Simulating Key Ctrl C & Ctrl V

I am actually simulating screen print button on key board. I am trying to to screen print and then paste it to a word documenet. So normally as a human being

we press print scrreen and then go to work document and press control V to paste that screen print in to document

$oWordApp = _WordCreate ( @ScriptDir & @UserName & "_" & $str_DateTime & ".doc","",0,0)

;$oDoc = _WordDocGetCollection ($oWordApp, 0)

Sleep(3000)

Send("{PRINTSCREEN}")

Send("{ctrl V}")

"^c" and "^v" should do the trick ^_^

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

• 4 years later...

actually, no. ^c won't do the trick. for example, in photoshop, if you try it on a layer(a tiny slice), it returns, upon paste, a copy of a "flattened image" (the whole canvas).

Will paste solution here for further googlers (as myself) even though this is dead.

EDIT: Please be mindful of the clearly stated fact that CTRL + c  <>  CTRL + C .

So, don't be idiots (like me) and use uppercase... :headbang:

Edited by pauleffect

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...