(HID) Human Interface Device Communications in XP

Unfortunately it does get called on input. I use the rawinput.au3 you posted and updated several time near the head of the thread. This is a very simple PNP scanner so I would expect nothing special for its interface.

I don't want to abuse your time but do you have an idea what I should look or try now?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, you're not consuming my time because it's not precious, I'll buy me a new life soon. :)

Anyway, this HID is some sort of keyboard because if it's not a keyboard you don't need to differentiate it from the keyboard. In other words, if you'll use a keyboard hook procedure, is the handler get called from both the keyboard and the barcode scanner?

It's ok, you're not consuming my time because it's not precious, I'll buy me a new life soon. :)

Anyway, this HID is some sort of keyboard because if it's not a keyboard you don't need to differentiate it from the keyboard. In other words, if you'll use a keyboard hook procedure, is the handler get called from both the keyboard and the barcode scanner?

You're right, it behaves like a PC keyboard.

Here's the complete list for this system. The barcode reader is confirmed to be the first entry.

What surprises me is that there are two other entries with "Page 12, Usage 1". The handler doesn't get it either when I use the keyboard. Any (kb or barcode reader) input goes messing source in Scite instead of being trapped. In your opinion which other entry should I try? Or is there more accessible information in the registry?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Try one of the HID UsagePage and Usage values, or in my opinion, you can try the UsagePage and Usage of keyboards which is UsagePage: 1 and Usage: 6. If the handler will be called then you're on the right track, just find a unique way to differentiate it from the normal keyboard. You can use _GetRawInputDeviceInfo() to retrieve additional information about the device while handling it's event. If you're going to use the keyboard way, change the handler body appropriately, see Kenny's code.

Try one of the HID UsagePage and Usage values, or in my opinion, you can try the UsagePage and Usage of keyboards which is UsagePage: 1 and Usage: 6. If the handler will be called then you're on the right track, just find a unique way to differentiate it from the normal keyboard. You can use _GetRawInputDeviceInfo() to retrieve additional information about the device while handling it's event. If you're going to use the keyboard way, change the handler body appropriately, see Kenny's code.

OK, I'll try that it should be doable this way. I'll post the result here for future reference.

Couldn't resist and tried it at once. It actually works that way, by intercepting standard keyboard (UsagePage: 1 and Usage: 6) activity. Of course, it's then easy to sort out which is which, thanks to the hDevice field.

Warm thanks for your help, you can pretend to the rare title of "AutoIt King of the Barcode Reader and other HID Peripherals without having any".

Edited by jchd

• 4 weeks later...

Have another challenge for you lol :D

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=97184

Thanks,

Kenny

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

Alright for my little mouse tracking project.

So I had device list scripts, and monitoring scripts. But I'm getting completely confused trying to combine them.

I want to add a configure option. For example they click configure mouse 1 and then they move mouse 1 or hit a button on mouse 1 something like that.

And then I record the ID and/or name, then the same for mouse 2.

Now I can monitor both devices and react to each individual mouse.

Here's the modified script that collects the device info I need from all mice.

#include <Array.au3>
#include <HIDRawInput.au3>

Dim $tRIDL, $pRIDL, $iRIDL
Dim $tBuff, $pBuff, $tszBuff, $pszBuff
Dim $iRet, $iNumDevices = 0, $iSize = 0
Dim $tagRIDL = ''
Dim $aDevices[1][2]
$tRIDL = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICELIST)
$iRIDL = DllStructGetSize($tRIDL)

Dim $iRet = _GetRawInputDeviceList(0, $iNumDevices, $iRIDL)
If Not @error And $iNumDevices > 0 Then
    ReDim $aDevices[$iNumDevices][2]
    For $i = 1 To $iNumDevices
        $tagRIDL &= StringRegExpReplace($tagRAWINPUTDEVICELIST, '(\w+);', '${1}' & $i & ';')
    Next
    $tBuff = DllStructCreate($tagRIDL)
    $pBuff = DllStructGetPtr($tBuff)

$iRet = _GetRawInputDeviceList($pBuff, $iNumDevices, $iRIDL)
        If DllStructGetData($tBuff, 'dwType' & $i) <> $RIM_TYPEMOUSE Then ContinueLoop
        $aDevices[$i-1][0] = DllStructGetData($tBuff, 'hDevice' & $i)
    Next

For $i = 0 To $iNumDevices-1
        If DllStructGetData($tBuff, 'dwType' & $i) <> $RIM_TYPEMOUSE Then ContinueLoop
        $iRet = _GetRawInputDeviceInfo($aDevices[$i][0], $RIDI_DEVICENAME, '', $iSize)
        If $iSize > 0 Then
            $tszBuff = DllStructCreate('wchar[' & $iSize & ']')
            $pszBuff = DllStructGetPtr($tszBuff)
            $iRet = _GetRawInputDeviceInfo($aDevices[$i][0], $RIDI_DEVICENAME, $pszBuff, $iSize)
            $aDevices[$i][1] = DllStructGetData($tszBuff, 1)
            ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tszBuff, 1) & @LF)
        EndIf
    Next

$tszBuff = 0
    $tBuff = 0
EndIf

_ArrayDisplay($aDevices)

Func OnInput($hwnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam);Process Keyboard Input from RawInput.au3 Commands
EndFunc

Thanks,

Kenny

Edited by ken82m

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

Heh Kenny, it's late overnight here so be easy on me :D been wake for the past 30+ hours on tens of cups of coffee :D . When you find which device handle matches which mouse, either by it's string representation or something else, you can implement it's configuration part using the same $WM_INPUT handler and differentiate it using it's device handle. If you can come up with an example code rather then listing the devices it might help.

lol it's ok after beating my head against the wall alot I'm almost done.

I'll post it when I'm done.

One thing, how can I pull the "friendly" name of the mouse.

I'm just using the Hex number in hDevice in my script. But I'd like something friendlier to display on the screen.

When i pull the name all I get is \\acpi\kkssa\fdsf\2222.....you get the idea, How can I turn that into say "Microsoft Super Screw You PS/2 Mouse" lol

It's sort of a registry key starting in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum

..and the sub-keys are for example:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\HID\Vid_046d&Pid_c016\6&11d1f3fa&0&0000
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\RDP_KBD\0000

There are a few value in the sub-keys that hold some nice values, may be helpful to you.

...heh :D

Edit: In short, # is \ with the device representation string you already know.

Edited by Authenticity

• 3 weeks later...

Try this within the OnInput() handler:

; ...
ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_HID, 'hDevice') & @LF)
ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_HID, 'dwCount') & @LF)
ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_HID, 'bRawData') & @LF)
; ...

If the bRawData member will return always the same value or the program will crash :) I think the bRawData should be declared as an array bytes in the size of dwCount. First test it, and read the RawInput.au3 file, everything is taken from MSDN and in my opinion is nicely and conveniently organized.

Just so you know what I am working with here . . .

Reciever:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/

Controller:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/productdetails.aspx?pid=090

ChatPad: (point of post)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360messengerkit/

Microsoft has provided working drivers for the wireless receiver and controller.

This setup can be used in many games, etc.

Here is an example of an autoit user and their xbox controller UDF for review.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20161&st=0&p=144402&hl=xbox%20controller&fromsearch=1&#entry144402

Here is where the issue is:

The ChatPad was developed for use with the 360 and not the PC. The Controller works on both. The chat pad automatically prompts the 360 to download drivers, but does nothing on the PC.

When using:

#include <RawInput.au3>
HotKeySet('{ESC}', '_EXIT')

Global $tRIDL, $pRIDL, $iRIDL, $tagRIDL
Global $tRIDI_HID, $pRIDI_HID, $iRIDI_HID
Global $tRID_HID, $pRID_HID, $iRID_HID
Global $tRIH, $pRIH, $iRIH
Global $iNumDevices
Global $hGUI

$hGUI = GUICreate('Test', 100, 100)
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_INPUT, 'OnInput')

$tRIDL = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICELIST)
$iRIDL = DllStructGetSize($tRIDL)

$tRIH = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTHEADER)
$pRIH = DllStructGetPtr($tRIH)
$iRIH = DllStructGetSize($tRIH)

$iNumDevices = 0
_GetRawInputDeviceList(0, $iNumDevices, $iRIDL)
If @error Or $iNumDevices = 0 Then Exit
$tagRIDL = ''
    $tagRIDL &= StringRegExpReplace($tagRAWINPUTDEVICELIST, '(\w+);', '${1}' & $i & ';')
Next

$tRIDL = DllStructCreate($tagRIDL)
$pRIDL = DllStructGetPtr($tRIDL)
_GetRawInputDeviceList($pRIDL, $iNumDevices, $iRIDL)

If Not @error And $iNumDevices > 0  Then
        If DllStructGetData($tRIDL, 'dwType') = $RIM_TYPEHID Then
            $tRIDI_HID = DllStructCreate($tagRIDDEVICEINFO_HID)
            $pRIDI_HID = DllStructGetPtr($tRIDI_HID)
            $iRIDI_HID = DllStructGetSize($tRIDI_HID)

_GetRawInputDeviceInfo(DllStructGetData($tRIDL, 'hDevice' & $i), $RIDI_DEVICEINFO, $pRIDI_HID, $iRIDI_HID)
            If Not @error Then
                $tRID_HID = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICE)
                $pRID_HID = DllStructGetPtr($tRID_HID)
                $iRID_HID = DllStructGetSize($tRID_HID)

DllStructSetData($tRID_HID, 'usUsagePage', DllStructGetData($tRIDI_HID, 'usUsagePage'))
                DllStructSetData($tRID_HID, 'usUsage', DllStructGetData($tRIDI_HID, 'usUsage'))
                DllStructSetData($tRID_HID, 'dwFlags', BitOR($RIDEV_INPUTSINK, $RIDEV_NOLEGACY))
                DllStructSetData($tRID_HID, 'hwndTarget', $hGUI)
                $iNumDevices = 1
                _RegisterRawInputDevices($pRID_HID, $iNumDevices, $iRID_HID)
                $tRID_HID = 0
            EndIf
            $tRIDI_HID = 0
        EndIf
    Next

$tRIDL = 0
EndIf

While 1
    Sleep(20)
WEnd

Func OnInput($hwnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)
    Local $tRI_HID, $pRI_HID, $iRI_HID

$tRI_KD = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUT_HID)
    $pRI_KD = DllStructGetPtr($tRI_HID)
    $iRI_KB = DllStructGetSize($tRI_HID)

_GetRawInputData($ilParam, $RID_INPUT, $pRI_HID, $iRI_HID, $iRIH)
    If Not @error Then
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_HID, 'hDevice') & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_HID, 'dwType') & @LF)
    ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_HID, 'bRawData') & @LF)

EndIf

$tRI_HID = 0
    Return 'GUI_RUNDEFMSG'
EndFunc

Func _EXIT()
    GUIDelete()
    Exit
EndFunc

I get something similar to this

0x00020393

0x00020393

-my first numbers are a little different (I’m not at home so I can’t use the controller to get the correct numbers) –but they are always identical to eachother followed by a 1 and 0

This is when I press a controller button.

When I press a chat pad botton I get nothing.

Also I get none of the other info the origional poster mentioned.

Such as how to get the usage and usagepage.

Also, because this is one device connected to a second device, I am guessing they would both have to be registered?

I will test any ideas you have tonight.

Can this be done without a driver for the chat pad?

• 3 weeks later...

In regards to http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99263 Authenticity asked me to post in here....

OK so this seemed to kind of work. For those who did not read the last thread my goal was to capture input from an HID device and remap it. In this case remaping "a" to "j" whenever the computer recieves an "a" from the HID. The problem at the moment is it is not accepting a from the keyboard since the send command is traping it again. Is there a more elequant way of performing this task or is there a way around the send loop?

thanks in advance

#include <RawInput.au3>
HotKeySet("a", "FuncTrap")

Global $tRID_KD, $pRID_KD, $iRID_KD
Global $tRIH, $pRIH, $iRIH
Global $iNumDevices
Global $hGUI , $pData

$tRID_KD = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICE)
$pRID_KD = DllStructGetPtr($tRID_KD)
$iRID_KD = DllStructGetSize($tRID_KD)

$pRIH = DllStructGetPtr($tRIH)

$iNumDevices = 1

DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'usUsagePage', 0x01)
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'usUsage', 0x06)
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'dwFlags', BitOR($RIDEV_NOLEGACY, $RIDEV_INPUTSINK))
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'hwndTarget', $hGUI)

_RegisterRawInputDevices($pRID_KD, $iNumDevices, $iRID_KD)

While 1
    Sleep(20)
WEnd

Func FuncTrap()

EndFunc

Func FuncSend()
    send("j")
EndFunc

Func FuncSend2()
    send("a")
EndFunc

Local $tRI_KD, $pRI_KD, $iRI_KB
    Local $tRIDI_HID, $pRIDI_HID, $iRIDI_HID
    Local $hDevice

$tRI_KD = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUT_KEYBOARD)
    $pRI_KD = DllStructGetPtr($tRI_KD)
    $iRI_KB = DllStructGetSize($tRI_KD)

$tRIDI_HID = DllStructCreate($tagRIDDEVICEINFO_HID)
    $pRIDI_HID = DllStructGetPtr($tRIDI_HID)
    $iRIDI_HID = DllStructGetSize($tRIDI_HID)
    DllStructSetData($tRIDI_HID, 'cbSize', $iRIDI_HID)

_GetRawInputData($ilParam, $RID_INPUT, $pRI_KD, $iRI_KB, $iRIH)  
    If Not @error Then
        $hDevice = DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'hDevice')
        ConsoleWrite($hDevice & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'VKey') & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'hDevice') & @LF)

_GetRawInputDeviceInfo($hDevice, $RIDI_DEVICEINFO, $pRIDI_HID, $iRIDI_HID)
If $hDevice = 0x0190016B Then
;   ClipPut ($hDevice&","& $RIDI_DEVICEINFO&","& $pRIDI_HID&","& $iRIDI_HID)
    FuncSend()
;   Msgbox(0,"Hoorah", DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'hDevice') )
Else
    FuncSend2()

EndIf

EndIf

$tRI_KD = 0
    Return 'GUI_RUNDEFMSG'
EndFunc

Func _EXIT()
    GUIDelete()
    Exit
EndFunc

• 9 months later...

I would have a question...

Is it possible to get the "Handle to the RAWINPUT structure" that lparam provide in WM_INPUT but in

the keyproc function.

I need the 'hdevice' before WM_INPUT so I can decide accordingly

to the HID keyboard that performed the action if :

- I want to perform default action (ex : Typing letter 'q' will output 'q'

- I want to perform something totally different (ex : Typing letter 'q' from second 'hdevice' actually perform a function)

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <RawInput.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#Include <WindowsConstants.au3>
Global $tRID_KD, $pRID_KD, $iRID_KDj
Global $tRIH, $iRIH
Global $iNumDevices
Global $hGUI
Global $sHexKeys, $sMouse, $sString, $hHookKeyboard, $pStub_KeyProc

$pStub_KeyProc = DllCallbackRegister("_KeyProc", "int", "int;ptr;ptr")
$hHookKeyboard = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_KEYBOARD_LL, DllCallbackGetPtr($pStub_KeyProc), _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle(0), 0)

$tRID_KD = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICE)
$pRID_KD = DllStructGetPtr($tRID_KD)
$iRID_KD = DllStructGetSize($tRID_KD)

$iNumDevices = 1

DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'usUsagePage', 0x01)
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'usUsage', 0x06)
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'dwFlags', BitOR($RIDEV_NOLEGACY, $RIDEV_INPUTSINK))
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'hwndTarget', $hGUI)

_RegisterRawInputDevices($pRID_KD, $iNumDevices, $iRID_KD)

While 1
    Sleep(20)
WEnd

GUIDelete()

Func _EXIT()
    GUIDelete()
    DllCallbackFree($pStub_KeyProc)
    _WinAPI_UnhookWindowsHookEx($hHookKeyboard)
    Exit
EndFunc

Local $tRI_KD, $pRI_KD, $iRI_KB
    Local $iSize

$tRI_KD = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUT_KEYBOARD)
    _GetRawInputData($ilParam, $RID_INPUT, $pRI_KD, $iRI_KB, $iRIH)
    If Not @error Then
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'Message') & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'VKey') & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'hDevice') & @LF)
    EndIf

$tRI_KD = 0
    Return 'GUI_RUNDEFMSG'
EndFunc

Func _KeyProc($nCode, $wParam, $lParam)
    If $nCode < 0 Then Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hHookKeyboard, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT = DllStructCreate("dword vkCode;dword scanCode;dword flags;dword time;ptr dwExtraInfo", $lParam)
    Local $vkCode = DllStructGetData($KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT, 'vkCode')
    ConsoleWrite($vkCode & @CRLF)
    Switch $wParam
        Case $WM_KEYDOWN, $WM_SYSKEYDOWN
            If $vkCode = 0x41 Then
                ;_keybd_event(0x61, 0)
             ;   Return -1
            EndIf
    EndSwitch

Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hHookKeyboard, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam)
EndFunc   ;==>_KeyProc

;Func _keybd_event($vkCode, $Flag)
 ;   DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'keybd_event', 'int', $vkCode, 'int', 0, 'int', $Flag, 'ptr', 0)
;EndFunc; _keybd_event

I'll post back if I find something useful.

• 1 month later...

You need to assign to struct size to the cbSize member of the struct, then you'll use this size also in the function call:

;.
;..
;...
$tRI_KD = 0
$tRI_KD = DllStructCreate($tagRID_DEVICE_INFO_HID)
DllStructSetData($tRI_KD, 'cbSize', $iRI_KD) ; 8)

_GetRawInputDeviceInfo($ilParam, $RIDI_DEVICEINFO, $pRI_KD, $iRI_KB) ; Was $hwnd 8)
If Not @error Then
ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'dwVendorId') & @CR)
MsgBox(0, "dwVendorId", DllStructGetData($tRI_KD, 'dwVendorId') )
EndIfoÝ÷ Ù±ßÛN¼­+,r¸©µ©ízYfz'ò¢çǶzwh¬Oj±¨z׺Ú"µÍÚ[ÛYH  Ô]Ò[]]LÉÝÂ[H   ÌÍÝQ ÌÍÚTQ[H  ÌÍÝY ÌÍÜY[H   ÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑK   ÌÍÜQWÓSÕTÑK   ÌÍÚTQWÓSÕTÑB[H    ÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐT   ÌÍÜQWÒÑVPÐT   ÌÍÚTQWÒÑVPÐT[H    ÌÍÝQWÒQ ÌÍÜQWÒQ ÌÍÚTQWÒQ[H  ÌÍÝYÔQ[H    ÌÍÚS[Q]XÙÂÌÍÝQHÝXÝÜX]J   ÌÍÝYÔUÒSUUPÑSTÕ
BÌÍÚTQHÝXÝÙ]Ú^J  ÌÍÝQ
BÌÍÝYÔQH    ÌÎNÉÌÎNÂÑÙ]]Ò[]]XÙSÝ
    ÌÍÚS[Q]XÙË ÌÍÚTQ
BYÝÜ[ ÌÍÚS[Q]XÙÈ ÝÈ[QÜ    ÌÍÚHHÈ  ÌÍÚS[Q]XÙËLBBIÌÍÝYÔQ   [ÏHÝ[ÔYÑ^XÙJ   ÌÍÝYÔUÒSUUPÑSTÕ  ÌÎNÊ ÌLÝÊÊNÉÌÎNË ÌÎNÉÌÍÞÌ_IÌÎNÈ    [È ÌÍÚH [È ÌÎNÎÉÌÎNÊBS^IÌÍÝYHÝXÝÜX]J  ÌÍÝYÔQ
BIÌÍÜYHÝXÝÙ]  ÌÍÝYBWÑÙ]]Ò[]]XÙSÝ
    ÌÍÜY ÌÍÚS[Q]XÙË ÌÍÚTQ
BRYÝÜ[BQÜ    ÌÍÚHHÈ  ÌÍÚS[Q]XÙËLBBBTÝÚ]ÚÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝY ÌÎNÙÕIÌÎNÈ   [È ÌÍÚJBBBBPØÙH   ÌÍÔSWÕTSSÕTÑBBBBBIÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑHHÝXÝÜX]J    ÌÍÝYÔQUPÑRS×ÓSÕTÑJBBBBBIÌÍÜQWÓSÕTÑHHÝXÝÙ] ÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑJBBBBBIÌÍÚTQWÓSÕTÑHHÝXÝÙ]Ú^J  ÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑJBBBBBQÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑK   ÌÎNØØÚ^IÌÎNË    ÌÍÚTQWÓSÕTÑJBBBBBQÝXÝÙ]]J  ÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑK   ÌÎNÙÕIÌÎNË   ÌÍÔSWÕTSSÕTÑJBBBBBBBBBBWÑÙ]]Ò[]]XÙR[ÊÝXÝÙ]]J  ÌÍÝY ÌÎNÚ]XÙIÌÎNÈ [È ÌÍÚJK    ÌÍÔQWÑUPÑRSË  ÌÍÜQWÓSÕTÑK   ÌÍÚTQWÓSÕTÑJBBBBBPÛÛÛÛUÜ]JÑÙ]]XÙR[Ê  ÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑJH  [ÈBBBBBIÌÍÝQWÓSÕTÑHHBBBBBBBBPØÙH   ÌÍÔSWÕTRÑVPÐTBBBBIÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐTHÝXÝÜX]J    ÌÍÝYÔQUPÑRS×ÒÑVPÐT
BBBBBIÌÍÜQWÒÑVPÐTHÝXÝÙ]    ÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐT
BBBBBIÌÍÚTQWÒÑVPÐTHÝXÝÙ]Ú^J   ÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐT
BBBBBQÝXÝÙ]]J    ÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐT   ÌÎNØØÚ^IÌÎNË    ÌÍÚTQWÒÑVPÐT
BBBBBQÝXÝÙ]]J    ÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐT   ÌÎNÙÕIÌÎNË   ÌÍÔSWÕTRÑVPÐT
BBBBBBBBBBWÑÙ]]Ò[]]XÙR[ÊÝXÝÙ]]J ÌÍÝY ÌÎNÚ]XÙIÌÎNÈ [È ÌÍÚJK    ÌÍÔQWÑUPÑRSË  ÌÍÜQWÒÑVPÐT   ÌÍÚTQWÒÑVPÐT
BBBBBPÛÛÛÛUÜ]JÑÙ]]XÙR[Ê    ÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐT
H   [ÈBBBBBIÌÍÝQWÒÑVPÐTHBBBBBBBBPØÙH   ÌÍÔSWÕTRQBBBBIÌÍÝQWÒQHÝXÝÜX]J    ÌÍÝYÔQUPÑRS×ÒQ
BBBBBIÌÍÜQWÒQHÝXÝÙ]  ÌÍÝQWÒQ
BBBBBIÌÍÚTQWÒQHÝXÝÙ]Ú^J ÌÍÝQWÒQ
BBBBBQÝXÝÙ]]J    ÌÍÝQWÒQ ÌÎNØØÚ^IÌÎNË    ÌÍÚTQWÒQ
BBBBBQÝXÝÙ]]J    ÌÍÝQWÒQ ÌÎNÙÕIÌÎNË   ÌÍÔSWÕTRQ
BBBBBBBBBBWÑÙ]]Ò[]]XÙR[ÊÝXÝÙ]]J ÌÍÝY ÌÎNÚ]XÙIÌÎNÈ [È ÌÍÚJK    ÌÍÔQWÑUPÑRSË  ÌÍÜQWÒQ ÌÍÚTQWÒQ
BBBBBPÛÛÛÛUÜ]JÑÙ]]XÙR[Ê    ÌÍÝQWÒQ
H   [ÈBBBBBIÌÍÝQWÒQHBBQ[ÝÚ]ÚBS^BBBIÌÍÝYHQ[Y[Y[ÈÑÙ]]XÙR[ÊTY  ÌÍÝÝXÝ
BSØØ[ ÌÍÜÓÙÂBTÝÚ]ÚÝXÝÙ]]J ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÕIÌÎNÊBBPØÙH   ÌÍÔSWÕTSSÕTÑBBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈH ÌÎNËS[ÝÙH[ÎÌÎNÈ    [È [ÈP    [È ÌÎNÒQ    ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÒY  ÌÎNÊH    [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÓ[XÙ]ÛΠ   ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÓ[XÙ]ÛÉÌÎNÊH  [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÔØ[H]N   ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÔØ[T]IÌÎNÊH [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÒÜ^Û[ÚY[   ÌÎNÂBBRYÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÒÜ^Û[ÚY[ ÌÎNÊH[BBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ   [ÏH    ÌÎNÔÙ[  ÌÎNÂBBQ[ÙBBBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏH    ÌÎNÓÝÙ[    ÌÎNÂBBQ[YBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ [ÏH    [È ÌÎNËOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIÌÎNÈ   [ÈBBBBPØÙH   ÌÍÔSWÕTRÑVPÐTBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈH ÌÎNËRÙ^XØ[ÎÌÎNÈ    [È [ÈP    [È ÌÎNÒÙ^XØN  ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÕIÌÎNÊH  [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÒÙ^XØÝXN   ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÔÝXIÌÎNÊH   [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÒÙ^XØ[ÙN   ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÒÙ^XØ[ÙIÌÎNÊH [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÓ[XÙ[Ý[ÛÙ^Π ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÓ[XÙ[Ý[ÛÙ^ÉÌÎNÊH    [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÓ[XÙQ[XØ]ÜÎ   ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÓ[XÙ[XØ]ÜÉÌÎNÊH  [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÕÝ[[XÙÙ^Î ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÓ[XÙÙ^ÕÝ[   ÌÎNÊH    [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏH    ÌÎNËOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIÌÎNÈ   [ÈBBBBPØÙH   ÌÍÔSWÕTRQBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈH   ÌÎNËRQ[ÎÌÎNÈ [È [ÈP    [È ÌÎNÕ[ÜQ ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÕ[ÜY   ÌÎNÊH    [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÔÙXÝQ   ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÔÙXÝY ÌÎNÊH    [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÕÚ[Û[X  ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÙÕÚ[Û[XÌÎNÊH    [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÕÜ[][ÛÛXÝ[ÛØYÙHYÙN    ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÝÕØYÙTYÙIÌÎNÊH [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏHP   [È ÌÎNÕÜ[][ÛÛXÝ[ÛØYÙN    ÌÎNÈ [ÈÝXÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÝÝXÝ ÌÎNÝÕØYÙIÌÎNÊH [ÈBBIÌÍÜÓÙÈ  [ÏH    ÌÎNËOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIÌÎNÈ   [ÈQ[ÝÚ]ÚBT] ÌÍÜÓÙÂ[[

wtf?

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

• 5 weeks later...