Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FireFox

RichEdit -> Set bold; Italics; Underlined

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I use RichEdit UDF because I want an Input where I can put color and format of text where I want...

I found this functions :

_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetBold

_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetItalic

_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetUnderline

But the problem is that function only set Bold; Italics; Underlined to all the text; but I want to set only parts of text...

Another problem :

At start when you create your RichEdit input, the font and weight are big, so i place this code :

_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetFontName($mt, 'Arial')
_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetFontSize($mt, 8)
_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetBold($mt, False)

I works at start, but when I change the text of the RichEdit, it returns to the big font and I can't change it :)

Thanks for anyhelp :)

Cheers, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

The funcs set the style to the selected text.

To set default font, you have to specify FALSE as third parameter: _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetBold($mt, False,False)

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

@ProgAndy

hm...it doesn't work for _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetBold($mt, False,False) because when I use _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetTextEx, the font is reset...

The funcs set the style to the selected text.

the problem is that I want to set the color to RichEdit input without to select anything...

Example : 'RichEdit' to 'RichEdit'

Cheers, FireFox.

Edited by FireFox

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

You have to use set the selection and then the style or use RTF-tags.

Why the default font-setting doesn't work, i don't know. I'm not that familiar with the RichEdit-functions.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

@ProgAndy

ok...

Cheers, FireFox.