[WIP] - Thermo Panther - WoW Bot

malu05

I know they were gonna just sell a elite or have something stupid like a trial so I exploit everything malu makes, he is nothing but a thief. No one really knows what he does but I do happen to know, so malu, step up your protection game fuck boy.

Edited by JaYDev

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thermo Panther, Source Code With Addresses extracted and put into the script. No log in verification. Enjoy.

Note: like they have said this bot is under development and isnt finished, It does do pathing and stuff, but it does need 3 missing addresses for 3.0.8 (got lazy) besides that...cracked.

ADDRESSES HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO 3.0.8 BY ME! ENJOY! :)

<decompile removed>

Krypton88..

what a surprise.

Took you 2 weeks and you had to contact CW2k to get it decompiled... Fail ^^

Again even tho you are pissed at us because we took legal action against you when you stole our work and won i don't see any good in your playing an kid like this.

All the attention you get is for your own ego and just like everywhere else you get banned right away.

I am sorry we ruined your Krypton88 "image" but that was your own fault.

To the rest of the world the guy who posted this was Krypton88

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showuser=43630

He was a pretty decent guy until he bought a commercial piece of software that I have my hands on and earn a bit of money on.

He decided to decompile it, rip out the most important features and copy them right into his own work and then sell it out for like 5$.

We took legal action and won right away closing his site and sales for good.

And now he is pissed (which I clearly understand), but that is the way things go when you deal with the DMCA.

Just my 5 cents...

And back to the process of this bot JRSmile gave me a copy today and I am super impressed with his work. I am sure it can learn alot from him as he might learn a few tricks from me aswell.

I guess JRsmile is the person who can talk mostly about the work on this bot as he is doing most of the work at the moment. ^^

Happy Coding JR!

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

And back to the process of this bot JRSmile gave me a copy today and I am super impressed with his work. I am sure it can learn alot from him as he might learn a few tricks from me aswell.

I guess JRsmile is the person who can talk mostly about the work on this bot as he is doing most of the work at the moment. ^^

Happy Coding JR!

Ahhm ....

i feel some kind of proud now, thanks for that.

indeet it was a hole lot of work converting it to a performant state, but i find it very interresting and do it for fun, so working on it is great.

due to my lag on memory editing i can only optimize the autoit stuff, but with this i have enough to do for now :-)

$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

I was watching the demonstration, you say your bot does not use injection, and it does not use keystrokes like Glider but is more like Openbot which uses injection. So I assume you just calling the rotation function inside WoW and you are not injecting any code into WoW, is this correcet?

Meh, it might be best not to have him go into actual mechanics of bot to game interface, so that simplistic fixes aren't possible. If it's gonna get nerfed or prevented from working properly, make the WoW folks work hard for it.

indeet Pinguin this was what i ment when writing the text :-)

no new update currently, im in a hurry with my final exams ... and have to work in the business too.

will continue to workon whenever i have sparetime. so no alcoholic drinks in the near future :-)

Hey, good work with this bot. I could'n use it because wow is in version 3.0.9 but i like the vid on youtube. If you're in need of beta tester i would be glad to help. I'm an heavy bot user and been using glider fo about 1 year, so i have many accounts :)

sooo, big announcement, as many people have asked for code and im tired to do all the changes after each patch, i will soon release the code of my version of the bot.

Edited by JRSmile

sooo, big announcement, as many people have asked for code and im tired to do all the changes after each patch, i will soon release the code of my version of the bot.

Woot thanks JR!

I've been looking forward to this bot and viewing the code will help me learn a tremendous amount about it's inner workings as I actually came here to get into bot development!

After I get up to speed on it all hopefully I can contribute!

• 4 weeks later...