Sign in to follow this  
Draygoes

Reg Fix for people who need it...

Draygoes

I wrote this for a friend of mine, who was fixing a machine that had issuses with malware disabling spasific keys.

Its a very simple script, but useful for beginners, and anyone else who has had .reg files disabled by an unseen force.

#NoTrayIcon
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.reg', '', 'REG_SZ', 'regfile')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.reg\PersistentHandler', '', 'REG_SZ', '{5e941d80-bf96-11cd-b579-08002b30bfeb}')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile', '', 'REG_SZ', 'Registration Entries')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile', '"EditFlags"', 'REG_DWORD', '00100000')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\DefaultIcon', '', 'REG_EXPAND_SZ', '25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\edit')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\edit\command', '', 'REG_EXPAND_SZ', '25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open', '', 'REG_SZ', 'Mer&ge')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open\command', '', 'REG_SZ', 'regedit.exe \"%1\"')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\print')
RegWrite ('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\print\command', '', 'REG_EXPAND_SZ', '25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\')
If Not IsDeclared("iMsgBoxAnswer") Then Local $iMsgBoxAnswer
$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(36,"Restart?","To complete changes, your computer must be restarted. Restart now?")
Select
    Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 6 ;Yes
Shutdown(6)  ;Force a reboot
    Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 7 ;No
Exit
EndSelect

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.