Mp3SearchEngine v2.0.1.1 Update of 25 dec 2015

wakillon

Just tested with version 1.0.3.8 and CPU usage is still high. Further when I start the compiled script the checkboxes are disappeared.

When I replace those lines then the CPU usage is low and the checkboxes will be drawn.

Line 87-89

_WinAPI_RedrawWindow($_Gui)
    #Region ------ Main Loop ------------------------------
    While Sleep(30)

The balloon tooltips are annoying, maybe you can display it when mouse longer on a specific point. When GUI is topmost it will hide e.g. download directory selection window.

When the sub processes are starting (searching for mp3s) the CPU usage is extremely high.

Tested on Win7 x64 aero on.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Just tested with version 1.0.3.8 and CPU usage is still high. Further when I start the compiled script the checkboxes are disappeared.

When I replace those lines then the CPU usage is low and the checkboxes will be drawn.

Line 87-89

_WinAPI_RedrawWindow($_Gui)
#Region ------ Main Loop ------------------------------
While Sleep(30)

The balloon tooltips are annoying, maybe you can display it when mouse longer on a specific point. When GUI is topmost it will hide e.g. download directory selection window.

When the sub processes are starting (searching for mp3s) the CPU usage is extremely high.

Tested on Win7 x64 aero on.

It's strange i'm on Win7 x64 aero on too and checkboxes are well displayed...

ok i can add _WinAPI_RedrawWindow ( $_Gui ) but for the sleep ( 30 ) it's impossible !

Playing mp3 with it will cut the sound ! :o ( i have removed it for get it working correctly )

Try it...

And for balloon tips see Tray menu for options. :guitar:

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

I agree with the balloon tips being a bit much, I'd suggest a context menu with a "copy link" option

to clipboard.

You can already Copy Title to the clipboard by pressing left Shift Key when Selecting a song,

and also Copy Url by pressing left Ctrl Key when Selecting a song. ( Extract from the first post )

Balloon Tips can be disabled in Tray Menu ! :P

It's strange i'm on Win7 x64 aero on too and checkboxes are well displayed...

ok i can add _WinAPI_RedrawWindow ( $_Gui ) but for the sleep ( 30 ) it's impossible !

Playing mp3 with it will cut the sound ! :o ( i have removed it for get it working correctly )

Try it...

And for balloon tips see Tray menu for options. :guitar:

Yes, the magic tray menu... :whistle:

When I play a mp3 with the sleep(30) it is playing without any interruption! Further my notebook is running on a lower CPU speed because unplugged from power supply.

How about a automatic reply option?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

When I play a mp3 with the sleep(30) it is playing without any interruption! Further my notebook is running on a lower CPU speed because unplugged from power supply.

How about a automatic reply option?

I don't understand anymore : i have removed this sleep because soso.com's servers were too slow and it cutted song.

But i have updated to 1.0.3.6 because their servers have changed, so may be they are faster than previous... :huh:

I just noticed that Mp3Juice doesn't return results correctly... :mad:

It smell another update :D

What do you mean by an automatic reply option? ping servers ? :huh:

Been using this a lot over the past day or two.

I have also noticed really heavy cpu usage (100%) but not when playing, when searching

I never noticed it earlier because Task Manager was not running.

Also noticed that artifacts of balloon tips are sometimes left behind after the tip has gone

and still drawn on top of all other windows, it's as though it's half faded out, then stops fading.

Nonetheless, still a superb app to have in the box, I'm absolutely delighted with it.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Been using this a lot over the past day or two.

I have also noticed really heavy cpu usage (100%) but not when playing, when searching

I never noticed it earlier because Task Manager was not running.

Also noticed that artifacts of balloon tips are sometimes left behind after the tip has gone

and still drawn on top of all other windows, it's as though it's half faded out, then stops fading.

Nonetheless, still a superb app to have in the box, I'm absolutely delighted with it.

Thanks

You're right JohnOne, cpu usage is high ( it does not exceed 25% in my case )

So as suggested by UEZ, i have added a Sleep in the play loop and in all search loops for try to reduce cpu usage.

Result is modest...

For the Search part I think that multiples downloads in same time can be an important cause of high cpu usage.

Updated with the hope you will see a "Tiny" difference ! :D

Thanks for your feedback !

Looks good now! One thing: mark the line which is currently played.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

I have a suggestion if you are interested.

I have been having some difficulty following your code, to see what is going on

(I'm interested to see how those files are streamed which are not direct .mp3 links)

so forgive me if this is already implemented.

Anyway, my suggestion, maybe ping all the sites upon script start to determine which

are and are not available/responding at that time, and programatically omit them or unchek

the respective boxes

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Mp3SearchEngine v1.0.3.9.au3

No results are found in this version, at least for me.

EDIT:

Duh! max results field was for some reason blank.

EDIT2:

And it only use 100% cpu when all boxes are ticked.

Edited by JohnOne

Looks good now! One thing: mark the line which is currently played.

Br,

UEZ

Thanks

The currently played song is indicate in the StatusBar.

May be i should divide it for keep indication when an other action is indicate in the StatusBar too... ;)

I have a suggestion if you are interested.

I have been having some difficulty following your code, to see what is going on

(I'm interested to see how those files are streamed which are not direct .mp3 links)

so forgive me if this is already implemented.

Anyway, my suggestion, maybe ping all the sites upon script start to determine which

are and are not available/responding at that time, and programatically omit them or unchek

the respective boxes

There is only "direct .mp3 links"

At start i thinked like you for use ping, but i meet 2 problems :

Firstly, a big number of ping hang script.( have tried with ping function and ping executable )

Secondly, some of this websites don't respond before the time out of the ping ( and time out is not respected in ping function )

even if website or link to test is reachable after some few seconds.

So I left this way and made a inetget function ( _InetGetInfoEx ) with a TimeOut ( who is respected ) who permit to find mp3 infos in the same time.

In fact if website don't give mp3 infos in html, i download a tiny part of the mp3 until i can extract infos on it.

i verify header, size, bitrate, duration and internal title with mediainfo.dll with a timeout of 1500 ms.

Mp3SearchEngine v1.0.3.9.au3

No results are found in this version, at least for me.

EDIT:

Duh! max results field was for some reason blank.

EDIT2:

And it only use 100% cpu when all boxes are ticked.

If Checkbox "Disable infos" is not checked, the search is too fast for use too much cpu ! :D

How much CPU do you get without infos checked ?

Br,

UEZ

UEZ

I was wrong, soso servers are still just as slow

and with the sleep added in the loop , ( as i play while downloading mp3 file for audiodump & soso only )

playing some songs on soso can be paused because the download speed can be slower than reading.

Sorry for this default :sweating: