Works on: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, and Windows 95/98/NT4. (32 bit / 64 bit)
If you want to see the Documentation, that can be found Here.
Some Examples in Vbscript (That is the closest to AutoIt) can be found Here.
High-level non-validating XML parser component that is free for both commercial and non-commercial use.
- Load/save XML files to an in-memory document object model (DOM).
- Add name/value attribtes to nodes.
- Compress nodes or entire sub-trees using in-memory Zip compression.
- AES encrypt the content of a node.
- Numerous methods for iterating over the nodes in a document.
- Numerous methods for searching and sorting nodes in a document.
- API designed to make it easy to do frequently encountered tasks when working with XML.
- Makes it easy to handle binary data (such as image data) within XML files.
Edited by Aipion, 25 February 2012 - 11:59 PM.