Before sending emails about anti-virus alerts with downloads on this site please update your anti-virus definitions and double check the files with another anti-virus scanner. Unfortunately, due to the nature of scripting languages some parts of AutoIt are often mistakenly labelled as malware. This is usually corrected quickly by the anti-virus vendors but can cause false warnings until the definitions are fixed.
Please see the article SmartScreen with AutoIt Files and Installers for more information.
Please be assured that all downloads are scanned before being uploaded to this site.
Before Contacting Us
Please do not use this form to ask general support questions as we will be unable to answer. Instead, create an account on the forum where someone will be able to help more quickly. Please check the links below for common questions and support forum categories.
- Where is the AutoIt license agreement?
- I’m getting an Anti Virus or SmartScreen warning – does AutoIt contain a virus?
- AutoIt Forum – General Help and Support
- AutoIt Forum – Bug Reports and Feature Requests
- AutoIt Wiki – Anti Virus Vendor Contact List
If your question has not been answered above then please use this contact form. We get massive amounts of email so please be patient.