How to Hide from Trojan Programme(s)?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there's any way to actually hide from a trojan? i.e, if I want to send some key to a programme, then only that programme can "see" it?

I did test, and found out that both Send, and ControlSend didn't work. Here's my test, I ran 2 programmes simultaneously:

• One programme contains HotKeySet("a", "Fuction")
  • And the other program will send the key "a" to the NotePad (using Send and ControlSend function)

And, the function "Function" was executed. So that means "a" was also recognized by my first programme.

I'm looking for a way that can prevent KeyLogging, Virtual Keyboard is good, but is there any other solutions? Should I save my password to the Clipboard, and then paste it in (using Ctrl_C, and Ctrl_V). Is that safe enough? I was told that, using this way, it would be much safer. Well, but, I'm not sure about it, if a Trojan can capture any key, it may as well capture Ctrl, and V, so, when it "sees" that Ctrl_V is pressed, it can scan the Clipboard to find the string stored inside. So, I think it's just as unsafe as typing your password in, with copying, and pasting. Am I correct?

Ok, so back to the main topic, can anyone give me a hint how to bypass KeyLoggers?

Thanks very much in advance. :)

No-one can be sure that their computers are completely free of Key Loggers, unless they only use it to do offline stuff. Are you sure those files you downloaded yesterday are all clean? Are you sure that you're clever enough, so that no-one can cheat you to download a trojan? Are you sure that the anti-spyware Programme currently run in the background of your computer is 100% accurate, and they'll wash away all spy-wares available? No, I really doubt it.

Btw, your reply is like, when I'm asking everyone here how to make a cake? You stand up from the crowd, tell me to go out of the house, cross the street, go inside the Bakery's and buy myself a cake? Huh? Oh, common, it doesn't help really. :)

Edited by eEniquEe

• 1 year later...

No-one can be sure that their computers are completely free of Key Loggers, unless they only use it to do offline stuff. Are you sure those files you downloaded yesterday are all clean? Are you sure that you're clever enough, so that no-one can cheat you to download a trojan? Are you sure that the anti-spyware Programme currently run in the background of your computer is 100% accurate, and they'll wash away all spy-wares available? No, I really doubt it.

Btw, your reply is like, when I'm asking everyone here how to make a cake? You stand up from the crowd, tell me to go out of the house, cross the street, go inside the Bakery's and buy myself a cake? Huh? Oh, common, it doesn't help really. ;)

i think your making too big a deal out of this, should said keylogger actually be present on your computer the likelihood that it correctly functions, and captures Ctrl V presses is unlikely, and more so that anyone would bother to pack in a encrypted keylogger, that no anti-virus software can detect, and then somehow persuade you to download it and run it are highly unlikely. just use a password manager like everyone else, and if your so insecure about getting 'hacked' then use a pen and paper

http://twentylinesofcode.blogspot.comLittle apps n crap. can be fun

i don't understand. If you know you've got a trojan, you don't try to work around it, you get rid of it. On top of that, keyloggers are not an ok topic here, as any good suggestion for "bypassing a keylogger" could also be used to make an existing keylogger better. So whether you're trying to be dumb and work around a key logger, or to beat punkbuster as someone else suggested, this is not the appropriate venue.

i think your making too big a deal out of this

I think you might be making more of a big deal of it really, seeing as how the OP made a mere 2 posts and then dropped the subject over a year ago.

But seeing as though its alive, wouldnt Yashieds Hotkey UDF take care of this?

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.