 80.

I will possibly add spell tables so if you are a mage you can just say "cast fireball" and then it will cast the best fireball spell you have.

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

after 16 hours i finally wrote a wowhead dumper script which will download the parameters of all spells (42000) and add it into a database.

so the bot can use the db to see what the average dmg is you do with a spell if its less,(due to resistances of the mob), he will be able to change the combat sequence.

crazy thought about pvp servers: bot recognices player, bot looks up player in armory, bot rates items arenapoints etc., bot decides if it can kill the pvp player or not, bot runs away or slays the enemy down :)

Edited by JRSmile

The fundamental flaw in grind MMO's results in yet another game bot. Eventually developers will realize that it's much more profitable to engage people's sense of fun and adventure fully, and they'll start moving away from the limitations of level based content distribution. MMORPG development is young, and already there's an arms race in automation detection/prevention and bot design. It's hit the point where it is no longer possible in most cases to distinguish between a human and a bot without engaging them in active conversation. Hell, even CAPTCHA is broken :)

I think it's ironic that despite the millions of dollars poured into research efforts into limited applications of AI, it's hobbyists and game bot developers who are making the most progress into emulating intelligent behavior. After all, aren't games one of the best expressions of human intelligence and creativity?

Designing a program that plays a game well, to me, is an art form. Kudos to you guys for developing this. I can't wait to see the source.

crazy thought about pvp servers: bot recognices player, bot looks up player in armory, bot rates items arenapoints etc., bot decides if it can kill the pvp player or not, bot runs away or slays the enemy down :)

So basicly, if target isn't a DK or Ret pally then attack. lol jk.

But ya, that would be a neat concept.

www.itoady.com

A* (A-star) Searching Algorithm - A.I. Artificial Intelligence bot path finding

@jrowe i have to say thanks for the comment, but please stop before i blush... For me development is like creating my thoughts about life. UnderstandingHow the world works was always one of my main goals since i was 6 when i first got my Amiga 500, time has passed and currently im writing this post with my iphone out of a moving train. So as technology changes it gives you even more ways to go with your thoughts. The possibilities you have with good hardware and the knowledge to work with it are endless and why not include the knowledge of 6.000.000 players to play a game? Its the project that is great for understanding human intelligence, and this is why im so interrested in it. One of my other projects is a cybot like roboter modell that can interact with its environment like a human and without additional help. BUT i would have never thought of my work beeing art. Its just a way to express myself:-)

Anyway,

We need test results so please test the bot and describe the errors you find so we can remove them to make it even more Intelligent.

Ps: i don,t think a game bot must be inteligent its has to be a machine that does the things the game wants ot todo at a specific time and with specific environment parameters, a bot that can interact with the real world like a human is then a bit more complex:-)

Anyway, again thanks for the comment

I found some bugs.. When the bot gets to close to a wandering npc it might target it and try to attack it, but since its friendly it can't and will therefore just follow the npc until stopped (by pressing {esc} twice)

Also it seems that the bot get "frustrated" when it can't loot, (mostly due to inventory being full) and then starts attacking critters, which makes it chrash for some reason.

Hope u will find the cause of this problem and i'll keep reporting back so this bot may become the best bot ever :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69911 <-- Best hacker ever :D