Mp3SearchEngine 2.0.1.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Search and Get mp3 from Internet : Topic

If UAC enabled, Run it as Administrator for the first execution.

What's New in Version 2.0.1.1   See changelog

Released

Most previous websites used are dead or have changed the way to get links, 
so instead of try to repair the previous version, i have created a complete new version.

The main tendency is the simplification :

Only one website : audiodump (Up to 500 results by request)
Script use now the little pearl created by Ward : curl.au3
It permit to create tasks (get source and get multi mp3) in asynchronous mode.
So now, no need to use several executables and no more gui who do not respond in case of connection problems. 
Script use Bass.dll X86 loaded in memory for play songs.

Result is light and fast, but don't abuse of audiodump servers who are not beasts of race.

Warning : For avoid errors with curl.au3, you'll need to comment the line 63 : ;~ #Include <BinaryCall.au3>

@AutoItX64 not supported and only tested on Win7X64 and Win8.1X64.

As your browser, use Ctrl+w for remove the current Tab.
And also Ctrl+q for set/remove Gridlines.
Events are displayed to the bottom of the Gui.

Thanks to Kanashius and JohnOne for their help.

Bug Corrected.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

wakillon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• Clemens
      By Clemens
      Hi there,
      I have a small hopefully quick fixable issue with reading information from my ListView:
      So in fact I just want to have information about which items are selected, so I'm using
      msgbox(0 , "return", GUICtrlRead($myListView), 1)
      but unfortunately it only returns me either the first item id or if this is not selected the second item id, or if this is not selected the third, etc. or 0 if none is selected.
      Anybody has an idea how to get the full picture of my >>multiple Items selected<< ListView?
      Thanks in advance!
      Clemens
    • rootx
      By rootx
      I would like to download the first 5 images in a folder. THX.
      #include <INet.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $sSource, $aImgURL, $sKeyWord $sKeyWord = "pug" $sSource = _INetGetSource("http://www.google.com/search?q=" & $sKeyWord & "&tbm=isch") $aImgURL = _StringBetween($sSource, 'src="', '"') For $x = 1 to UBound($aImgURL)-1 ConsoleWrite($aImgURL[$x]&@CRLF) Next  
    • harvester2001
      By harvester2001
      Hi I need your help
      I need download backup from 200 remote pc. I calculate that I can download 20 backups in one time. I need to create loop, take localizations from txt file and start 20 downloads in one time (i want use ShellExecute and robocopy), after finish one from running 20 take another localizations from txt file until localizations finish. And I need trigger if is 7:00 pause script. I hope you know what I mean
      Many thanks for help, sorry for my english.
      This is what I got:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Date.au3> Local $targets = @ScriptDir& "\targets.txt" Local $log_name = "\autoit.log" MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "start copy", 1) Example() Func Example() If Not FileExists($targets) Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file targets.txt - doesn't exist!") Exit EndIf FileOpen($targets, 0) Global $arr[1000] ReDim $arr[_FileCountLines($targets)+1] For $i = 1 to _FileCountLines($targets) $line = FileReadLine($targets, $i) $arr[$i] = $line ; Check if is online Local $iPing = Ping($arr[$i], 250) If $iPing Then ; ONLINE $rc = FileCopy("\\"&$arr[$i]&"\e$\backup\", @ScriptDir&"\downloads\"&$arr[$i]&"\", $FC_CREATEPATH) If $rc = 0 Then _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" ONLINE error") Else _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" ONLINE done") EndIf Else ;OFFLINE _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" OFFLINE") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>Example MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Finish downloads backups") Exit  
    • ruslanas402
      By ruslanas402
      Hello there, could anyone advanced in WinHTTP tell me what am I missing please?
      #include "WinHttp.au3" #include <Array.au3> $sPic = "C:\Users\Source\Pictures\Capturex1.PNG" $sPic2 = "C:\Users\Source\Pictures\Capturex2.PNG" $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen() $hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hOpen, "https://m.facebook.com/") $sRead = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, "login.php", "login_form", "name:email", "login@mail.com", "name:pass", "pasword") $aRead = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, "/groups/1111111111111", "index:1", "name:view_photo", True, "[RETURN_ARRAY]") ;<-- 11111... <-- Group ID $aURL = _WinHttpCrackUrl($aRead[2]) $aRead = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, $aURL[6] & $aURL[7], Default, "name:file1", $sPic, "[RETURN_ARRAY]") $aURL = _WinHttpCrackUrl($aRead[2]) $aRead = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, $aURL[6] & $aURL[7], "index:0", "name:view_photo", True, "[RETURN_ARRAY]") ;<-- Suppose to press on Add More photos isn't? $aURL = _WinHttpCrackUrl($aRead[2]) $aRead = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, $aURL[6] & $aURL[7], Default, "name:file1", $sPic2, "[RETURN_ARRAY]") ; <-- also submit second photo? $aURL = _WinHttpCrackUrl($aRead[2]) _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, $aURL[6] & $aURL[7], Default, "name:view_post", True) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen) I'm trying to post multi photos in group, but no luck. Here is idea I came from:

• Altor
      By Altor
      Hi all:
      I have a small problem with Curl syntax to send a POST to a CouchDB database.
      I want send this:
      -H Content-type: application/json -X POST http://127.0.0.1:5984/test -d {"title": "pencil"} but this code does not work:
      $code ='curl.exe -H Content-type: application/json -X POST http://127.0.0.1:5984/test -d {"title": "pencil"}' Run(@ComSpec & " /k " & $code,"",@SW_HIDE) but to work I have to format the line like this:
      $code = 'curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST "http://127.0.0.1:5984/test" -d "{\"title\":\"pencil\"}"' Run(@ComSpec & " /k " & $code,"",@SW_HIDE) my question is whether this is the most correct way to write the correct code using the additional signs "  and  \   or is there some other more elegant way to do the same.
      Thank's