[WIP] - Thermo Panther - WoW Bot

malu05

sure i will got already 12k requests, have to handle that :P

btw: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...0109&hl=wow

Edited by JRSmile
$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow , this sounds interesting. i reallt know no think about bot, but i just started computer language in my high school. so i'd though i'd make a wow bot=) i'll try to figure it out, but dang yall alredy got it figure out nice work. i already tryedyour elwynn forest map that you had layed out, and it works well=) nice job, keep up the work

shamless bump :D its been a while was curious if you were still going to release the source JR? /crossing fingers :o

I think it's no big secret that there's a good AutoIt Decompiler out there, that still unlock's the hidden source feature of 'compiled' AutoIT. Sorry for not going more in detail since that forum seems to be very repressive when the speech comes to subjects like this.

@malu05

Hmm Thermo Panther seem to be very similar to WoWInfinity. And regarding the file 'captions.dat' why is this encrypted if this an open source project?

the encryption is more like a hash value for the data so we can make sure it arrived correctly.

On the otherhand if the program is opensource the sourcedata it handles must not be.

$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

[piss&wind]

:D Modifying the the 'FILE' signature within an AutoIt3 binary is a breach of the FEULA.

(yes this is the pot calling the kettle black over here, but....)

FYI it is no longer an issue as of version 2.06 of the decompiler anyway.

If you guys are going to chime about opensource then be open about it.

[/piss&wind]

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• Developers

I am getting a Gaming and 'Bots' Forum deja vu ......

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I am getting a Gaming and 'Bots' Forum deja vu ......

[offtopic]

I am curious why they are even tolerated at all these days, given the mound of 'shite'

that exists in the old gaming and bots forum

Surely there are forums for them..

[/offtopic]

Ed: point taken

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• Developers

[offtopic]

Without wanting to go totally offtopic: I am all for closing every damn thread that doesn't contain a question related to the autoit3 syntax.

I have no issue with people writing bits just with the average person that writes them.

The Impatient, Begging, Not bothered to formulate a normal question Kids..

[/offtopic]

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any updates on this? Noticed it doesn't handle wow being 3.11 version now.

Was hoping to use this :)

Im sure a few people have tryed to update and its very easy to succeed this... But the bot was never finished and didnt work very well anyway, My advice is to go download one of the plenty open source bot's out there...like wow sharp, hell even ebots source is public now on mmowned lol, and you could use this bot as a starting point to convert everything to autoit.

If anyone wants to start a shareware community wow grinding bot, let me know im down. :party:

(Note: only will work with someone that knows what their doing...Otherwise it will be to much of a project... I got all the offsets and descriptors needed for a very ncie grind bot :idea:

*WoW Dev Projects: AFK Tele Bot development journalSimple Player Pointer Scanner + Z-Teleport*My Projects: coming soon.Check out my WoW Dev wiki for patch 3.0.9!http://www.wowdev.wikidot.com

Is there gonna be one for the new version

Not unless someone else update it.

The reason why I originally wrote this was because glider was going down and OB was down too. I felt if there was no alternative it could be funky to write a free one. But hey.. someone did that for me. (hence OpenBOT .Net)

AutoIT is somewhat silly to write a bot in unless you take the "bot word" part seriously. One thing I quickly became frustrating about was the fact that I can only execute 1 operation at a time unless I do tones of redundant work to fake up some multi threading.

As StrategicX points out there are plenty of "opensource" or "decompiled source" bots out there, but all of them are just a copy of the other all leading back to WoW-Sharp, and porting them to AutoIT would without a doubt be a waste of time.

Its not directly rocket science to make a bot follow a predefined set of waypoints in a endless loop like all the shitty bots out there (including WoWsharp, Glider and what not).

I guess many bots could learn a thing or two from this project, in the way it handle traveling, spells, world interaction etc.

But still what all of them could learn from was OpenBOT. The original OpenBOT was a amazing piece of Work. I adore how they managed to make a bot that did so much, with so little effort and still being so user friendly.

Ill post a link to the Openbot site once its back up (they had to refresh the host payment ^^)

Apoc & co are my Hero's

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

• 4 months later...