ControlSend to window that has no controls?

Morthawt

I am trying to make a very basic program that will send the {Enter} key to a bunch of windows at the same time to do a super fast and simultaneous ban on TeamSpeak users, so that I can keep a bunch of ban windows open in case a posse of trolls shows up and "push the button" and quickly press enter on all windows before anyone realises what happened and leave before the ban takes place.

My issue is the ban window has no controls on it due to the system they are using for the GUI (QT or something).

Is it possible to use ControlSend or something else to directly send the {Enter} key to the windows instead of having to activate each window one at a time and then send it to the system manually?

Well I know it is not multi-threadded of course, but I am trying to minimize the delay between each window having the {Enter} key pressed.

The fastest I have gotten it so far is with this:

#RequireAdmin

$Mbox = MsgBox(1, 'Ban all', 'Press OK to press enter on all ban windows')
If $Mbox <> 1 Then Exit

$list = WinList('Ban Client')
If UBound($list) <= 1 Then Exit
For $a = 1 To UBound($list) - 1
    WinActivate($list[$a][1])
    Send('{ENTER}')
Next

I would just like to optimize and get the fastest speed that I can. My theory was to use something like controlsend to just send the enter to the window without having to take time to activate each window. Do you know of any method to speed up the process to avoid having the delay of window activation?

There are no controls on the window at all. No buttons show up, no input boxes, nothing. Everything is as if it does not exist when I move the cross hair around. It is like they are just "drawing" buttons and text boxes and are not "real". I have no idea how it works but I have never been able to directly interact with any TeamSpeak window controls due to them not existing. For other things I wanted to automate I had to ghetto rig it with tabbing, shift + tabbing, ctrl + A, Ctrl + C (check clipboard for contents of a text box that was copied) etc. I know of no way to get around it unfortunately. Ideally I would do a controlclick on the OK button really fast, but again, since no controls "exist" I cannot do that.

Edited by Morthawt

Thanks. I got that program but in the case of TeamSpeak, it still does not change no matter what controls I point it at :( I have no idea how they are doing it.

see examples section IUIAutomation thread. It recognizes teamspeak very good. use simplespy to see it working

I just did a search for IUIAutomation and found no threads. I googled simplespy but it was referring to game mods or something. Can you please provide me with the specific links you are referring to? Nothing I have found can distinguish anything on TeamSpeak GUI windows so far.

• 4 weeks later...

I have absolutely no idea how any of that works. I tried running the spy script but I found nothing in there other than the window name, same as the window info tool. What do I need to get control information from Qt based UI's?

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

It does not appear to work. I think I mentioned that in another reply either on this thread or somewhere else, or I saw someone else say it and I found it to be true also. Either way so far nothing is letting me directly interact with controls on TeamSpeak 3 client. Unless I am just doing something wrong? If anyone here uses TeamSpeak 3 can you see if you can directly do controlclicks and controlsettext or what ever on any of the controls? Nothing I try, even that program mentioned on that example coupled with the example code. None of it works. For me at least.

Well using that program mentioned in admin mode, I can get information about the controls. It can highlight and see them but I get no useful information to interact with them: 

0ddw8me.png

I just don't get it. I can see the text on the button is Add, yet nothing I do, nothing I add to a control click will let it work. I would appreciate some help if someone else can figure it out. The program does detect the controls, maybe there is a solution I am not aware of.

That is not window info tool though, which gets WinAPI controls which are in turn the ones AutoIt can work with.

The AutoIt window info tool, even when run as an admin, sees nothing but the window it's self. It sees no controls at all. But that program can see controls but it does not give me any information so that I can use it to target and interact with controls using AutoIt. I am completely stumped.

I know that's why I said You're kerphumped, it means not able to do it.

AutoIt cannot see them controls, and cannot work with them natively, and since the other two options do not work, you're left with pixel* functions.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.