armoros

Nice work Wakillon.

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

wakillon

Nice work Wakillon.

Thanks ;)

Thanks for share.

No 'Tiny' prefix?

As I just do TinyAu3FileSearch I did not want to create confusion between both scripts ! :)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

wakillon

Updated due to websites changes.

Now it is fully fonctionnal ! :)

JohnOne

Actually I'm getting an error from line 80 the error is from _BASS_Init() and is $BASS_ERROR_MEM (There is insufficient memory.)

Before I go searching do you have an idea why it might be?

I have about 2GB free memory.

Win7 32

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

UEZ

Hi wakillon,

very nice tool - don't need Youtube to listen to music now! Hmmm, why I didn't saw it earlier?

Edit: why is the cpu usage high? Got 100% usage on one core during playing a song!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

wakillon

Ace. thanks.

Thanks

Actually I'm getting an error from line 80 the error is from _BASS_Init() and is $BASS_ERROR_MEM (There is insufficient memory.)

Before I go searching do you have an idea why it might be?

I have about 2GB free memory.

Win7 32

I can't reproduce this error ( win7x64 or XPsp3x86 ) but

I have uploaded a modified version with _BASS_Init ( $BASS_DEVICE_MONO, -1, 44100, 0 )

$BASS_DEVICE_MONO uses less CPU than stereo.

Can you try it ? :)

wakillon

Hi wakillon,

very nice tool - don't need Youtube to listen to music now! Hmmm, why I didn't saw it earlier?

Edit: why is the cpu usage high? Got 100% usage on one core during playing a song!

Br,

UEZ

Yes don't need Youtube ads too ! :D

As i said to JohnOne a modified version was uploaded

I have verified that stream are well configured to be free automaticaly, so problem is not about that.

So, i have placed_BASS_SetConfig ( $BASS_CONFIG_UPDATEPERIOD, 100 ) when start playing and disable it when stop.

I hope it uses less cpu for you...

Can you try it too ? :)

Edited by wakillon

JohnOne

Thanks

I can't reproduce this error ( win7x64 or XPsp3x86 ) but

I have uploaded a modified version with _BASS_Init ( $BASS_DEVICE_MONO, -1, 44100, 0 )

$BASS_DEVICE_MONO uses less CPU than stereo.

Can you try it ? :)

Hi, thanks for new version, unfortunately I have same error (There is insufficient memory.)

Will have to look for a local problem.

Cheers.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

wakillon

Hi, thanks for new version, unfortunately I have same error (There is insufficient memory.)

Will have to look for a local problem.

Cheers.

Arg ! what i don't understand that's my netbook with only 1Go memory don't return any error... :huh:

Anyway, thanks for feedback !

Edit : verify bass.dll, filesize : 103 ko, version 2.4.8.1 ( may be you have an old version )

Did you try compiled version too ?

Edited by wakillon

wakillon

vaesion 2.4.5.0

I got it from the link for latest version from it's thread :/

Try to delete it and restart script.

JohnOne

That's weird, still get the same error with the bass.dll missing.

Says the same as before, and bass.dll is not downloaded from anywhere.

It says it is downloading external files, but I'm not sure it does.

wakillon

That's weird, still get the same error with the bass.dll missing.

Says the same as before, and bass.dll is not downloaded from anywhere.

It says it is downloading external files, but I'm not sure it does.

I have delete mine and restart script : dll is well re -downloaded at start in system dir ! :ermm:

wakillon

I had to run as admin to get it to start first time.

Might be worth a mention in first post.

Thanks again, super cool it is. :)

So dll is well downloaded, and now no error messages ? :sweating:

wakillon

I guess so, all working a treat :)

I'm glad you get it working !

Added mention to first post, thanks for feedback ! :thumbsup:

Edited by wakillon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• careca
      By careca
      <snip> for the most similar result and convert and download the mp3.
      Script asks for the user to write or paste the song name in the text file, or a list of them, then starts downloading line by line

• Rex
      By Rex
      Some time ago I needed a way to uploade images to imgur, from one of my programs, and took a look at there API.
      Don't know if anyone can/would use it, but here is my code

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: IMGUR Curl udf ; AutoIt Version : 1.0 ; Description ...: Uploads files to imgur using curl, and returns imgur url, deletion key, imgsize ect. in an array ; Author(s) .....: Rex ; =============================================================================================================================== #include-once #include <curl.au3> ; By Ward #include <JSON.au3> ; by Ward ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Imgur ; Description ...: Allows the user to uploade images to Imgur, or delete an already uploaded image using the images DeleteHash ; Syntax.........: _Imgur($AuthKey, True/False, $vData) ; Parameters ....: $AuthKey - API key from Imgur ; $bImg_Up - If true an image uploade is expected, if False a DeleteHas is expected ; $vData - The image to uploade, or the DeleteHash that was returned from Imgur at Image uploade ; Return values .: Success - An Array containing: ID, Datetime, type, animated, width, height, size, deletehash and url ; Failur - Sets @Error to 1 if no AuthKey is provided ; Failur - Sets @Error to 2 if $bImg_Up = True but no Image data is provided ; Failur - Sets @Error to 3 if $bImg_Up = True but $vData isn't Binary ; Failur - Sets @Error to 4 if $bImg_Up = False but no DeleteHash is provided ; Failur - Sets @Error to 5 if the API returns 400 -> Bad Request ; Failur - Sets @Error to 6 if the API returns 403 -> Permission Denied ; Failur - Sets @Error to 7 if the API returns 413 -> Data to large ; Failur - Sets @Error to 8 if the API returns 415 -> Unsupported data ; Failur - Sets @Error to 9 if Curl returns no Curl ; Failur - Sets @Error to 10 and returns Curl error msg if Curl fails ; Failur - Sets @Error to 11 If StringRegExp failed on the header (no array) ; Author ........: Rex ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: Needs Curl, Json And BinaryCall by Ward - Base64Encode By Ward and _EPOCH_Decrypt by Trancexx ; Is includede in the UDF is self ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: $dFile = FileOpenDialog('Open', @ScriptDir, 'Image Files (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif)', 1) ; Browse image ; $hData = FileOpen($dFile, 16) ; Open as binary ; $dData = FileRead($hData) ; Read the data ; FileClose($hData) ; Close the FileHandle ; $aData = _Imgur('APIKEY', True, $dData) ; Uploade the Image ; ; $aDelete = _Imgur('APIKEY', False, 'DELETEHASH') ; ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _Imgur($sAuthKey, $bImg_Up = True, $vData = '') ; Performe some error checking Select Case $sAuthKey = '' ; If no authkey is provided Return SetError(1, 0, -1) ; We set error to 1 Case $vData = '' And $bImg_Up = True ; If no image data is sendt Return SetError(2, 0, -1) ; We sent error to 2 Case $vData <> '' And $bImg_Up = True And IsBinary($vData) = 0 ; If $vData isn't binary Return SetError(3, 0, -1) ; We sent error to 3 Case $vData = '' And $bImg_Up = False ; If no deleta hash was send Return SetError(4, 0, -1) ; We sent error to 4 EndSelect Local $aResult[9] ; Return array Local $ProgressCallback = DllCallbackGetPtr(DllCallbackRegister("ShowProgress", "int:cdecl", "ptr;uint64;uint64;uint64;uint64")) Local $Curl = Curl_Easy_Init() If Not $Curl Then Return SetError(9, 0, -1) Local $sHtml = $Curl Local $sHeader = $Curl + 1 ; any number as identify Local $sList = Curl_Slist_Append(0, "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0") $sList = Curl_Slist_Append($sList, 'Referer: http://imgur.com/') $sList = Curl_Slist_Append($sList, 'Type: Base64') $sList = Curl_Slist_Append($sList, "Authorization: client-ID " & $sAuthKey) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $sList) ; If $bImg_Up is true we uploads the image If $bImg_Up = True Then $dImage = _Base64Encode($vData) ; Convert the image to Base64 Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_URL, "https://api.imgur.com/3/upload/") ; If we wants to uploade an image Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_POST, 1) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_COPYPOSTFIELDS, $dImage) Else ; If no img we expect a delete Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_URL, "https://api.imgur.com/3/image/" & $vData) ; If we wants to delete an image Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, 'DELETE') ; When we deletes an image EndIf ; Get header Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION, Curl_DataWriteCallback()) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HEADERDATA, $sHeader) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1) ; Checks use this to see the respons from server, and get img url/delete hash ect. Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, Curl_DataWriteCallback()) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, $sHtml) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, 0) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_XFERINFOFUNCTION, $ProgressCallback) Local $Code = Curl_Easy_Perform($Curl) If $Code <> $CURLE_OK Then Return SetError(10, 0, Curl_Easy_StrError($Code)) EndIf ;ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & 'HEADER: ' & BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHeader)) & @CRLF) ;ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & 'HTML RAW: ' & BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHtml)) & @CRLF) ; Check what the header returns $aHeader = StringRegExp(BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHeader)), 'HTTP/1.1 (400|403|413|415|200)', 1) If IsArray($aHeader) Then Select Case $aHeader[0] = 400 ; If 403 then Permission Denied Return SetError(5, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 403 ; If 403 then Permission Denied Return SetError(6, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 413 ; If 413 then the data is to large Return SetError(7, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 415 ; If 415 then the data is unsupported Return SetError(8, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 200 ; If 200 uploade/delete was a sucess ; Decode the json returned from imgur Local $sJson = Json_Decode(BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHtml))) ; If deleting an image we only needs to return Sucess - IMGUR returns Sucess If $bImg_Up = False Then ReDim $aResult[1] ; Slim down the array $aResult[0] = 'Success' Return $aResult EndIf ; If an image was uploaded then we need to return some data to the user $aResult[0] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["id"]') ; Imgur image id ; Date time the image was uploaded, it's returned in unix timestamp, so we converts it to regular time stamp $aResult[1] = _EPOCH_Decrypt(Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["datetime"]')) ; Type of uploaded image $aResult[2] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["type"]') ; Was the image animated $aResult[3] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["animated"]') ; Width of the image $aResult[4] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["width"]') ; Height of the image $aResult[5] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["height"]') ; Size of the image $aResult[6] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["size"]') ; Delete hash of the image $aResult[7] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["deletehash"]') ; Image link $aResult[8] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["link"]') Curl_Easy_Cleanup($Curl) Curl_Data_Cleanup($Curl) Curl_Slist_Free_All($sList) Return $aResult EndSelect Else ; If the Regexp failed Return SetError(11, 1, -1) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Imgur Func ShowProgress($Ptr, $dltotal, $dlnow, $ultotal, $ulnow) ProgressSet(Int($ulnow / $ultotal * 100), '% Sendt = ' & Int($ulnow / $ultotal * 100)) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>ShowProgress ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _EPOCH_Decrypt ; Description ...: Converts Epoch Time to human time ; Syntax ........: _EPOCH_Decrypt(TIMESTAMP) ; Return values .: Convertede timestamp ; Author ........: Trancexx ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _EPOCH_Decrypt($iEpochTime) ; By trancexx forum thread: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/83667-epoch-time/ Local $iDayToAdd = Int($iEpochTime / 86400) Local $iTimeVal = Mod($iEpochTime, 86400) If $iTimeVal < 0 Then $iDayToAdd -= 1 $iTimeVal += 86400 EndIf Local $i_wFactor = Int((573371.75 + $iDayToAdd) / 36524.25) Local $i_xFactor = Int($i_wFactor / 4) Local $i_bFactor = 2442113 + $iDayToAdd + $i_wFactor - $i_xFactor Local $i_cFactor = Int(($i_bFactor - 122.1) / 365.25) Local $i_dFactor = Int(365.25 * $i_cFactor) Local $i_eFactor = Int(($i_bFactor - $i_dFactor) / 30.6001) Local $aDatePart[3] $aDatePart[2] = $i_bFactor - $i_dFactor - Int(30.6001 * $i_eFactor) $aDatePart[1] = $i_eFactor - 1 - 12 * ($i_eFactor - 2 > 11) $aDatePart[0] = $i_cFactor - 4716 + ($aDatePart[1] < 3) Local $aTimePart[3] $aTimePart[0] = Int($iTimeVal / 3600) $iTimeVal = Mod($iTimeVal, 3600) $aTimePart[1] = Int($iTimeVal / 60) $aTimePart[2] = Mod($iTimeVal, 60) Return StringFormat("%.2d/%.2d/%.2d %.2d:%.2d:%.2d", $aDatePart[0], $aDatePart[1], $aDatePart[2], $aTimePart[0], $aTimePart[1], $aTimePart[2]) EndFunc ;==>_EPOCH_Decrypt ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _Base64Encode ; Description ...: Encodes data into Base64 ; Syntax ........: _Base64Encode(Data, Linebreak) ; Return values .: Base64 Encodede string ; Author ........: Ward ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _Base64Encode($Data, $LineBreak = 76) ; By Ward Local $Opcode = '0x5589E5FF7514535657E8410000004142434445464748494A4B4C4D4E4F505152535455565758595A6162636465666768696A6B6C6D6E6F707172737' $Opcode &= '475767778797A303132333435363738392B2F005A8B5D088B7D108B4D0CE98F0000000FB633C1EE0201D68A06880731C083F901760C0FB6430125F0000000C1' $Opcode &= 'E8040FB63383E603C1E60409C601D68A0688470183F90176210FB6430225C0000000C1E8060FB6730183E60FC1E60209C601D68A06884702EB04C647023D83F' $Opcode &= '90276100FB6730283E63F01D68A06884703EB04C647033D8D5B038D7F0483E903836DFC04750C8B45148945FC66B80D0A66AB85C90F8F69FFFFFFC607005F5E' $Opcode &= '5BC9C21000' Local $CodeBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & BinaryLen($Opcode) & "]") DllStructSetData($CodeBuffer, 1, $Opcode) $Data = Binary($Data) Local $Input = DllStructCreate("byte[" & BinaryLen($Data) & "]") DllStructSetData($Input, 1, $Data) $LineBreak = Floor($LineBreak / 4) * 4 Local $OputputSize = Ceiling(BinaryLen($Data) * 4 / 3) $OputputSize = $OputputSize + Ceiling($OputputSize / $LineBreak) * 2 + 4 Local $Ouput = DllStructCreate("char[" & $OputputSize & "]") DllCall("user32.dll", "none", "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($CodeBuffer), _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($Input), _ "int", BinaryLen($Data), _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($Ouput), _ "uint", $LineBreak) Return DllStructGetData($Ouput, 1) EndFunc ;==>_Base64Encode I have added Wards curl, json and BinaryCall to the att. zip file.

Cheers
      /Rex
      Includes.zip
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      My program has to first search for names in Column D that do not match up with column C. I got that search to work using arrays. It was slow and I could not figure out how to delete them so I just manually put coded the names that do not belong. I found their cell location but I do not know how to store that location and delete it.
      This is what I have so far.
      Local $NameToDelete1[6]  = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bill") _ArrayDisplay($NameToDelete1, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example 1", "", 0, "|", "Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment") _Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $NameToDelete1[2], $xlShiftUp)  
      Please help, I wanted to have this program done yesterday but I did not see this problem until yesterday. 
    • AndyS19
      By AndyS19
      I'm trying to implement a Ctl-F popup box that looks something like the one that Notepad uses, but I'm not havine much luck.  I intend to get it working, then beef up the popup's contents to add several checkboxes, buttons and radio boxes.
      What my example code does is to use InputBox(), but that's not what I want.
      Here is my test code:
      #include <Array.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) OnAutoItExitRegister("ExitStageLeft") Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -2) Global $hGUI _Main() Func _Main() $hGUI = GUICreate("Test ^F", 300, 200) setupSpecialKeysHandlers() GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Event_GUIClose") GUISetState() While (1) Sleep(157) WEnd EndFunc ;==>_Main Func handle_CTRL_F_key() Local $str $str = InputBox("Search", "Enter the string to search for:") ConsoleWrite("+++: $str ==>" & $str & "<==" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>handle_CTRL_F_key Func ExitStageLeft() Exit (99) EndFunc ;==>ExitStageLeft Func Event_GUIClose() Exit (1) EndFunc ;==>Event_GUIClose Func setupSpecialKeysHandlers() Local $ar, $parts, $key, $handler, $id Local $aAccelKeys[1][2] ; Create a table of Special keys and their handlers $ar = StringSplit("", "") _ArrayAdd($ar, "^f - handle_CTRL_F_key ") ReDim $aAccelKeys[UBound($ar) - 1][2] ; Now, create $aAccelKeys array with the table data. ; For each entry, create a Dummy GUI and associate its ; ID with the special key. For $ndx = 1 To UBound($ar) - 1 $parts = StringSplit($ar[$ndx], "-", 2) $key = StringStripWS($parts[0], 8) $handler = StringStripWS($parts[1], 8) $id = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $aAccelKeys[$ndx - 1][0] = $key $aAccelKeys[$ndx - 1][1] = $id GUICtrlSetOnEvent($id, $handler) Next GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys) ; Setup the Special keys hooks EndFunc ;==>setupSpecialKeysHandlers  
    • argumentum
      By argumentum
      ..so I upgraded to Win10 and a script I use to rename mp3's didn't work. Looked around, and  looked around, so I said f** it. So I open the file and see a bunch of null terminated data, so I made an array and got what I wanted.
      Func mp3RawRead_Comment($f) If Not FileGetSize($f) Then Return "" Local $a, $s, $h = FileOpen($f, 16) Local $b = FileRead($h, 4096) FileClose($h) $s = BinaryToString($b) $a = StringSplit($s, Chr(0)) If UBound($a) < 73 Then Return "" Return $a[71] _ArrayDisplay($a) EndFunc ;==>mp3RawRead_Comment So what is my burning question ?, ...I can't find a "proper" definition that explains why / how / ??, that is there. All I find, is just not congruent to what I see in the file.
      So no hurry, no big need. Just curious. If you know, let me know