pixels

Zompy

• Moderators

Hey, i've been testing the search pixel function etc, but i can't find out if you find a pixel how to click it, how to do that?

Thanks alot

PixelSearch returns the x and y coords of the color found in an Array (if found at all, be sure to check @error). You then use MouseClick with those x and y coords.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

$coord = PixelSearch(0, 0, 0, 0, 0xB28599, 2, 2); should be a rectangle, this is zero pixels so maybe try with 0, 0, 1, 1
If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1]); useless, we already knew this...
    MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1]); if it's outside the IF and $coord = false we will get a error because $coord[X] doesn't exist
EndIf

Edited by Pain

Im trying to let my mouse click the ball, but it doesn't work

Curveball

Sleep(5000)
$coord = PixelSearch(275, 580, 750, 275, 0xC8FF, 2, 2); should be a rectangle, this is zero pixels so maybe try with 0, 0, 1, 1
If Not @error Then
;   MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1]); useless, we already knew this...
    Mousemove($coord[0], $coord[1]); if it's outside the IF and $coord = false we will get a error because $coord[X] doesn't exist
EndIf

No I didn't. I have no intention of writing it for you. Also please don't bump your threads more than once every 24 hours.

Try some debugging. Use mouse move to move your mouse to each corner of the rectangle. That will give you a visual example of where the rectangle is. Debug. Get AutoIt to tell you the return value/@error/@extended- debug it in other words.

Cheers,

Brett

$coord = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0xB28599, 2, 2); changed to search entire screen instead of only 4 pixels
If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1]); useless, we already knew this...
    MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1]); if it's outside the IF and $coord = false we will get a error because $coord[X] doesn't exist
EndIf

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

$coord = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0xB28599, 2, 2); changed to search entire screen instead of only 4 pixels
If Not @error Then
EndIf

Does that work at your place? Here that doesnt work either

• 2 weeks later...