BeepSongEditor 1.0.2.4

(2 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Create easily Beep Songs and Mp3 Ringtones

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

wakillon

Share this review

Link to review
PlayHD

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• wakillon
      TinyMp3Player v 1.0.1.7 Update of 2012-07-28
      By wakillon
      TinyMp3Player : A basic Mp3 player 

Hold left shift key and click load music button for select a mp3 directory, instead of a single mp3 file.
      A random check box for listen randomly.
      An automatic random config set the type of Audio meter display at each start or each click on the Next button.

Previous downloads : 447

TinyMp3Player v 1.0.1.7 Update of 2012-07-28

Source : TinyMp3Player v 1.0.1.7.au3
      executable : TinyMp3Player.exe.html
      (Once this html file downloaded, double click on it for start the download)
      Changes :

mp3 and m3u can be associated to compiled script. ( Double click )
      Contextual menu can be added for mp3, m3u and folder. ( Right Click )

How to proceed : Once compiled, run it, and in tray menu click on "Add Context Menu"
      Once done, you can double click on any mp3 or m3u ( or Right Click on mp3 folder, mp3 or m3u ) and it will be played by compiled script.
      You can also Remove Context Menu ( by tray menu ) and your previous association will be restored.
      Gui do not close if you start a new play...
      Added a new skin and did a lot of cleaning !
      Tested on XP sp3 32 bit and Seven 64 bit.

Bass.au3 and ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>WinApiEx.au3 are needed.
      As usual some external files ( dll and icons ) are downloaded at the first execution to @TempDir & 'TMP'.

Thanks to Brett Francis for his Bass.au3 ( external download link on Eukalyptus Topic on AutoIt.de )
      Thanks to Eukalyptus, Prog@ndy for their BassExt.au3
      Thanks to Melba for his _StringSize function
      Thanks again to Eukalyptus for his AudioMeter.au3
      Thanks to Yashield for his ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>WinAPIEx UDF

Hope you like it !

• Wicked_Caty
      Difference between commands
      By Wicked_Caty
      I'm not really sure, if that belongs here. However, I don't need any real help, so I put it here.
      What's the difference between _WinAPI_beep($frequency, $duration) and Beep($frequency, $duration)?
      It does the same. Beeping. Is there any difference at all, apart from the name?
      Thanks xD
    • wakillon
      Mp3SilenceRemover v1.0.1.6
      By wakillon
      I use a USB key or an FM transmitter in my car to listen mp3.  Two problems have emerged: long silences or a different sound level between different tracks or between tracks and FM radio.    Seeking a software that could solve automatically these problems, for multiple files, I returned empty-handed ! All i have found who could be interesting were some examples about remove silence on un4seen.com (the bass audio library website) After much research I managed to adapt it, here is the result :       Mp3SilenceRemover can trim a bunch of mp3 files that have silence at the beginnings and ends, automatically. Script scans each file for when the sound starts and ends, by detecting a pre-determined silence threshold, then reencode them without silent parts found.   Usefull if you want use mp3 files for a mix or avoid long silences between tracks.   Multiple settings are available for preserving mp3 quality. Mp3Gain can be used for avoid a too big difference in sound level between 2 tracks. Main Id3 Tags can be preserved and the fade at end of the track too.   Script use  : bass.dll, bassenc.dll, bassext.dll, tags.dll, lame.exe and mp3gain.exe.   The default settings I have choosen are the ones who give me the best results during my numerous tries. Free to you to adapt them to your needs, they are saved automatically.   New mp3 files will be located in the same folder with "_SR1" at the end of the name.   Buttons were made online with chimply.com the easy and free buttons generator ! No external files or includes needed, they are embbeded in script.
      source and executable are available in the Download Section

Hope you like it !   
    • wakillon
      Mp3SilenceRemover
      By wakillon
      Mp3SilenceRemover can trim a bunch of mp3 files that have silence at the beginnings and ends, automatically.
      Script scans each file for when the sound starts and ends, by detecting a pre-determined silence threshold, then reencode them without silent parts found.
      Usefull if you want use mp3 files for a mix or avoid long silences between tracks.
      Multiple settings are available for preserving mp3 quality.
      Mp3Gain can be used for avoid a too big difference in sound level between 2 tracks.
      Main Id3 Tags can be preserved and the fade at end of the track too.
      Script use : bass.dll, bassenc.dll, bassext.dll, tags.dll, lame.exe and mp3gain.exe.

• wakillon
      BeepSongEditor v1.0.2.4 Create Beep Songs and Mp3 Ringtones
      By wakillon
      BeepSongEditor v1.0.2.4 Create easily Beep Songs and Mp3 Ringtones

After >Beep Song Creator by Paulie, mine is more intended to hobbyists musicians ( based on a TT22 idea )

Now you can easily create Beep Songs and Mp3 Ringtones without being musician !
      Source and Executable are available in the Download Section

See Tray menu for options and help.

If somes includes are missing : Bass Includes.rar
      Somes examples of ini files : Ini files.rar

Thanks to Brett Francis, Prog@ndy and Eukalyptus for Bass Udf and trancexx for >DSBeep.au3
      As usual several files are downloaded at first execution.

Beep Party is back !!! Hope you like it !